Season 4, Mission 10: Departure, Part I

Started by kawolsky, July 27, 2008, 04:52:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawolsky

MISSION START: 24th August, 2008

COMPUTER: The time is 0900 hours

"Computer, lights to full illumination"

*A second later the lights in Kawolsky's quarters shimmered to life, revealing the half-awake...and half naked, captain. The commander stood to his feet and slowly edged himself into the sonic shower*#

"Computer, sonic shower to maximum"

*The computer beeped its standard reply and the sonic shower hummed to life. Within a few minutes, Kawolsky was in his standard uniform and ready for the busy day he knew he had ahead of him...well, almost. Before he could do anything, Kawolsky needed his morning coffee.*

"Coffee, white, two sugars."  he told the replicator

cortez

Quote from: John Kawolsky on July 27, 2008, 04:52:39 PM

COMPUTER: The time is 0900 hours

"Computer, lights to full illumination"

*A second later the lights in Kawolsky's quarters shimmered to life, revealing the half-awake...and half naked, captain. The commander stood to his feet and slowly edged himself into the sonic shower*#

"Computer, sonic shower to maximum"

*The computer beeped its standard reply and the sonic shower hummed to life. Within a few minutes, Kawolsky was in his standard uniform and ready for the busy day he knew he had ahead of him...well, almost. Before he could do anything, Kawolsky needed his morning coffee.*

"Coffee, white, two sugars."  he told the replicator

"Thank you, ensign."  Cortez said, taking a data PADD from Gonzalez

*The young ensign nodded and returned to his station. On the PADD was a list of several new crew transfers. Cortez quickly skimmed the list and entered his authorisation code. He looked around the vacant bridge for the next senior officer*

"Lieutenant Christopher, you have the bridge"  he said, securing his station

Wolfgang West

Captain West had once again spent the night in his office, the last few nights he had just found it impossible to sleep, something just wasn't right.  As Wolf finally pulled himself to look at the personal reports he had been avoiding for a couple of days Coporal Muller enter his office.

"Captain West, may i have a word with you?" Corporol Muller said

"When i have time Corporal, I'm busy at the moment" Wolf said brushing him aside.

"I suggest you make time sir" Muller said with a bit of urgency in his voice.

"Fine Corporal. " Wolf said closing a folder on his desk. "What is this about?"

"We have your wife and your kid" Muller said his face turning dark and nasty, "We can't let you tell anyone about the incident, if you do we will kill them.  If you speak to anyone with out me present we will kill them, hell if you blink too many times we will kill them."

"Prove it!" Wolf said stunned... but keeping his composure.

*Muller handed over a photo which showed Wolfs wife and son bound, blindfolded and gaged with several armed men around them.

Wolfs face collapsed for a second before contorting with rage, he quickly threw a hook hitting Muller in the face...Muller responded punching Wolf in the face three times before drawing his phaser and pointing it between the Marines eyes.

"Lay another finger on me... and they die." Muller said looking harshly at his superior officer.  " You will go about your usual duties... but you will not talk to another person on this ship without me by your side understood."

"Your husband seems to be playing the game" a voice said to the whimpering voice of a gagged female.

Scott Bradley

Quote from: Mike Cortez on August 24, 2008, 02:45:28 PM

"Thank you, ensign."  Cortez said, taking a data PADD from Gonzalez

*The young ensign nodded and returned to his station. On the PADD was a list of several new crew transfers. Cortez quickly skimmed the list and entered his authorisation code. He looked around the vacant bridge for the next senior officer*

"Lieutenant Christopher, you have the bridge"  he said, securing his station

Scott awoke in his office chair, his uniform from the previous day creased and stained with foodstuff's. He stood up an immediately felt the headache from last nights excess. He stripped off and proceeded to head into his shower. He decided to opt for a water shower instead. Somehow they always made him feel fresh.

