Author Topic: Floridians and Hurricane Isaac  (Read 1946 times)

Offline Chris Newberry

• Shadow Fleet Owner
  • Approved Applicants
  • Competent Member
  • Shadow Fleet (Founder)
  • Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Floridians and Hurricane Isaac
« on: August 25, 2012, 10:59:26 pm »
Hurricane Isaac

This message goes out to anyone who is registered with Shadow Fleet, whom currently are or living in the State of Florida. Also for those who may also not paying attention to GoM and the South Atlantic ocean activity. If you haven't made a LoA, I would recommend a LoA due to the size and strength of the storm. If there is anyone who doesn't make it in time and I know lives in Florida, or is affect, no accounts of yours will be effected if you can't make a LoA.

I just hope you are safe and make it thru the storm with minimal damage and injuries.

It will hit Florida within 48 hours, more or less depending on the speed.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 11:10:58 pm by John Kawolsky »
Retired FADM Chris Newberry
Enjoying R&R on Kantro Prime
Shadow Fleet Founder (Creator)
Rtd. Fleet Commanding Officer

John Brown

Re: Floridians and Hurricane Isaac
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2012, 11:58:11 pm »
Hurricane Isaac

This message goes out to anyone who is registered with Shadow Fleet, whom currently are or living in the State of Florida. Also for those who may also not paying attention to GoM and the South Atlantic ocean activity. If you haven't made a LoA, I would recommend a LoA due to the size and strength of the storm. If there is anyone who doesn't make it in time and I know lives in Florida, or is affect, no accounts of yours will be effected if you can't make a LoA.

I just hope you are safe and make it thru the storm with minimal damage and injuries.

It will hit Florida within 48 hours, more or less depending on the speed.

Wish all In florida safe travels

Offline T'Ra Jones

• Deceased/Retired
  • Honoured Member
  • Airlocking Dylan.
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2012, 01:24:36 am »
I hope everyone in Florida remains safe. One of the counselors from my summer camp is from Florida and she just flew back last Wednesday.

Ich lache, weil es ein Loch in mir gibt.
-Evan Buehler

Jonathan Sanchez

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2012, 03:06:31 am »
Wish all In florida safe travels

Seconded.

Archangel Koris

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2012, 08:22:28 am »
Good luck to everyone in Florida!

Lance Krol

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2012, 08:27:50 am »
Well I can report that my grandparents are safe, I don't know if my various friends over there have gotten out yet. God keep you all!

Offline Chris Newberry

• Shadow Fleet Owner
  • Approved Applicants
  • Competent Member
  • Shadow Fleet (Founder)
  • Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2012, 06:11:41 pm »
Update:

I m extending this to the states of LA, MI, and AL. There's a 10% chance of it hitting a direct hit in Texas near me but all models show it hitting somewhere near Baton Ridge, or New Orleans, lA. Almost same path Hurricane Katrina took but this storm is also pretty unpredictable until I seen whats pulling it in now.

Chris
Retired FADM Chris Newberry
Enjoying R&R on Kantro Prime
Shadow Fleet Founder (Creator)
Rtd. Fleet Commanding Officer

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles