Author Topic: Season 1, Mission 08: Prison Break  (Read 45961 times)

Lance Krol

Re: Season 1, Mission 08: Prison Break
« Reply #45 on: May 14, 2012, 07:14:46 am »
Zuriel was still checking the systems as the Senior officers returned to the bridge, the order to take the Churchill out saved him from his boredom, and gave him the chance to take the ship out for the first time. "Aye sir."

=/\= All hands this is Ensign Soreka, prepare for immediate departure=/\=

Zuriel  quickly went through the pre launch  checklist, once he was cleared by station control he was ready, "Moorings detached, thrusters online, separating from space dock. The view screen showed the ship slowly back up and turn away from the main airlock, Zuriel the directed the ship out of the taxi zone so that the ship could go into warp. " Ship is clear, course to Savoy IV laid in, accelerating to Warp 6."

Zuriel turned around to the Second Officer to give his report, " We will reach Savoy IV in twenty minutes Sir."
Lance nodded from the back of the bridge, wondering if there was normally a transition period during which he didn't have to run the entire ship. For as long as he had the bridge he may as well run it.

"We can go faster than warp three. I want us there in under three hours," he called back, taking his place in the second officer's chair. He enjoyed the feeling of not minding being in command. Before it had been a burden, but now he could do his duty without breaking down. It was liberating, but also kind of numbing.

"Mr. Baker," he called to the engineering console, "pass my congratulations onto the previous head of department, and find out what he's doing now so I can actually mean it." Let it never be said that he allowed his old boss to move on unremembered. He was a good man.

"Until Mr. Brown comes back I'm waiving all standard report protocols. Unless it's an emergency I trust you to deal with it yourself," he announced to the bridge. "That will be all," he finished and walked to his chair. His intention to do no real work held strong. Sitting back, he observed the readouts on the big screen he'd never had the chance to care about before. It was funny how informative it was. He couldn't imagine anyone actually needing all this information at any one time.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 02:24:22 pm by Lance Krol »

ThomasRiker

« Reply #46 on: May 14, 2012, 09:30:45 am »

"Its fine, have a seat next to Mr.Masters" Finished Brown as he turned to the terminal again and read the report and orders the Churchill recived.

John then opened the desk drawer and placed two boxes on the desk then he looked into the eyes of both men then spoke very so silently and smoothly.

"You two have done a service to this ship, so open these boxes with a present from myself and Commander Clarke" Finished Brown as he pressed a button

~Computer Authorization Brown, John Lieutenant Commander, Release Chief Tactical/Security Officer Clearance codes and give to Master, Tobias Clearance codes~

~Computer :Acknowledged~

~Computer Engineering Clearance codes for Lance,Krol Enable~

~Computer: Acknowledged~

"Mr.Masters you are Promoted to Lieutenant, and you get my old job be careful with her, and Mr.Krol you are promoted to Lieutenant Commander and Chief Engineering Officer and Second Officer under me" Finished Brown

Masters was a little taken aback. It had not been all that long since he had been promoted from ensign, and before that wasn't even an officer. It took a brief moment for words to come to him. "Thank you sir" he said with sincerity. "And congratulations too you as well. Crazy our not, the man burnt the midnight oil Anne got his work done with precision. He shook Lances hand and clapped him on the shoulder.

Lance nodded from the back of the bridge, wondering if there was normally a transition period during which he didn't have to run the entire ship. For as long as he had the bridge he may as well run it.

"We can go faster than warp six. I want us there in under fifteen minutes," he called back, taking his place in the second officer's chair. He enjoyed the feeling of not minding being in command. Before it had been a burden, but now he could do his duty without breaking down. It was liberating, but also kind of numbing.

"Mr. Baker," he called to the engineering console, "pass my congratulations onto the previous head of department, and find out what he's doing now so I can actually mean it." Let it never be said that he allowed his old boss to move on unremembered. He was a good man.