As he felt the beads of water splash against his body, he tried to recall last night, he had went drinking with gunny Abraham and another marine. Scott continued downing alcohol by himself when he had went home. As finished showering and began changing, he thought to himself how risky this was. Doc Blackwell was already suspicious about his problem with drink, and if she found out he was drinking again, she would remove him from duty no doubt.

soon he was changed and on his way to the bridge, he was drinking a coffee. He took a sip as he entered the bridge, noting Armstrong and Christopher where the only ones on duty.

" Alan, wheres the captain? not like him to be late. "

cortez

Quote from: Scott Bradley on August 24, 2008, 06:40:31 PM

Scott awoke in his office chair, his uniform from the previous day creased and stained with foodstuff's. He stood up an immediately felt the headache from last nights excess. He stripped off and proceeded to head into his shower. He decided to opt for a water shower instead. Somehow they always made him feel fresh.

As he felt the beads of water splash against his body, he tried to recall last night, he had went drinking with gunny Abraham and another marine. Scott continued downing alcohol by himself when he had went home. As finished showering and began changing, he thought to himself how risky this was. Doc Blackwell was already suspicious about his problem with drink, and if she found out he was drinking again, she would remove him from duty no doubt.

soon he was changed and on his way to the bridge, he was drinking a coffee. He took a sip as he entered the bridge, noting Armstrong and Christopher where the only ones on duty.

" Alan, wheres the captain? not like him to be late. "

*The turbolift doors swished open and Cortez stepped onto deck 5. He walked for a couple of minutes until he reached the Captain's quarters. With a smile on his face, he pressed the chime.*

Safi Larson

Quote from: Mike Cortez on August 26, 2008, 11:02:55 AM

*The turbolift doors swished open and Cortez stepped onto deck 5. He walked for a couple of minutes until he reached the Captain's quarters. With a smile on his face, he pressed the chime.*

*Safi was Walking Down the Hall of Deck 2 she had the Latest Reports for the Current Status of the Discovery with all the Work she has been doing in the last little while she has been tired*

==^== Williams to Larson, Repair Team Gamma is down there all Sick got the drinking Flu

Larson:Then, get them on duty or I will Drag there Sorry Bodies into the Next Airlock
William:Aye Aye Ma'am
==^==

*Safi Smiled as she neared the Troubolift*

"Computer Main-Bridge" Said Safi as the Lift rose up the Shaft

*Safi Entered the Bridge she looked around and walked over to Commander Bradley*

"Greetings Commander, here is the Lastest Status Report of our Department, were all ship shape expect certian Pepole being hungover but I am Draging them Back to Work, all in the Life of an Engineers Mate" Said Safi Looking at the Executive Officer

kawolsky

Quote from: Mike Cortez on August 26, 2008, 11:02:55 AM

*The door opened to reveal the friendly face of Mike Cortez. Kawolsky stood in the doorway, the top half of his uniform undone*

"Ah, Lieutenant. What can I do for you?"

Wolfgang West

"What do you want from me?" Wolf asked gruffly to Corporal Muller.

"You will know when we decide you're not going to try something extremely stupid." Muller responded sinisterly.  "Now go about you duties... you will keep me by your side but remember what I said... if you speak to anyone when I am not here we will kill them"

Wolf stood up and resisting the urge to tear Muller limb from limb, walked out of his office.

"GUNNY!" Wolf yelled calling over Jacob Abraham.  "Go and find any marine who has not reported in and drag them to my office..."

At that moment a First Lieutenant approached, one who Wolf had never seen before, but assumed was his new XO.

"What do you want Lieutenant" Wolf asked with irritation and anger rife in his voice.

cortez

Quote from: John Kawolsky on August 26, 2008, 11:31:32 AM

*The door opened to reveal the friendly face of Mike Cortez. Kawolsky stood in the doorway, the top half of his uniform undone*

"Ah, Lieutenant. What can I do for you?"

