"Supernatural" Special Mission Draws to a Close

Started by kawolsky, November 09, 2012, 08:57:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawolsky

"Supernatural" Special Mission Draws to a Close
It's been nearly three weeks since we kick started our first Halloween Special Mission but with the spookiest time of the year now over, it's time to get back to business as usual in the fleet.

But before we return to the grind of normal missions, there's one announcement still left to make. For their participation in our spookiest celebration to date, the following people are hereby awarded the "Supernatural" Participation Medal: Adolph Klein, Raymundo Salas, Safefta Pardek, Jonathan Sanchez, Archangel T'Koris, Kirok, Lance Krol, Shelaf Greegy, Saffir G'Tollikos, T'Ra Jones, John Harriman, Tobias Masters, Alyssa Meadows, John Brown, Sukal, Rennan Protheus, TLaina Mandlin, Grace Masters.

Well done to all those involved in making this Special Mission a truly fun and fantastic one. And as we return to our normal ships for regular missions, I would hope the enthusiasm and commitment you have shown during this period will continue through December and into the New Year.

Lance Krol

My only regret is that I didn't have more time to actually take part in the story. I've had to focus on admin and schoolwork for a while now, sadly.

John Brown

I enjoyed it so lets work together and show some good posts

Kirok

Quote from: John Brown on November 09, 2012, 09:48:25 PM

I enjoyed it so lets work together and show some good posts

Agreed!  Will there be a Christmas or New Years special?

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Sukal

It was a lot of fun to be sure.  It was a true challenge, and such things make me only work that much harder to succeed in!

"'The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.' Those words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie as wisdom and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged."  ~Captain Jean-Luc Picard:  2367

Kale Bridges

Quote from: Kirok on November 10, 2012, 12:08:10 PM

Agreed!  Will there be a Christmas or New Years special?

Kirok, that's a great idea :)

All our missions are usually disastrous with numerous problems... I reckon a Christmas mission could be fun.

No set mission maybe... just a big ol' Fleet gathering on a Starbase. Give a chance for all the ships to mingle, in character.

Formerly Reece Thompson
PokemonGo - TEAM MYSTIC

Kirok

Quote from: Reece Thompson on November 11, 2012, 11:44:16 AM

Kirok, that's a great idea :)

All our missions are usually disastrous with numerous problems... I reckon a Christmas mission could be fun.

No set mission maybe... just a big ol' Fleet gathering on a Starbase. Give a chance for all the ships to mingle, in character.

I really like that idea!

If the week between Christmas and New Years is naturally slow on the site, it would be a good 'fill in' too.

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Kale Bridges

Quote from: Kirok on November 11, 2012, 11:59:08 AM

I really like that idea!

If the week between Christmas and New Years is naturally slow on the site, it would be a good 'fill in' too.

Maybe we could ask if it could be arranged.

Formerly Reece Thompson
PokemonGo - TEAM MYSTIC

Rennan Protheus

I sense you need more people to like the idea.
So I am
Its a great idea.

Species: Betazoid       Age:33
If itââ,¬â,,¢s bold italics then itââ,¬â,,¢s telepathic!

Lance Krol

That's a great idea, it'd give me a chance to meet other captains so they can be all like 'Oh look at the new girl' Mean Girls style.

Kale Bridges

I think the idea of a Christmas mission needs it's own topic :P We don't want to clog up the Halloween one.

Inb4 OFF-TOPIC!!!

Formerly Reece Thompson
PokemonGo - TEAM MYSTIC

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.