News:

The Federation Ban on Synthetic Life has been lifted.

Main Menu

Floridians and Hurricane Isaac

Started by Chris Newberry, August 25, 2012, 10:59:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Newberry

Hurricane Isaac
This message goes out to anyone who is registered with Shadow Fleet, whom currently are or living in the State of Florida. Also for those who may also not paying attention to GoM and the South Atlantic ocean activity. If you haven't made a LoA, I would recommend a LoA due to the size and strength of the storm. If there is anyone who doesn't make it in time and I know lives in Florida, or is affect, no accounts of yours will be effected if you can't make a LoA.

I just hope you are safe and make it thru the storm with minimal damage and injuries.

It will hit Florida within 48 hours, more or less depending on the speed.

Retired FADM Chris Newberry
Enjoying R&R on Kantro Prime
Shadow Fleet Founder (Creator)
Rtd. Fleet Commanding Officer

John Brown

Quote from: Chris O'Neill on August 25, 2012, 10:59:26 PM

Hurricane Isaac
This message goes out to anyone who is registered with Shadow Fleet, whom currently are or living in the State of Florida. Also for those who may also not paying attention to GoM and the South Atlantic ocean activity. If you haven't made a LoA, I would recommend a LoA due to the size and strength of the storm. If there is anyone who doesn't make it in time and I know lives in Florida, or is affect, no accounts of yours will be effected if you can't make a LoA.

I just hope you are safe and make it thru the storm with minimal damage and injuries.

It will hit Florida within 48 hours, more or less depending on the speed.

Wish all In florida safe travels

T'Ra Jones

I hope everyone in Florida remains safe. One of the counselors from my summer camp is from Florida and she just flew back last Wednesday.

Ich lache, weil es ein Loch in mir gibt.
-Evan Buehler

Jonathan Sanchez

Archangel Koris

Lance Krol

Well I can report that my grandparents are safe, I don't know if my various friends over there have gotten out yet. God keep you all!

Chris Newberry

Update:

I m extending this to the states of LA, MI, and AL. There's a 10% chance of it hitting a direct hit in Texas near me but all models show it hitting somewhere near Baton Ridge, or New Orleans, lA. Almost same path Hurricane Katrina took but this storm is also pretty unpredictable until I seen whats pulling it in now.

Chris
Retired FADM Chris Newberry
Enjoying R&R on Kantro Prime
Shadow Fleet Founder (Creator)
Rtd. Fleet Commanding Officer

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.