Bajoran Freighter

Started by Solluk, August 24, 2018, 12:38:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solluk

Hey all!

A while back, I took a swing at a featured sim that involved a civilian crew of a freighter.   I originally wanted to use a custom freighter that Andrew Probert was designing for me, but it wasn't ready in time.   We went with an alternate design for the featured sim, but the work on the original freighter continued long after the featured sim was done.

I thought you all might like to see what the ship ended up looking like.  I feel very lucky to have been able to get a real Star Trek ship designer to work with me on it:

My Primary Shadowfleet Character:

Jada

Um.

D'Zyre loves the shape.  ;)

Academy Chief of the Boat  (Personnel File)

Solluk

LOL!   It was patterned roughly after the Bajoran symbol, but if The Exorcist taught us anything, it taught us that every shape of thing has multiple utilities...

My Primary Shadowfleet Character:

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.