Halloween Special Mission - The Vote!

Started by kawolsky, October 01, 2012, 03:56:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which idea should be used for our Halloween Special Mission?

RL Dia De Los Muertos - Day of the Dead [Riley T. Munro]
2 (9.1%)
Zombies, ghosts and warewolves on the USS Phantom [Adolph Klein]
1 (4.5%)
Horizon Station [Raymundo Salas]
4 (18.2%)
Earth 2012 [Rilas Miran]
0 (0%)
USS Tongo [John Brown]
3 (13.6%)
Possessed by Demons [Alyssa Meadows]
6 (27.3%)
Ship of the Dead [Saffir G'Tollikos]
2 (9.1%)
Night of the Living Redshirts [Adolph Klein]
0 (0%)
Thanatos I [Archangel T'Koris]
1 (4.5%)
View Into Hell [Sukal]
3 (13.6%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Voting closed: October 08, 2012, 03:56:58 AM

kawolsky

Halloween Special Mission - The Vote!
Earlier, we asked for your ideas for our upcoming Halloween Special Mission. Well, the ideas are in and now it's time to put them to the vote!
From a possessed crew to the walking dead, there's a huge selection of mission ideas for you to choose from. Simply choose your favorite from the list above and be sure to pass your vote before Monday, October 8th for it to count.

With a projected start date of October 22nd, our Halloween Special Mission is not far away. Who will you vote for?

Jonathan Sanchez

Honestly really like Salas', Tolly's and T'Koris' ideas and can't decide. Anyway we could put them together?

Adolph Klein

Yeah, I had a hard time picking... there were so many good suggestions I really wish this was a multi choice poll!

John Brown

Sukal

The Vote is close between me and Raymundo...looks like he pulled ahead out of the first place tie going on.  Good Job, Man!!!!!

"'The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.' Those words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie as wisdom and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged."  ~Captain Jean-Luc Picard:  2367

Raymundo Salas

Quote from: Sukal on October 05, 2012, 09:33:34 AM

The Vote is close between me and Raymundo...looks like he pulled ahead out of the first place tie going on.  Good Job, Man!!!!!

Thanks, but as I said in chat if it was so it is only because I put in a lot of background detail, granted as I said in the beginning this is a old story idea I junked for being too much like a old school horror movie, but this situation is ideal for it. So I had half the mission done already.

Bio

Sukal

The new tie for first place is now between Alyssa and Raymundo....good luck people!!!!

"'The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.' Those words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie as wisdom and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged."  ~Captain Jean-Luc Picard:  2367

Safefta Pardek

I need popcorn, this is going to be fun!

Species: Romulan/Vulcan Hybrid. | 4'8" | For a full biography, click my signature block.

Adolph Klein

Quote from: Safefta Pardek on October 06, 2012, 05:10:26 PM

I need popcorn, this is going to be fun!

I'm so finding a way to have my char eat popcorn during this mission. :p

Safefta Pardek

Quote from: Adolph Klein on October 06, 2012, 05:11:59 PM

I'm so finding a way to have my char eat popcorn during this mission. :p
Come to think of it... Does Saf even LIKE popcorn?

Species: Romulan/Vulcan Hybrid. | 4'8" | For a full biography, click my signature block.

Adolph Klein

T'Pol liked popcorn well enough in Enterprise... though she conveniently forgot about Vulcans not eating food with their hands in that one.

Anyways, I wonder if we ought to have a runoff between the top 3 since things seem rather even.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.