Newest Member - Sukal

Started by kawolsky, September 21, 2012, 06:45:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawolsky

Newest Member - Sukal
It is my pleasure to welcome a new player to the fleet.

Please give a warm welcome to Crewman Recruit Sukal who will be taking up a position in the Operations Department on the USS Churchill.

Welcome to Shadow Fleet, Sukal!

T'Ra Jones

Welcome to the fleet and to the Churchill!!! :D

Ich lache, weil es ein Loch in mir gibt.
-Evan Buehler

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Sukal

Thank you, my companions!!  This is going to be awesome!

"'The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.' Those words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie as wisdom and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged."  ~Captain Jean-Luc Picard:  2367

Adolph Klein

Michael Ferdinand

Welcome to the fleet! Be sure to show up for your physical.

Everything must be earned, for if it is given, there are no lessons learned.

Raymundo Salas

Welcome, good to finally have a OPS member aboard.

Bio

Sukal

Thank you Raymundo and Alyssa.  And yes, I will be there for my physical!

"'The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.' Those words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie as wisdom and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged."  ~Captain Jean-Luc Picard:  2367

Saffir G'Tollikos

Zuriel Soreka: Romulan killing spree!!!!!!
Alexander Wu: You guys forgot to bring redshirts...
Zuriel Soreka: Don't worry we will make some. Art and crafts!!!!!!
--Just another day on the USS Gibson

John Brown

Jonathan Sanchez

Welcome! Now if you would please step behind this curtain, drop your uniform bottom, and bend over we can begin your...er...wait, wrong medical evaluation. Nevermind!  :P

Seriously though, welcome.

Archangel Koris

Welcome to the fleet, Sukal!  I hope you enjoy yourself here!

Sukal

Thank you all, my companions for welcoming into the Fleet.  I have already posted my first Personal Log, and am looking forward to working with you all soon. 

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.