"Until Mr. Brown comes back I'm waiving all standard report protocols. Unless it's an emergency I trust you to deal with it yourself," he announced to the bridge. "That will be all," he finished and walked to his chair. His intention to do no real work held strong. Sitting back, he observed the readouts on the big screen he'd never had the chance to care about before. It was funny how informative it was. He couldn't imagine anyone actually needing all this information at any one time.

"Commander Krol" Masters called out. I'll be in my office. Diagnostics are running on weapons and defenses, I've a couple matters that require attention" he said taking his leave. He wanted to get a couple duty situations cleared before they arrived.

=/Masters to Salsas, report to my office immediately\= He called on his way down.

Lance Krol

« Reply #47 on: May 14, 2012, 09:40:46 am »
Masters was a little taken aback. It had not been all that long since he had been promoted from ensign, and before that wasn't even an officer. It took a brief moment for words to come to him. "Thank you sir" he said with sincerity. "And congratulations too you as well." Crazy our not, the man burnt the midnight oil and got his work done with precision. He shook Lance's hand and clapped him on the shoulder.

"Commander Krol" Masters called out. "I'll be in my office. Diagnostics are running on weapons and defenses, I've a couple matters that require attention" he said taking his leave. He wanted to get a couple duty situations cleared before they arrived.

=/Masters to Salsas, report to my office immediately\= He called on his way down.

"Got it, Mr. Masters. Carry on," he called over his shoulder as the turbolift door in the back of the bridge closed. Settling in, he quietly pulled out the personal music player he kept with him most of the time. Pushing a button, centuries-old rock music – Pixies, if he recalled correctly, was the name of the band – filled his ears and he settled back for the short ride of an infinitely long distance between worlds.

Offline Zuriel Soreka

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • What does this big red button do?
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded in January and July by the executive officer to a player of their SIMM. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: May 14, 2012, 01:21:31 pm »

"We can go faster than warp six. I want us there in under three hours," he called back, taking his place in the second officer's chair. He enjoyed the feeling of not minding being in command. Before it had been a burden, but now he could do his duty without breaking down. It was liberating, but also kind of numbing.

Zuriel turned back to his station and  began to calculate the time and distance, he then picked the appropriate Warp adjustment, " Accelerating to Warp Five, that should make up the desired time Sir." he would not want to go much faster, the ship could pull it off yes but it would put unneeded strain on the engines, but since the second officer was conveniently  the chief engineer, he would run it by him first. "I could push it to warp seven Sir, but that might do more harm then good."
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 02:35:56 pm by Zuriel Soreka »

Lance Krol

« Reply #49 on: May 14, 2012, 01:37:21 pm »

Zuriel turned back to his station and  began to calculate the time and distance, he then picked the appropriate Warp adjustment, " Accelerating to Warp Eight, that should make up the desired time Sir." he would not want to go much faster, the ship could pull it off yes but it would put unneeded strain on the engines, but since the second officer was conveniently  the chief engineer, he would run it by him first. "I could push it to warp nine Sir, but that might do more harm then good."
"It would, yes, and it would break several environmental treaties. Warp five is fine," he answered. He didn't entertain such childish sentiments as 'keeping the engine warm'. Running an engine beyond its capability or reasonable regulations would hurt it, and that was something that the gung-ho attitude of the officers nowadays seemed to allow, even encourage. It was the sudden interest in prohibition-era America and the technology of the day – suddenly a phaser rifle was a tommygun and a ship was a motor on a cold day.

The people who endorsed this view, of course, forgot that it was always a cold day in the vacuum of space, the coldest place in the natural universe. If anything, a totally dead ship was somewhat warmer than the space around it simply because the matter of the ship existed at all. Some people got so very far in an age that revolved around knowledge of physics without knowing anything much about physics. That didn't bother Lance. What bothered him was that most of those men were physicists.

