Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 1579 times)

Offline Chris Newberry

• Shadow Fleet Owner
  • Approved Applicants
  • Competent Member
  • Shadow Fleet (Founder)
  • Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Introduction
« on: July 05, 2008, 05:41:44 pm »
Greetings,

I would like to introduce our new Task Group 1 Commanding Officer, Rear Admiral Lower Half Wilson. Most of you won't remember him, but long ago, he was in Task Force 10, as the Commanding Officer of the USS Voyager.

Wilson has asked to return to Shadow Fleet and I have granted his request at the old rank he resigned at. Wilson also brings massive experience in Jag protocols, Research and Development, and Fleet Operations being in many fleet and raising thru the ranks. Please give him some consideration as we are re organizing the fleet and bringing new members and ships in.

Thank you and Kind Regards,

Ft. Admiral Christopher "Shadow" O'Neill
Fleet Commanding Officer
Retired FADM Chris Newberry
Enjoying R&R on Kantro Prime
Shadow Fleet Founder (Creator)
Rtd. Fleet Commanding Officer

Wilson

Re: Introduction
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2008, 05:52:44 pm »
Hello guys and girls!

An thanks Chris.

Yes I am a member who has returned finally and at last to help work on a fleet that helped me into the simming world. I have had successful runs in the above areas and believe together we can help expand this amazing fleet!

I don't expect people to think much of me at the moment as people with my title usually does nothing but get a power trip but I ask you to please look out for me on the main website and forums as I update and get things up to speed in these virtually non-existent departments.

I will in the next weeks let you know my agenda and what's going on so please give me a chance as the new TFCO & Policy and Research Director!

Phew :P

Regards

Richard Ransom

Re: Introduction
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2008, 05:53:25 pm »
as an Long Time Shadow Fleet Member, I would Like to Welcome Rear Admiral Wilson, Back Home to Shadow Fleet.

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles