News:

The Federation Ban on Synthetic Life has been lifted.

Main Menu

Shadow Fleet Attention to Orders

Started by John Brown, October 21, 2013, 11:31:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Brown

Stand to Orders

Shadowfleet,

There have been some Developments that has Effected the Senior Chain of Command and with this there were concerns that were brought up and after much discussion choices have been made first is the Formation of the Shadow Fleet Committee the members of this Committee is of the Following Members of this Fleet who were chosen not because of their Rank but for their willingness to help improve the Fleet they are Kirok, Revek , Mike Anderson, Sukal and Shelaf Greegy. Will be members of this Committee they will be know by there Name Color Of Green and from now if you have an issue and are feeling an issue with Following the Chain of Command one of the Committee will be there to assist in reaching the right people to get the Issue Resolved.

Secondly there is going to be a few Changes that we hope will resolve some things

First Master Chief Petty Officer Sukal is hereby Promoted to Force
Master Chief
Reece Thompson is Promoted to Fleet Admiral
John Brown is Promoted to Admiral
Shelaf Greegy Is Promoted to SFCMC

I  know some will think it is strange that I am Promoting myself and Reece but this will make it so in the Fleet it is known that we are in the Same Command Level and equal Partners in Leading this Fleet and also we both have the Same Authority and are equal with this Change even tho it states hes Fleet Commanding Officer and I am Fleet Executive Officer but in truth we are equal Co-Leaders.

Revek Tre'el

Shadowfleet,

I am honored by this appointment. I want everyone to know that I have an open door policy and will strive to quickly and satisfactorily resolve all issues brought to me in a fair and just manner. Please feel free to approach me at any time with anything at all.

Sincerely,
Lt Cmdr Revek Tre'el

Species: Cardassian

We must remember that one man is much the same as another, and that he is best who is trained in the severest school - Thucydides

Malcolm Adeyemi

This is a good idea, and has been in the works since before the Great Upheaval. I have no doubt that every member of the new committee has the concerns of the Fleet close at heart. Be that as it may, whether this actually works or not remains to be seen. Democracy is a good idea on paper but it takes a bit more to make it work.

As far as the higher level promotions go it's just making everything more official. Reece has been running the Fleet anyway, and JB has been doing the same. At the end of the day, what avatar you choose and what's on your ID card matters less than what a person actually does for Shadow Fleet. I doubt anyone will complain as long as things continue to run as they have.

Good luck and congratulations to all, hopefully this is a start of a great new chapter.

Jennifer Anderson

Sukal

My Family Members,

I so address you all in this fashion, because you all are seen by me as my family.  Just as I have been approachable and open as the CoB on the GETTYSBURG...so I am in this new position with the committee.  My door is always open to those in need, and I will do whatever I can to help in order to make Shadow Fleet...our home...a place of fun and adventures.  Any of you may come to me if you have a problem, but I mainly encourage those of the enlisted rank to approach me as that is my expertise.  That said, I will just as gladly help those in the commissioned field.  I will do my best to be of service to those in our family, because I see this more as a service to the Fleet...than a new shinny promotion with special powers.

I look forward to working with the rest of the committee on helping our home be a better place.

~Force Master Chief Sukal

"'The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.' Those words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie as wisdom and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged."  ~Captain Jean-Luc Picard:  2367

Kristanna Jordan

Congratulations to those who have been promoted. Y'all are doing an extremely great job.

Gabriel Arthur

Agreed, congrats to all...I've only been here a short time, but the staff does an excellent job.  Y'all deserve a thanks and a congrats.   8)

Callie Anderson

Everyone involved with the running of the Fleet are doing a totally epic job! To those who have been promoted I salute you! The promotions are well deserved!

BETAZOID

Jonathan Sanchez

Cayden McConnell

Good choices to help steer the Fleet in the right direction.

"Sic Transit Gloria Mundi"

James Booth

Natalya Simonova 'Natalya sipped her drink again before turning to look at Booth "His exact words were stay away from Jimmy Booth he makes James T Kirk look like a Vulcan monk"'

Gabe Crouch

Nice job guys I am happy for all of you.

Ezra Shanara

Bajoran
Native of Dahkur Province

Archangel Koris

First of all, congratulations to everyone.

Second of all, since when has SF needed a committee?  I thought we had a website and forum discussion board for that along with the prodding of XOs to mass on messages...

Kale Bridges

Quote from: Archangel T'Koris on November 03, 2013, 03:42:27 PM

First of all, congratulations to everyone.

Second of all, since when has SF needed a committee?  I thought we had a website and forum discussion board for that along with the prodding of XOs to mass on messages...

Since JK left, John and I took over. But even though there are two of us, and we conferred on all decisions, there were still rumours of us JK-ing and abusing our powers.

So we decided, sod it. We'll bring in a Committee to finalise our decisions, and to hold us accountable.

The Committee deals with Fleet matters, like if there are new rules or a change to the Academy/Joining system. The individual SIMM commanders still manage matters about their SIMMs.

Formerly Reece Thompson
PokemonGo - TEAM MYSTIC

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.