News:

The Federation Ban on Synthetic Life has been lifted.

Main Menu

A Proposal

Started by Scott Bradley, September 03, 2008, 12:44:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott Bradley

Since the Apollo sim has stalled, i propose that any crew on her are transfered to the U.S.S Discovery, until her CO can be contacted.

nikolai

I dont think the CO of the Apollo is going to come back.  She only had 3 people the CO, West's character, Richard (Hes LOA) and myself.

Scott Bradley

thats why i suggest you guys come back, so that you have something to do and don't leave yourselves

Richard Ransom

well, I would be an LT.Commander

kawolsky

It's a tough decision, but I would be willing to have you back as Marine CO, making M/Captain West the XO (sorry West!).

Richard Ransom

I do'nt Mind , coming back as your Faithful Marine CO

kawolsky

Then I officiallt reinstate your position as Marine CO, with the rank of Major.

You can join in the current mission. Say something like the a design flaw has been detected in the Apollo meaning it has to stay in drydock so you request permission to join the crew as Marine CO. I will grant it, and inform West.

Richard Ransom

kawolsky

Good to have you aboard!

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.