Most people, for example, assumed that a warp core's antimatter made it work in the same way an incredibly large combustion engine. Not so. It worked much more like a nuclear power station, in that the antimatter turned into pure radiation energy, not 'heat' or 'flame'. Such primitive ideas, such an advanced race.

Still, at least we aren't the Klingons, a feudal society based entirely on honor and anger with the technology to sunder worlds. I wonder how they survived this long – humans certainly would have wiped themselves out once they hit the nuclear age had we been anything near as angry.

He took a moment to observe the irony of him listening now to a power-metal song about the glories of war while disapproving of such primitive ideas.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 02:37:07 pm by Lance Krol »

Offline Zuriel Soreka

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • What does this big red button do?
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded in January and July by the executive officer to a player of their SIMM. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: May 14, 2012, 02:47:14 pm »
"very well Sir, at warp five we should arrive there in just under three hours." Zuriel said as he began to go  over the star charts double checking that he had chosen the quickest route. This was usually the  slowest part  of Zuriels' day, manning the flight control during warp, was not much too it, all you had to do was periodically  check  that the ship was on course, and also make sure the Helm was speaking to the rest of the ship properly. Once all that was done you did all over again until you reached your destination or you were relieved.

During such  repetitive action Zuriel often had his mind focused on  other things at hand, today it would be the check up with the new doctor. In all his years he did not particularly care for doctors, always poking about finding something wrong, this of course as a irrational look on the situation, but Zuriel had grown arrogant  in his long years, his race  were almost always in good health so he didn't see the point of going to the doctor. Zuriel knew he could into pull his normal 'I was on post antics' judging by the inflection in the women's voice, so he would make a point to see her once he was  off duty, thankfully that was a ways away.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 07:20:51 pm by Zuriel Soreka »

Offline T'Ra Jones

• Deceased/Retired
  • Honoured Member
  • Airlocking Dylan.
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: May 14, 2012, 07:59:59 pm »
The tricorder continued to beep normally as she went through the scan. As she was scanning and recording the information for future use in the medical section of the personnel file, she answered the question. "Well, you don't have to worry about that Ms. Jones." Alyssa replied, "As you were smart enough to report in upon my request."

First, she got her pulse down. It was in normal parameters for a Vulcan, so she went on to the next type of scan. Blood pressure was good as well and it seemed that the passage ways of the veins and arteries had only minimal clogging to the point where the tricorder could barely pick it up. "You are clear." Alyssa said. "Feel free to return back to work now, but don't forget to stop by next week for an update to a neurological scan. You never know when an Alien might mess with your mind."

"Thank you, doctor," T'Ra remarked. "I shall remember to do so." Hopping off the bed, her feet hit the floor with a faint smack, and she began walking back out of sickbay. Some of the doctor's replies were a bit odd. T'Ra was unable to learn much about Meadow's personality based on her responses. Meadows did answer her question, just not directly. Was she hiding something? Was she another loon? The doctor had mentioned something about an Alien messing with her mind. To whom was she referring to? By definition, Meadows, a human, could be considered an alien to someone like T'Ra, who was a Vulcan. Is this what the doctor was hinting at? It would be an interesting experiment, T'Ra decided, to purposefully not stop by later for a neurological scan. With that in mind, she left sickbay.

T'Ra walked down the hall towards the turbolift, passing many crewman along the way. They came from different departments, some heading towards sickbay, and she did not recognize most of their faces. At last she made it to the turbolift, and once the doors shut, she was alone again with only her thoughts to keep her company. Sometimes she preferred it that way. "Deck eight," she told the computer, and soon it began to hum as it carried her swiftly to her destination. The doors swished open and T'Ra stepped out. It was awfully quiet, an odd occurrence at any location on the ship, odd at least to T'Ra. She cocked her head, looking both ways as far as her eyes could see. She neither saw nor heard anyone, not the slightest peep, so presumably they were all on their way to sickbay for a checkup or reporting to their posts as ordered by Lieutenant Commander Brown.

