Season 3, Mission 01: Shadowous Station

Started by Scott Bradley, June 06, 2007, 06:05:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott Bradley

Mission will commence as soon as everyone has reported in.

Alan Christopher

Alan walked onto the bridge of the discovery, it appeared new and polished, as it should after the extensive refit. He saw commander bradley at oen side fo the bridge, PADD in hand

" Sir ensign Christopher, reporting in "

Jethro Gibbs

Ensign Gibbs entered the bridge, after finally finding his cabin and stowing his gear, as he entered the bridge but could help but think about the words a bald security officer on the station said "It doesn't matter if your first in your class in the accademy or last,  you will make mistakes, just try to make them small"

It looked around the bridge, all clean and shiny, the academy training was one thing, he knew onsight, this was not going to be like the accademy.  looking around he see's two mean on the open side of the bridge, seeing as one of these was a commander he thought he better make his presense known.

Throwing up his hand in salute as had been drilled into him by the tough instructors in the accademy, "Ensign Jethro Gibbs, Chief Ops Officer, Reporting in SIR!"

Justin Conwell

ON:

Entering the bridge from the turbolift, Commander Conwell slowly walks onto the bridge looking around the bridge at the officers and crewmens. Justin notices 3 officers, one of Commander rank talking an walks slowly over. As he knew, Justin recognize one of them.

"Sir, Lieutenant Commander Justin Conwell, Chief Engineer Officer, an temporary XO, reporting in sir." Reported Justin.

OFF:

OOC: sorry for the delay in posting.

Currently assigned to the USS Shran!

Scott Bradley

Scott stood going over status reports, the discovery would soon be ready to depart, as son as she recieved her orders. AS he finalised som work on teh padd he noticed two young ensigns walk over to him, one he recognised as ensign christopher, the discoverys helmsman, and another officer he did not recognise.

Ensign Jethro Gibbs, Chief Ops Officer, Reporting in SIR!

Sir ensign Christopher, reporting in

scott smiled at Gibbs enthusiasm, not long ago that had been him.

" At ease gentlemen, Welcome back aboard the discovery, as you know she's been going through a retrofit, improving systems aboard the whole ship.

We've recieved word that we're to depart on a mission, so i want both of you to get status reports from your departments, and make sure we're ready to go, Understood? Dismissed "

after he had finished talking to the ensigns, he noticed his new engineering officer, lt commander Justin Conwell.

Sir, Lieutenant Commander Justin Conwell, Chief Engineer Officer, an temporary XO, reporting in sir.

Scott extended his hand , and the two began to shake hands

" Good to have you aboard mr Conwell, we havent had a chief engineer for some time, all we've had where station engineers. Ive looked over your record and i think you'll fit in nicely.

Once you stow your gear in your quarters id like you to head to engineering and get a status report, make sure we're ready to launch commander. "

Alan Christopher

Alan nodded at the orders

" Right away sir, its good to be back on the discovery "

Alan waled away smiling, making his way to the helm console, once he sat down a young petty officer gave him a padd, alan view this infomration, helm response and manouvering thrusters werent at peek efficieny.

He stood up and entered the turbolift, making his way to thruster control.

John Brown

Crewman:Sir, why are you resricting access to the Discovery Docking area to Discovery Personal Only

well Crewman, due to the resent events with S31 and other matters we need to have the Secuitey.

*John entered the Discovery with a Padd in Hand*

=======Padd information=====

To:Commander Scott Bradley
Subject Ship Secuitey

Commander,
as you are aware I have been transfered to the Postion of Cheif Tatical Officer/Secuitey and with that Postion the safty of the Ship is my most concern, as you know with the resent events thats have been happening in the Federation we must be ready. I propose an Update in all Secuitey Accessed, any officer ordering the Computer to decompress the ship or other such Matters needs to have authorizetion from three Officers includeing the Commanding Officer or Exective Officer.as well as all our secuitey Codes must be updated to have all means of overideing them stoped unless by an Officer with Alpha-Two Clearence.

This ends my Proposed Secuitey Updates.

Signed

Lieutennent Commander John Brown
Cheif Tatical/Secuitey Officer
======================================================END OF PADD INFORMATION===========

*John Entered the Troubolift, Took a deep Breath*

Bridge

*John entered and looked around the Bridge which Brought back memorys of the Dephia-A*

*John walked infront of the Command Chair*

Commander, Lieutennent Commander John Brown, Reporting for Duty, and here is a plan for you to look over, also Congratulations on getting the Discovery that its your Ship, Hopfuly one day that Starfleet  will bring back the Dephia-A and I could Command that but all in all Iam glad to Serve on the Discovery.

