Get Ready For Star Trek: Lost Paradise!

Started by kawolsky, April 24, 2013, 09:58:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikey010178

I'm curious, will Commodore Kawolsky be making a cameo :)

Ser Conley

"May you live as long as you want to, and want to as long as you live."-Irish toast

Jon Tulley

Quote from: Mike Anderson on April 27, 2013, 04:06:39 PM

I'm curious, will Commodore Kawolsky be making a cameo :)

I can neither confirm or deny that.  8)
Deceased

Alexander Wu

Quote from: Jon Tulley on April 27, 2013, 06:10:55 PM

When a Yank says that, it's usually a confirmation. When a Brit says it...well it's also usually a confirmation.

Besides, I think this is one mission that all the brass will want to take part in =)

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict." -MLK, Jr.

Kale Bridges

Quote from: Alexander Wu on April 27, 2013, 06:36:27 PM

When a Yank says that, it's usually a confirmation. When a Brit says it...well it's also usually a confirmation.

Besides, I think this is one mission that all the brass will want to take part in =)

It's always a confirmation. If that answer was no, they'd just say no.

It's like listening to workplace chatter.

"Did [NAME] get fired?"
"I can neither confirm nor deny that."

Basically means yes.

Formerly Reece Thompson
PokemonGo - TEAM MYSTIC

Eli Ferris

Quote from: Jon Tulley on April 27, 2013, 06:10:55 PM

Being vague is as much fun as other stuff...

Also, is there anyone talented enough to do Abrams Trek style avatars? I really wish I could make some, but they wouldn't be believable.

Mikey010178

Quote from: Eli Ferris on April 28, 2013, 01:28:45 AM

Being vague is as much fun as other stuff...

Also, is there anyone talented enough to do Abrams Trek style avatars? I really wish I could make some, but they wouldn't be believable.

There already are some m8, you can see em on the starting post of this thread :)

Jon Tulley

Quote from: Alexander Wu on April 27, 2013, 06:36:27 PM

Deceased

Kale Bridges

Quote from: Eli Ferris on April 28, 2013, 01:28:45 AM

If you're talking about the rank insignia, you can see them on the first post.

If you're talking about the character pictures for the signature, just put some lens flare on on the picture, and you're set.

Formerly Reece Thompson
PokemonGo - TEAM MYSTIC

Tiberius Howard

Mikey010178

Kale Bridges

Quote from: Mike Anderson on April 28, 2013, 10:01:39 AM

Couldn't we use a spare red shirt?

You never have enough redshirts :)

I learnt that during our first special mission.

Formerly Reece Thompson
PokemonGo - TEAM MYSTIC

Tiberius Howard

phaloxian

Wow...seems awesome!

So, after the mission will this new sector of space be available to RP in?Does this mean you will add new species, new technology, new ships, new anything?((*Now wants to write lore/missions for Shadow Fleet*))

Alexander Wu

Quote from: phaloxian on April 28, 2013, 02:15:24 PM

Wow...seems awesome!

So, after the mission will this new sector of space be available to RP in?Does this mean you will add new species, new technology, new ships, new anything?((*Now wants to write lore/missions for Shadow Fleet*))

This Special Mission takes place in the JJ Abrams Star Trek Universe, which is outside of what is considered true Star Trek Canon. Therefore, whatever happens during this mission will have no effect or bearing on the current Simms running.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict." -MLK, Jr.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.