*Cortez handed the captain his PADD*

"I have just received the personnel transfer list. Among them is 1st Lieutenant Brack, sir. The new marine XO. I believe he is already reporting in to Captain West."

Julien Brack

Quote from: Wolfgang West on August 27, 2008, 07:57:32 PM

"What do you want from me?" Wolf asked gruffly to Corporal Muller.

"You will know when we decide you're not going to try something extremely stupid." Muller responded sinisterly.  "Now go about you duties... you will keep me by your side but remember what I said... if you speak to anyone when I am not here we will kill them"

Wolf stood up and resisting the urge to tear Muller limb from limb, walked out of his office.

"GUNNY!" Wolf yelled calling over Jacob Abraham.  "Go and find any marine who has not reported in and drag them to my office..."

At that moment a First Lieutenant approached, one who Wolf had never seen before, but assumed was his new XO.

"What do you want Lieutenant" Wolf asked with irritation and anger rife in his voice.

*Brack stepped into the Captain's office. The twenty six year old was fairly tall, with dark hair and a kitbag slung over his shoulder. He could tell something was on his new CO's mind and that he shouldn't do anything to upset him further - experience had taught him that much. Slinging the bag onto the floor, he addressed the Captain*

"Lieutenant Julien Brack, reporting in, sir."

kawolsky

Quote from: Mike Cortez on August 28, 2008, 05:31:02 PM

*Cortez handed the captain his PADD*

"I have just received the personnel transfer list. Among them is 1st Lieutenant Brack, sir. The new marine XO. I believe he is already reporting in to Captain West."

"Thank you, Lieutenant. That will be all"

cortez

Quote from: John Kawolsky on August 28, 2008, 05:36:57 PM

"Thank you, Lieutenant. That will be all"

"Yes, sir"

*Cortez turned around and began heading back to the bridge*

Scott Bradley

*Safi was Walking Down the Hall of Deck 2 she had the Latest Reports for the Current Status of the Discovery with all the Work she has been doing in the last little while she has been tired*

==^== Williams to Larson, Repair Team Gamma is down there all Sick got the drinking Flu

Larson:Then, get them on duty or I will Drag there Sorry Bodies into the Next Airlock
William:Aye Aye Ma'am
==^==

*Safi Smiled as she neared the Troubolift*

"Computer Main-Bridge" Said Safi as the Lift rose up the Shaft

*Safi Entered the Bridge she looked around and walked over to Commander Bradley*

"Greetings Commander, here is the Lastest Status Report of our Department, were all ship shape expect certian Pepole being hungover but I am Draging them Back to Work, all in the Life of an Engineers Mate" Said Safi Looking at the Executive Officer

Scott smiled at Safi's enthusiasm.

" All in a days work eh safi? That reminds me, shuttle 13 is having trouble with its impulse guidance systems, i want you down their as soon as you can. "

Scott was handed a padd by a passing crewman.

" Damn paperwork, i didnt sign up for this, when are we getting back into space. "

Wolfgang West

Quote from: Julien Brack on August 28, 2008, 05:35:26 PM

*Brack stepped into the Captain's office. The twenty six year old was fairly tall, with dark hair and a kitbag slung over his shoulder. He could tell something was on his new CO's mind and that he shouldn't do anything to upset him further - experience had taught him that much. Slinging the bag onto the floor, he addressed the Captain*

"Lieutenant Julien Brack, reporting in, sir."

"Work with Gunny Abraham, I want every marine that has not reported in, dragged in here now....God so help them if they are hungover!" Wolf responded in the same tone.

Justin Conwell

Sitting in the Discovery mess hall sipping on some coco, Justin look around the semi-empty mess hall but wasn't very noticible in civilian clothing. With the quiteness and orders from Admiral O'Neill, Conwell was still nervious about reporting in to the Captain and bring him his new orders.

Conwell looked out at the station, Anditia, and space around along with the shuttles coming and going from all over the place.

Currently assigned to the USS Shran!

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.