*Scott Nodded*

*John took the Tatical Station*

Computer Display Combat Satus

======================
Sheilds:Off-Line
Primary Phasers:Off-Line
Secondary Phasers:Off-Line
Photons:Off-Line
Secondary Photons:Off-Line
Primary Sheild Generator:Standby
Primary Secuitey SystemsOperational
Secondary Secuitey Systems:Operational
=======================================

Sir, Sheilds Off-Line but Generator on Standby,  Phasers and Photons off-line, but all Secuitey Systems are on-Line we are ready for anything and were good to go.

Scott Bradley

Scott took a look at john security proposals.

" These all seem like reasonable precautions, have them implemented as soon as possible, you have my authorisation to do so.

Also i would like you to signal the stations tactical officer, i feel that the discovery lacks a big enough punch, see if you can obtain any weapon upgrades, and try to get your hands on some quantum torpedos.  "

Scott handed John the Padd

" Oh, and welcome aboard "

With that scott returned to the command chair, the discovery was almost ready to go.

Lee Armstrong

As the turbolift doors opened Lee walked out in a confident stride, this was his first assingment and he was waiting to prove himself, taking a wide eyed gaze at teh bridge he made his way to the command chair, to see commander Bradley going over some status reports

" Sir, science officer ensign lee Armstrong reporting as ordered "

Jethro Gibbs

After meeting the captain, Jethro heads down to the operations department, he is amazed at how high tech the equipment is, back in the accademy the equipment was easily 20 years old.

Using his recently aquired skills he sets about reporting the workings and status of the department.  Spending an hour doing this and meeting other operation crew.  Happy he had what he needed, to changed it to an easier to read format.  With that done he presents it to the Captain.

===PADD INFORMATION===

USS Discovery Operations Departments report is as follows.

Operation Primary Overview = Online
Operation Primary Controls = Online
Operations Systematic Overview = Online
Operations Systematic Controls = Online
Seccondary Systems = OFFLINE

Operations Diagnostics = 89%

===PADD INFORMATION END===

John Brown

Aye, Sir.

*John turns to the aft Tatical Station*

Computer Access DS Discovery Main Computer for Linkup

Computer:Linked

Computer Access the Cargo Inventory for Spares of U.S.S Dephia-A

=====Screen Information======

12  Phaser Strips

87 Photon Torpetos

47 Quantum Torpetos

2 Navagation Deflectors

1 Warpcore

25 Warp Coils
======End of Information======

Computer Hail DS Discovery Quarter Master Department

==^==
Anderson:Quartent Master Department, Ensign Anderson Speaking
Anderson, this is Brown, I need to Pull a Favor
Anderson:good to see you again, whats the Favor Sir
I need to have the Dephia-A Spares transfered to the Discovery.
Anderson:thats a Big Request sir, But I will Do it seince its you
Thank you
==^==

Computer Hail  Starfleet Shipyards in Sector 448-Echo
==^== Williams:Starfleet Shipyards, Lieutennent Williams Speaking
Williams, this is Brown, I now the Dephia-A is currently Docked there what I need is a Copy of the Tatical Database
Williams:that is a Big need, but seince you used to be the XO of her, I will do it.
Thank you
==^==

Sir, within an Hour we will be getting the upgrades, next thing is adding them to the Ship but I manged to pull a few favors and got the upgrades.

Scott Bradley

scott turned to john

" Well doen mr brown, focus on getting quantum torpedos online "

he then turned to gibbs

" Well done ensign, see if you can give the science department a hand, there having trouble with the lateral sensor array "

Lee Armstrong

After receving his orders Lee began to work on the sensor systems, all fo which seemed to be working, except the lateral array.

Standing up and dusting himself off, he tapped his commbadge

=/\= Armstrong to bradley =/\=

" Sir the lateral sensor array is still offline, we'll be struggling to get it ready for launch "

Jethro Gibbs

"Will do Sir" and turns wondering what could possible be wrong with the lateral sensor array,  he enters and sees a dusty lee armstrong.

"Have you got a diagnostic of the problem?" He asks as he begins inspecting the array.

Justin Conwell

OOC: I'm going to speed my posrup to catch up. Mainly Engineering.

ON:

<1350, Main Engineering, Chief Engineer Office>

Commander Conwell after meeting some of the new Discovery Engineering crew and some of the stations engineers made his way to the CEO Office nearby to finalize the report before sending it to the bridge.

The format on the PADD

=======================
PADD: Engineering Department
=======================

Warp Core: Offline
Primary Generator: Standby
Axuillary Generator: Online
Impulse Engines: Standby
Thrusters: Standby
Cloaking Device: Offline

Currently assigned to the USS Shran!

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.