Newest Player - Cayden McConnell

Started by kawolsky, November 29, 2012, 01:33:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawolsky

Newest Player - Cayden McConnell
Please welcome our most recent applicant, Cayden McConnell.

Crewman Recruit McConnell will be taking up a position as Operations Crewman on the USS Churchill. Please give him a warm welcome!

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

T'Ra Jones

Welcome to the fleet and the Churchill! :)

Ich lache, weil es ein Loch in mir gibt.
-Evan Buehler

Cayden McConnell

I want to thank all of you for the warm reception. I look forward to serving/RP-ing with you all.

"Sic Transit Gloria Mundi"

John Brown

Welcome to the Great Ship Churchill....it will be a pleasure serving with you

Archangel Koris

Welcome to the Fleet, Cayden!  Maybe we'll have a chance to play together at the Christmas Mission.

Saffir G'Tollikos

Zuriel Soreka: Romulan killing spree!!!!!!
Alexander Wu: You guys forgot to bring redshirts...
Zuriel Soreka: Don't worry we will make some. Art and crafts!!!!!!
--Just another day on the USS Gibson

Sukal

Welcome Aboard Mr. McConnell!  I believe you are in my department on the CHURCHILL.  I hope you enjoy the position as much as I do.

"'The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.' Those words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie as wisdom and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged."  ~Captain Jean-Luc Picard:  2367

TLaina Mandlin

Welcome abored and I advise you to stay away from all medical and ignore anything about a check up :P.

Riley T. Munro

Welcome aboard the fleet! The Churchill is a good place! Happy to have you on the fleet with us!

ThomasRiker

Welcome, hope you enjoy your time here!

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made film intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.