Hurricane Ike Update

Started by Kristi, September 13, 2008, 03:56:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob Hannagan

Quote from: John Kawolsky on September 15, 2008, 03:24:07 AM

She means you lot, not me. lol

No no, I'm sure she was talking about me........ who could ever think i am weird......:P

Richard Ransom

Quote from: Jacob Hannagan on September 15, 2008, 07:58:32 AM

No no, I'm sure she was talking about me........ who could ever think i am weird......:P

were all Weird, thats why we get along

nikolai

Then dag blast it im weirder then all of you combined sense no one can put up with me :O

Riley T. Munro

No one is going to argue with you on that on Nik. and Yes JK you are part of that weirdos comment. so don't kid yourself, we are all weird. Brown knows me in the RL and he can tell you I am a weirdo in the first degree... lol

Richard Ransom

kawolsky

Quote from: Damiana on September 15, 2008, 08:54:48 PM

No one is going to argue with you on that on Nik. and Yes JK you are part of that weirdos comment. so don't kid yourself, we are all weird. Brown knows me in the RL and he can tell you I am a weirdo in the first degree... lol

I have only spoken to you over the phone and I know you're a weirdo!

But I feel insulted now. :(

Richard Ransom

Quote from: John Kawolsky on September 16, 2008, 10:53:26 AM

I have only spoken to you over the phone and I know you're a weirdo!

But I feel insulted now. :(

I  was called weird too, as think we all Know I am Weird

Shelaf Greegy

JK has learn't a very valuable lesson: Never give your phone number to americans! Or canadians. Or new Zealanders...

Wolfgang West

Quote from: Shelaf Greegy on September 16, 2008, 02:55:52 PM

JK has learn't a very valuable lesson: Never give your phone number to americans! Or canadians. Or new Zealanders...

Actually i think he learned his lesson before me cause i don't have his number... but i'm too poor anyways and mum would kill me if i raked up a phone bill talking to a pom lol.

Anyone thing we should start  a gang?

"Weird Power" *raises closed fist.

Chris Newberry

To everyone, I have been in contact with Hope the most but all electricty and telecommunications is down still in New Caney. There was a reported of 4 tornadoes hitting down causing damage to the main electric grids.

Now David, Richard, get your hides down to Texas and help with the restoration work!!!!!!!!!1

Retired FADM Chris Newberry
Enjoying R&R on Kantro Prime
Shadow Fleet Founder (Creator)
Rtd. Fleet Commanding Officer

Shelaf Greegy

I Would help, but unfortuanatly I don't come to America until 2009 easter hols :)

nikolai

And im slightly paranoid about leaving my house :).  Its bad enough im leaving my safety zone on October 2nd to go to Drain Oregon which is about a 4 hour drive from me, so Ill be out of my safety zone for like 10 hours :(.  But I think it will be ok, I left for longer but I was always within an hour from my house not 10 hours, so Ill be doing good if I can survive the 10 hour round trip without having an anxiety attack or worse :(.

Richard Ransom

I would go but, I got certian Issues here to deal with

kawolsky

I would go but you are 5000 miles away!

Jacob Hannagan

I would but your *looks at hands.... "I'm gonna need alot more people for this."

Ages away....

I'll start swimming, I may wash up on the Californian Cost in a couple of years.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made film intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.