Newest Member - Archangel Koris

Started by kawolsky, April 22, 2012, 12:55:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawolsky

Newest Member - Archangel Koris
I would like to take few moments to welcome our newest member, Archangel Koris.

Koris was born on Starbase 175 to a Human mother and a Romulan father who defected from the Empire and will shortly begin her Officer Training Course at Shadow Fleet Academy. Please make her feel welcome.

John Brown

ThomasRiker

Welcome, and I hope that you do well here as a member of Shadowfleet. This is a fun place to sim.

Lance Krol

I've already bid you welcome a couple of times now, but I guess I should post here officially. Welcome!

Saffir G'Tollikos

Zuriel Soreka: Romulan killing spree!!!!!!
Alexander Wu: You guys forgot to bring redshirts...
Zuriel Soreka: Don't worry we will make some. Art and crafts!!!!!!
--Just another day on the USS Gibson

Inzjana

Hello Archangel and welcome to SHADOW FLEET.

As the fleet's Personal Development Officer, I am here to assist you in anyway with SHADOW FLEET and to assist in improving, if needed, your writing and grammar skills. If you have any questions at all you can PM me, or post your question here.

For more personal development information, go here and check back regularly as it will be updated soon, if you wish to do so that is.

Lieutenant JG Inzjana
Personal Development Officer
Shadow Fleet

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER
DIF-TOR HEH SMUSMA

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made film intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.