She made her way to the science lab, her steps brisk and silent. Upon entering the room itself, she could she the silhouette of a woman standing far in the corner working independently on a project. As T'Ra took a step closer, a couple physical features became noticeable. From where she stood, all T'Ra could see was the blue uniform that the woman wore and her short brown hair.

Ich lache, weil es ein Loch in mir gibt.
-Evan Buehler

Offline Michael Ferdinand

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Applicant
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Given to the SIMM that has survived the roughest storm during the year. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: May 15, 2012, 10:54:13 am »
Alyssa nodded as the young girl left the room. it was dreadfully tedious to preform these checkups and a part of her was filled with regret on the fact that she had called them. Yet, this was the way Starfleet had dictated it, and this was one of the few times that she would follow protocol. Closing her tricorder, she placed it down on the cart next to the bed and quietly sulked her way back to her office, mind on matters that did not belong on this ship, let alone this universe. It was just going to be another hard day for her. At least the voices were gone.

Walking into her office, she had to catch herself from jumping when she saw the random crewman in her office. She tried to slow her heart beat down back to regular measures, but struggled to. Jump scares were the worst for her. "Umm..." Alyssa said, trying to get her proper tone back together. "Are you here for the checkup?"

Everything must be earned, for if it is given, there are no lessons learned.

Offline Raymundo Salas

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Competent Member
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to any player present during the 2012 Halloween special mission. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded to players who participate in a Spread the Word campaign.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: May 15, 2012, 01:34:57 pm »
Alyssa nodded as the young girl left the room. it was dreadfully tedious to preform these checkups and a part of her was filled with regret on the fact that she had called them. Yet, this was the way Starfleet had dictated it, and this was one of the few times that she would follow protocol. Closing her tricorder, she placed it down on the cart next to the bed and quietly sulked her way back to her office, mind on matters that did not belong on this ship, let alone this universe. It was just going to be another hard day for her. At least the voices were gone.

Walking into her office, she had to catch herself from jumping when she saw the random crewman in her office. She tried to slow her heart beat down back to regular measures, but struggled to. Jump scares were the worst for her. "Umm..." Alyssa said, trying to get her proper tone back together. "Are you here for the checkup?"

Raymundo had been leaning against the wall in the doctor's office. He had been there for some time and had slipped off into a daydream. Nothing exciting, just thinking about people and how they act. Though he would never considered himself a philosopher, never considered himself of any great intellect. It did however help bring a sense of order to the world, all things being relative that is.

"Umm..." Alyssa said, trying to get her proper tone back together. "Are you here for the checkup?"

As the sun chase's away the morning mist the question brought Ray back to the here and now. Taking a look of the Dr. Gave her one of his best disarming smiles and said,"Why Senorita, I had no desire to be tracked down." He gave a chuckle.

"Yes I am here for the checkup. And I'm new to the ship so there is that." He extended his hand, "Crewmen Raymundo Salas"

Offline Taras Cadenza

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Experienced Member
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded in January 2012 to all active members. Awarded in January to the player with the best academy course. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: May 15, 2012, 03:31:20 pm »
Taras finally decided to pay the bridge a visit. For once, he was actually going out of moral self-obligation, instead of "I'm coming!".
He smiled to himself as he entered the turbolift. He had made the use of the majority of his free time to overcome his writer's block, but to no avail. There was no point, but to clear his mind.

By entering the room of pure frantic chaos, no doubt.

By the time the turbolift had come to a stop, there was no franticness in the atmosphere. Instead, Taras was relatively surprised at what he did see.

Lance Krol. He had the bridge. Under control. Well, look what we have here. He's done it! Overcome his demons and now... he's running the bridge like any other acting officer.

He was about to have a word with Zuriel, when he noticed out of the corner of his eye - A THIRD PIP ON KROL'S COLLAR. ...Impressive... most impressive...
He instead turned to his now double superior, with a half-smile on his face. It was composed partially out of wonder, partially out of awe, and partially out of '...who did you bribe?'

"Mr. Krol, the legendary James T. Kirk didn't even storm up the ranks as quickly as you have. You'll be taking Commander Clarke's job next." smiled Taras, gesturing towards the aforementioned black pip.

Lance Krol

« Reply #55 on: May 15, 2012, 04:03:55 pm »
Taras finally decided to pay the bridge a visit. For once, he was actually going out of moral self-obligation, instead of "I'm coming!".
He smiled to himself as he entered the turbolift. He had made the use of the majority of his free time to overcome his writer's block, but to no avail. There was no point, but to clear his mind.

By entering the room of pure frantic chaos, no doubt.

By the time the turbolift had come to a stop, there was no franticness in the atmosphere. Instead, Taras was relatively surprised at what he did see.

Lance Krol. He had the bridge. Under control. Well, look what we have here. He's done it! Overcome his demons and now... he's running the bridge like any other acting officer.

He was about to have a word with Zuriel, when he noticed out of the corner of his eye - A THIRD PIP ON KROL'S COLLAR. ...Impressive... most impressive...
He instead turned to his now double superior, with a half-smile on his face. It was composed partially out of wonder, partially out of awe, and partially out of '...who did you bribe?'

"Mr. Krol, the legendary James T. Kirk didn't even storm up the ranks as quickly as you have. You'll be taking Commander Clarke's job next." smiled Taras, gesturing towards the aforementioned black pip.

Lance smiled and turned off the music player. A rock tune from the 22nd century cut off as he replied "The legendary James T. Kirk was overrated. He was prone to disobedience, a fact that was hidden from all because as a captain he never had to take orders from anyone. He would've climbed much faster had he listened to those who knew more than him." His tone of voice was quite pleasant and conversational as he carried out this damning analysis. "I listen to people because I have nothing interesting to say, and I'm orders of magnitude more intelligent than him. Combined, these traits make for a far better officer in very nearly every way."

"What about you, Taras? How's life in flight control? I guess we'll be seeing more of each other now I'm second officer," he asked of his subordinate. It wasn't long ago they'd been equal in rank and brothers in arms. He felt a wall growing between them, made of the extra golden pip on his chest. It was an unpleasant feeling – he'd have to meet up with Taras later and do something fun to reassure himself if nothing else.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 04:05:02 pm by Lance Krol »

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Applicant
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Given to the SIMM that has survived the roughest storm during the year. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: May 15, 2012, 05:38:02 pm »
As the sun chase's away the morning mist the question brought Ray back to the here and now. Taking a look of the Dr. Gave her one of his best disarming smiles and said,"Why Senorita, I had no desire to be tracked down." He gave a chuckle.

"Yes I am here for the checkup. And I'm new to the ship so there is that." He extended his hand, "Crewmen Raymundo Salas"

Alyssa's eyes widened at the word "senorita". 'Oh, no he did not.' Alyssa thought to herself. She had to resist the urge to punch the man square in the face right then in there, for she was his superior and she expected to be treated as such. But being Alyssa, a devilish smile came across her face as she wiped off the former look of disgust.

"Oh, of course!" Alyssa said. "Well, let's get right to it then, shall we." She put her hand on his back and began moving to the main section of the sickbay. "For this checkup, I am also administering a physical fitness exam." Alyssa had to bite her tongue a moment to prevent herself from making any noises that would tip off that she was being deceptive. "Of course, I will need to run the standard biometric scans before. Will you take a seat on the biobed?"

Offline Raymundo Salas

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Competent Member
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to any player present during the 2012 Halloween special mission. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded to players who participate in a Spread the Word campaign.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: May 15, 2012, 08:14:36 pm »
Alyssa's eyes widened at the word "senorita". 'Oh, no he did not.' Alyssa thought to herself. She had to resist the urge to punch the man square in the face right then in there, for she was his superior and she expected to be treated as such. But being Alyssa, a devilish smile came across her face as she wiped off the former look of disgust.

"Oh, of course!" Alyssa said. "Well, let's get right to it then, shall we." She put her hand on his back and began moving to the main section of the sickbay. "For this checkup, I am also administering a physical fitness exam." Alyssa had to bite her tongue a moment to prevent herself from making any noises that would tip off that she was being deceptive. "Of course, I will need to run the standard biometric scans before. Will you take a seat on the biobed?"

The Dr. gave him what Ray felt as an odd look, although it was gone so fast you cannot tell. Ray chalked it up as someone who has had a long day.

"Well, let's get right to it then, shall we.",she said. Placing her hand on his back and guiding him through the office door. "For this checkup, I am also administering a physical fitness exam."

"Of course ma'am" He said as he popped up on the biobed. "Although seeing as I'm a recent graduate of the academy my physical should be up to date."

Offline Dustin J. Guidry

• Suspended Account
  • Experienced Member
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: May 15, 2012, 08:45:59 pm »
Once guidry had finished doing his adjustments, he crawled out of the tubes and went back to the cargo bay. Once inside he went threw the sensor data, they were all sending data to the console now. But it would take a few hours to tell if the adjustments were done correctly. So in the mean time, he would slip into the science lab next door and look up some info on the few new items that he was now trying to grow. After walking into the science lab, he was glad to see he was alone, and that would be needed to work as fast as he can.

"Computer, display DNA sequence of pod P35.Then split screen and show sequence of pod M49." The computer beeped, and with in moment all of the information he had requested was in front of his eye's. He began to hit in a few Manuel command's, each causing the computer to run new scans and retrieve new data. He finally was able to sequence the DNA of both samples, in away that would allow him to extract them and add then into another sample. With the ability the P35 had along with the endurance of M49, the sample that would receive both of these ability's would be highly durable. Once he was able to begin he, then set up a operation area, so that he had all of his tools in one area.

Once all three samples were in the lab he began, this would take steady hands and a great amount of time.

“If they ever tell the story of my life, let it be said that I live in a time of giants. Let it be told that I lived in the time of Picard, Janeway, Sisko and Martok. Let them say that I lived and served with HONOR. Let them say that I served on the USS.Gibson!

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Applicant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: May 15, 2012, 09:06:11 pm »
The Dr. gave him what Ray felt as an odd look, although it was gone so fast you cannot tell. Ray chalked it up as someone who has had a long day.

"Well, let's get right to it then, shall we.",she said. Placing her hand on his back and guiding him through the office door. "For this checkup, I am also administering a physical fitness exam."

"Of course ma'am" He said as he popped up on the biobed. "Although seeing as I'm a recent graduate of the academy my physical should be up to date."

Alyssa opened the tricorder and commenced scanning. "Starfleet protocol states that a new Chief Medical Officer is required to do all of these activities regardless of how recent the last checkup and performance assessment was." The scans were coming in now after a small lag in the sensor readings. "Well, everything seems to be in check." Alyssa said after making a mental comparison with the standard Human blood pressure and pulse charts.

The woman closed her tricorder and set it aside. "Okay." she began. "We are going to be testing on this deck, as sickbay does not have enough room to fulfill the space requirements. You are to do thirty-five pacers from one side of the deck to the other. In case you don't remember what a pacer is, it is where you have to reach one end of the target area before I call time. After each successful one, I decrease the time interval. If you fail to reach the target area on either side of the ship before I call time, you will have to redo it until you are under the time limit. Ready?"

Alyssa didn't wait for the crewman to respond. Going into her office, she grabbed a stop watch that she had that was still in her bag. She wouldn't need a whistle, for she was loud enough to not need one. Within moments, she walked out of sickbay and waited for him to follow.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 09:17:15 pm by Alyssa Meadows »

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles