Website Changes

Started by Chris Newberry, June 23, 2008, 11:34:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Newberry

Greetings Shadow Fleet,

The entire root directory for the Shadow Fleet website will be undergoing massive changes soon, bring back our former website and intergating IFS into it. The Academy section and Personnel Sections will see the most of changes bring them more in-line with a newer template then what we are currently using.

As this is happening, I will be also finishing the culture database as it's only half done. If you would like to have something submitted, I will add it in, if it's reasonable.

The changes will take a while and we will be using the IFS as the main template until i can change and get everything working correctly.

Kind Regards,

Chris

Retired FADM Chris Newberry
Enjoying R&R on Kantro Prime
Shadow Fleet Founder (Creator)
Rtd. Fleet Commanding Officer

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.