Author Topic: The Kirok Pie Joke  (Read 2650 times)

Offline Malcolm Adeyemi

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Champion Member
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
The Kirok Pie Joke
« on: May 03, 2013, 04:48:34 pm »
Alexander Wu had this joke on Skype. Days later its still making me laugh. It's a fun little poke at our new XO on the Gibson:

Me: "Good God, Kirok has Skype."
Wu: "To Whom it May Concern:

I like pie.

Sincerely,

Kirok."

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
  • Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The Kirok Pie Joke
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2013, 04:53:04 pm »
Alexander Wu had this joke on Skype. Days later its still making me laugh. It's a fun little poke at our new XO on the Gibson:

Me: "Good God, Kirok has Skype."
Wu: "To Whom it May Concern:

I like pie.

Sincerely,

Kirok."

Luke,

It pleases me that you find humor in this.

Proceed!

Kirok

PS - I like pie too ;-)

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Offline Jon Tulley

• Suspended Account
  • Experienced Member
  • I'd sell my soul for a new recruit.
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded in January to the player with the best academy course. Awarded to a player whom the FCO feels warrants recognition. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2013, 04:57:24 pm »
Deceased

Offline Malcolm Adeyemi

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Champion Member
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2013, 04:59:58 pm »

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
  • Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2013, 05:02:29 pm »
Mr. Tully,

I believe the humor lies in the fact the Luke was attempting to immatate my writting style.

But as I understand it, immataion is the best for of flattery.

Correct, Luke?

Kirok ;-)

Offline Malcolm Adeyemi

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2013, 05:04:44 pm »
Mr. Tully,

I believe the humor lies in the fact the Luke was attempting to immatate my writting style.

But as I understand it, immataion is the best for of flattery.

Correct, Luke?

Kirok ;-)

Actually, Wu did the zinging...punish him

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2013, 05:12:27 pm »

Mr. Wu,

Please refer to the my above comments.

Sincerely,

Kirok

Offline Alexander Wu

• Pineapple Pizza Crusader
  • Approved Applicants
  • Legendary Member
  • Militi Succurrimus
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded to any player present during the special mission in May 2013.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2013, 06:33:28 pm »

Wow, way to throw me under the bus. -tosses down the gauntlet-

Mr. Wu,

Please refer to the my above comments.

Sincerely,

Kirok

Lol, well that was the first thought that popped into mind when I thought of something a Vulcan would think, but have too much self-respect to say it.

Plus, you'll be gratified to know that both JT and Luke tend to emulate your style in PMs too.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict." -MLK, Jr.

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2013, 07:10:09 pm »
Wow, way to throw me under the bus. -tosses down the gauntlet-

Lol, well that was the first thought that popped into mind when I thought of something a Vulcan would think, but have too much self-respect to say it.

Plus, you'll be gratified to know that both JT and Luke tend to emulate your style in PMs too.

Hmmm.  I guess I need to keep a closer eye on JT and Luke ;-)

Keep up the good work, everyone!

Offline Anara McKnight

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Experienced Member
  • Plan B... B as in baracade.... Star Trek 5
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded to any player present during the special mission in May 2013.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2013, 09:01:54 pm »
LOL

Offline T'Ra Jones

• Deceased/Retired
  • Honoured Member
  • Airlocking Dylan.
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2013, 09:08:19 pm »
Hate to ruin the fun, but you do know the pies are poisoned, right?

Ich lache, weil es ein Loch in mir gibt.
-Evan Buehler

Offline Alexander Wu

• Pineapple Pizza Crusader
  • Approved Applicants
  • Legendary Member
  • Militi Succurrimus
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded to any player present during the special mission in May 2013.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2013, 12:15:41 am »
Hate to ruin the fun, but you do know the pies are poisoned, right?

"Dear T'Ra,

I thank you for your concern, but my Vulcan physiology protects me from -Gak!"

T'ra,

I am saddened to inform you that the warning to our friend, Kirok, came too late. However, you will be gladden to know that we intend on honouring his memory by invoking the 'Kirok Memo Format' to be set as standard throughout the Fleet.

Sincerely,

Alex
« Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 12:18:26 am by Alexander Wu »

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict." -MLK, Jr.

Offline Malcolm Adeyemi

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2013, 06:50:59 am »
The Kirok pie mutiny is our third mission on the Mad Mel.

"Dear Captain,

I'm dreadfully sorry, but I'm going to have to whack you out over baked goods.

Sincerely,

Kirok"

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2013, 11:53:38 am »
The Kirok pie mutiny is our third mission on the Mad Mel.

"Dear Captain,

I'm dreadfully sorry, but I'm going to have to whack you out over baked goods.

Sincerely,

Kirok"

All,

LOL, LOL, LOL!

Sincerely,

Kirok

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles