Scheduled Forum Maintenance

Started by kawolsky, December 19, 2011, 12:49:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawolsky

Scheduled Forum Maintenance
Please be aware that the forums will be down for routine maintenance on Monday 26th December, and possibly going into Tuesday 27th December, 2011. We hope that the scheduled updates will improve the speed at which the forum operates, making for quicker posting and page display.

Hopefully you'll be too busy enjoying your Christmas gifts to notice but if you do happen to visit the forums during this time, and an error message is displayed, please bear this in mind.

Everything should be back to normal by Wednesday 28th December, 2011. Thank you all in advance for your understanding.

ThomasRiker

Thanks for the heads up, I think that is a good day for the maintenance, as like you said we will be busy with Christmas presents... hopefully by then i will have a new XBox that still has a green eye.

Connor Price

Is this still going ahead with the forum downtime we had recently?

Chris Newberry

Yes and no. I still am not sure why the server resolver failed to begin with but that is why the forums were offline. Right now the forums are on Shared hosting with another company that has good ratings. Hopefully the speed keeps up but if it doesn't, I will look for alternatives. I've given up trying to get a VPS going correctly.

Retired FADM Chris Newberry
Enjoying R&R on Kantro Prime
Shadow Fleet Founder (Creator)
Rtd. Fleet Commanding Officer

Connor Price

Ah well. I'll leave all that technical stuff to you.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.