News:

The Federation Ban on Synthetic Life has been lifted.

Main Menu

USS Gibson News & Announcements

Started by Riley T. Munro, June 18, 2012, 03:56:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikey010178

16/02/14

Hello Crew, first off its good to be back, my illness has more or less gone now and I'm raring to go.

But more importantly, please welcome a new crewmember to our fine vessel. Please welcome aboard Cadet Martal, he will be joining the Sec/Tac department of the ship with Lt Ransom.

Welcome aboard Cadet Martal, may have you have a lot of fun with us :)

Mikey010178

19/02/2014

Crew we have another promotion to announce.

With her continued valued contribution to out fine vessel, Cadet Natalya Simonova is hereby promoted to the rank of Cadet 4 Class. She's now on the final lap to her commission, keep it up Natalya.

Mikey010178

Feb 22

Crew Stand to Orders.

Ok Guys, now the Gibson - A has completed her first cruise, with a few scratches. To which Mr Tulley and Mr Azurath will be putting a paint brush to shortly. We have a transfer and some promotions.

Commander Harriman has left the ship, in order to take up the position of XO of the USS Delphia. I'm sure we all wish him the best of luck.

Lt Cmdr Jon Tulley will be taking over as XO of the Gibson, with immediate effect he is promoted to the rank of Commander. Mr Tulley is my oldest friend in Shadow Fleet and the reason I am here. I am honored to have him as my XO and I am sure we can expect great things from him. Congratulations Jon and lose the blue shirt :)

Next up. Lt Richard Ransom will be stepping into the 2nd Officers position and is hereby promoted to the rank of Lieutenant Commander. He will also maintain his position as Chief of Sec/Tac. You thought he was trouble before, now you have him in stereo :)

The next promotion gives me great pleasure, Callie Anderson is hereby promoted to the rank of Lieutenant Commander. Callie is consistantly online and is instrumental at keeping the stories rolling. As previously mentioned, beginning with the next mission, Callie will take over as Chief of Flight. So she'd better get back into a red shirt too :)

Speaking of red shirts, the next promotion is awarded to Ensign Lucian Azurath. Like Mrs Anderson and everyone else, he is online most of the time, giving us some excellent, yet interesting posts. Ensign Azurath is hereby promoted to Lieutenant Junior Grade. Well Done Lucian

and last but by no means least.

Cadet Johnathan Krow, again is another great contributor to the ship and of course Shadow Fleet. His character is developing very well and I'm glad to have him on board. Cadet Krow is promoted to Cadet Second Class.

My heart felt congratulations to you all, you make me proud. Carry on Gibson.

Mikey010178

Additional Promotion for 22 Feb.

Ladies and Gentlemen of the crew. Cadet Ilana Telak has completed her OTC and I have to say I believe to be in a record time. Ilana leaves us as a Cadet and joins us as a commissioned officer. She is hereby promoted to the rank of Lieutenant Junior Grade and will be assuming the post of Chief Medical Officer.

She reliably informs me that jabs are ready and that she hopes she does not have to come looking for any of you!!

Well Done Ilana.

Mikey010178

25/Feb/14

Crew we have two newcomers to our fine vessel. Please be sure to welcome Cadets Juren th'Shan and Raynor Hughes. Both will be joining the Science Department and both are sure to fit in well here. So on that please welcome them both and offer what assistance you can.

Thanks all

Mikey010178

25/Feb/2014

Another promotion crew.

Ok following her successful completion of her OTC, Cadet Natalya Simonova has been been promoted to the commissioned rank of Ensign. Everyone put your hands together for Nat.

Well Done Nat

Mikey010178

27/FEB/2014

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Gibson.

It is my great honor to announce another promotion. This time it goes to one of our Cadets, who is constantly active and delivers riveting posts every time. Johnathan Krow has proved himself worthy of his promotion to Cadet 3rd Class, please join the XO and myself in congratulating him.

Very well done Johnathan.

Mikey010178

March 7th 2014

Ladies and Gents, please join me in congratulating Cadet Raynor Hughes on his promotion to Cadet 3rd Class. He has quickly established himself as a member of our crew and has a character of depth and I look forward to seeing him progress.

Congratulations Cadet

Jon Tulley

March 13th 2014

Congratulations to Cadet Johnathan Krow for reaching the rank of cadet IV. He is now on the final straight to commissioned status. Despite being taken over by an evil space-spider, he has managed to contribute to the flow of missions and is a fine asset to the ship.

Congratulations cadet.

Deceased

Mikey010178

March 20th

Ladies and Gentlemen please put your hands together for Cadet Raynor Hughes, he has reached the rank of Cadet 4th Class, next stop Officer.

Congratulations Raynor, keep up the good work Mate.

Mikey010178

March 24th

Crew please congratulate Raynor Hughes, he has just completed his OTC and been promoted to Ensign. He will be remaining with us as a Science Officer.

Well Done Raynor, Good Job Pal.

Jon Tulley

March 26th 2014

Crew of the Gibson. The captain and I have decided to restrict the number of active holodeck threads permitted to 3. We currently have 7 active threads and we deem this to be too many. The mission should always be the priority and all of your creative energies should be put into it first and foremost. Having too many threads is detrimental to the storyline and whilst you are all currently active on the mission, we feel this preventative measure is necessary for the future.

Here's a summary:

• Missions should take precedence and demand your best creativity and posting skills.
  • The current holodeck threads will be allowed to draw to a natural conclusion before being locked and archived.
  • Once we fall below three active threads you may open one more.
  • If you are tagged on the mission and post on a holodeck thread first, this will result in said holodeck thread being automatically locked and archived.
If you wish to discuss this please follow the chain of command system.

Thanks
JT

Deceased

Mikey010178

Ok guys there's been a rethink on the holodeck situation. The new ruling is.

1) Feel free to post on the holodecks, but please keep the holo-missions to a minimum.

2) If it is felt that main missions are being ignored or neglected then the holodeck will be locked, until such a time it seems fit to unlock it.

3) If a holodeck isn't posted on for two weeks it will be closed and archived.

If you do have any concerns, please do not hesitate to contact myself or the XO.

Thanks Guys

Mikey010178

27th March

Ok Gang we have two promotions today.

Cadet John Benjamin is hereby promoted to the rank of Cadet 2nd Class. Mr Benjamin has been doing a fantastic job since joining the Gibson and Shadow Fleet, apart from bashing the ships consoles.

Cadet Jason Stryker is hereby promoted to the rank of Cadet 2nd Class. Mr Stryker has been with us for about a week now and has dived feet first into action.

Congratulations to the both of you and keep up the good work.

John Brown

03/28/2014

Change of First Officer

Gibson,
just letting you know that Commander Jon Tulley is no longer your First Officer until a Replacement is found Lieutennent Commander Richard Ransom is now acting XO if you got any concerns sent me a PM and I will be glad to help anyway I can.
Signed
Admiral John Brown
Fleet Commander

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.