Newest Member - Shazzra Torel

Started by kawolsky, October 09, 2012, 08:56:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawolsky

Newest Member - Shazzra Torel
Please welcome Crewman Shazzra Torel to the fleet.

Crewman Torel, an Andorian female, will be assuming the position of Medical Crewman on the USS Churchill.

Please make her feel welcome.

T'Ra Jones

Welcome to the fleet and the Churchill! :D

Ich lache, weil es ein Loch in mir gibt.
-Evan Buehler

Sukal

Welcome to the USS CHURCHILL, Ms. Torel, and to Shadow Fleet.  I wish you the best in you upcoming endeavors here!

"'The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.' Those words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie as wisdom and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged."  ~Captain Jean-Luc Picard:  2367

Jonathan Sanchez

Welcome!

Now we get to have another medical officer brawl to see who gets to perform the medical evaluation. *gets hypospray ready*

;) :P

Saffir G'Tollikos

*Whistles theme from "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly."*

Sanchez. Fastest draw in the Fleet.

Welcome to Shadow Fleet, Shazzra!

Zuriel Soreka: Romulan killing spree!!!!!!
Alexander Wu: You guys forgot to bring redshirts...
Zuriel Soreka: Don't worry we will make some. Art and crafts!!!!!!
--Just another day on the USS Gibson

Shazzra

Thanks all for the welcome, looking forward to RPing some... as and when life gives me 5 minutes to do so.

Quote from: Jonathan Sanchez on October 10, 2012, 12:59:19 AM

Welcome!

Now we get to have another medical officer brawl to see who gets to perform the medical evaluation. *gets hypospray ready*

;) :P

Grabbing a Hypo full of a random medicine might not be as an effective tool against Shazzra as you might think, not with the cocktail she pumps herself with. :P

Unfortunately I probably won't be all that active, what with work and the baby, but I will try.

Thanks again.

Michael Ferdinand

*Walks into the room*
"Billy-bob, come lookie here! We've got another one!"
*Billy-bob walks in*
"Damn it, Ellen, this time make sure that you can keep them alive before we get them."

Quote from: Jonathan Sanchez on October 10, 2012, 12:59:19 AM

Welcome!

Pffttt
*gets phaser compression rifle  and fires it without a warning*

Meh, looks like I win again...>_> <_< Anywho, WELCOME TO THE FLEET!

Everything must be earned, for if it is given, there are no lessons learned.

Shazzra

Quote from: Alyssa Meadows on October 10, 2012, 11:07:42 AM

*Walks into the room*
"Billy-bob, come lookie here! We've got another one!"
*Billy-bob walks in*
"Damn it, Ellen, this time make sure that you can keep them alive before we get them."

Pffttt
*gets phaser compression rifle  and fires it without a warning*

Meh, looks like I win again...>_> <_< Anywho, WELCOME TO THE FLEET!

*Scrambles frantically for the fallen hypo before injecting it's content into neck without any regard for what the contents might be... end up as drooling mess on the floor*

Last words before passing out, "Totally worth it."

--

Thank you, looking forward to playing :)

Raymundo Salas

Bio

Kirok

Yeah, an Andorian!

Welcome to the Churchill.

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Archangel Koris

Welcome to the fleet, Shazzra!  Looks like the base of different species on this site is starting to grow...

Shazzra

I've liked Andorians for ages, and after making one on STO I realised I could use a screen cap for an avatar here.

I can understand why other races are quite uncommon, they aren't really seen much in the shows and as such getting a decent avatar can be a pig.

Adolph Klein

Safefta Pardek

Species: Romulan/Vulcan Hybrid. | 4'8" | For a full biography, click my signature block.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.