Doctor Who

Started by Kale Bridges, May 22, 2012, 12:24:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kale Bridges

They've outdone themselves.

The finest soundtrack. The finest actors. The finest story.

I don't see how the Christmas ep will even get close to it.

Formerly Reece Thompson
PokemonGo - TEAM MYSTIC

Jennifer Anderson

Alexander Wu

I actually stopped watching after they killed off Amy and Rory permanently...it felt kinda pointless from a writer's perspective, like Wash's death in Serenity, or the Fonz jumping a shark.

Gotta catch up to the 50th anniversary episode now!

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict." -MLK, Jr.

Jennifer Anderson

Quote from: Alexander Wu on November 23, 2013, 08:29:30 PM

I actually stopped watching after they killed off Amy and Rory permanently...it felt kinda pointless from a writer's perspective, like Wash's death in Serenity, or the Fonz jumping a shark.

Gotta catch up to the 50th anniversary episode now!

It is BRILLIANT!!

Ser Conley

I Realized something yesterday. At some point we can look forward to "The Master's" return.

"May you live as long as you want to, and want to as long as you live."-Irish toast

James Booth

Quote from: Ser Conley on December 10, 2013, 07:52:10 AM

I Realized something yesterday. At some point we can look forward to "The Master's" return.

Soon hopefully Mate, he was one of the Doctor's greatest foes. Roger Delgado being the best of them all.

Natalya Simonova 'Natalya sipped her drink again before turning to look at Booth "His exact words were stay away from Jimmy Booth he makes James T Kirk look like a Vulcan monk"'

Kale Bridges

Definitely.

I'm going to put this in spoilers, JIC.

[spoiler]In 'The End Of Time' the High Council of Time Lords tried their little thing, which resulted in pulling Gallifrey out of the Time Lock for a little while. The Doctor and Simm!Master pushed them back in, taking the Master with them though. So that means that the Master is on Gallifrey.
In Day of the Doctor, all thirteen Doctors suspend Gallifrey in the Stasis Cube lock, meaning that the Council and the Master are there as well. So when Capaldi goes hunting for Gallifrey, when he finds it, the Master is going to be there as well. As well as a somewhat angry Council of Time Lords.[/spoiler]

Formerly Reece Thompson
PokemonGo - TEAM MYSTIC

Ser Conley

"May you live as long as you want to, and want to as long as you live."-Irish toast

Mikey010178

Another historical moment of Who, but I think it could have been better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BehwuPQm16A

Lexa

Quote from: Mike Anderson on December 31, 2013, 08:27:52 AM

I agree Captain Anderson.

I can't wait to see Peter Capaldi, I think he'll be a breath of fresh air. I never like Matt Smith all that much, he always seemd to be trying to be David Tennant mark 2.

Alexander Wu

This might change your mind: Tick Tock goes the Clock

Then again, maybe not. It's still pretty epic. +1 if you get all the references!

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict." -MLK, Jr.

Rayek trLhoell

I'm both looking forward and dreading the new Doctor Who.  I want more Who, I just don't know if a female Doctor will be what I want to watch.  I never took to Missy replacing the Master... I'm fearing that I'll feel the same with the Doctor.

Mrht Heis'he ehl'ein qiuu
Rayek's BIO : Romulan male. 6'1" (1.8m)

Kyle Bytes

Tom Baker is my first so he will be my first
Second will be 12 and then 10

I had to reply with my character pb from Doctor Who lol

Demlion Riverbank V

Quote from: Mikey010178 on December 31, 2013, 08:27:52 AM

I dislike 11 for so reason

Parent character us D'Vid

Player to player: don't be shy to be mean to my Vorta

Demlion Riverbank V

Quote from: Rayek tr'Lhoell on October 22, 2017, 10:32:07 PM

I'm both looking forward and dreading the new Doctor Who.  I want more Who, I just don't know if a female Doctor will be what I want to watch.  I never took to Missy replacing the Master... I'm fearing that I'll feel the same with the Doctor.

I wish they keep the doctor as a male. I would love to see him be an alien after all the Master was disgusting once so why not an alien and maybe that alien circuit would work

Parent character us D'Vid

Player to player: don't be shy to be mean to my Vorta

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.