Author Topic: Christmas Break  (Read 6810 times)

Offline Chris Newberry

• Shadow Fleet Owner
  • Approved Applicants
  • Competent Member
  • Shadow Fleet (Founder)
  • Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Christmas Break
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2011, 02:05:33 am »
* Chris O'Neill conjures a small table with over a dozen pies sitting on it.

"Maybe I should start throwing these at all the members in the room while the trusty elves keep making more for me," Chris thinks as he waves his hand at the pies and make the float.

"By the way, Pie fight," said O'Neill as a dozen pies start flying at Kawolsky, Greegy, Brown, Meadows, Thompson and Masters before going invisible and moves to the left a few meters.

"Now I see Liam has forgotten to mention the server downtime between during the same time period?"

Note: I just couldn't help it. I have been writing some stories lately anyways including a crossover involving SG1 and another series which is mostly books. Well SG1/Atlantis/Voyager and another with possible Universe in it. Note I am hinting in the above what the last one is but left unnamed.
Retired FADM Chris Newberry
Enjoying R&R on Kantro Prime
Shadow Fleet Founder (Creator)
Rtd. Fleet Commanding Officer

ThomasRiker

« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2011, 10:07:01 am »
* Chris O'Neill conjures a small table with over a dozen pies sitting on it.

"Maybe I should start throwing these at all the members in the room while the trusty elves keep making more for me," Chris thinks as he waves his hand at the pies and make the float.

"By the way, Pie fight," said O'Neill as a dozen pies start flying at Kawolsky, Greegy, Brown, Meadows, Thompson and Masters before going invisible and moves to the left a few meters.

"Now I see Liam has forgotten to mention the server downtime between during the same time period?"

Note: I just couldn't help it. I have been writing some stories lately anyways including a crossover involving SG1 and another series which is mostly books. Well SG1/Atlantis/Voyager and another with possible Universe in it. Note I am hinting in the above what the last one is but left unnamed.

Did I just see server down time?     If that is the case, I use house elves to replace the elves helping O'Neill, and have them dump a truck load of pies on him... he can eat his way out while we have our Christmas posting.

Offline Chris Newberry

• Shadow Fleet Owner
  • Approved Applicants
  • Competent Member
  • Shadow Fleet (Founder)
  • Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2011, 01:32:09 am »
OOC: Downtime is only 2 days at most. I am converting some stuff to allow the vps to running faster that I can't do on this vps. Different OS.

PC:

Chris looks up as hundreds upon hundreds of pies are dropped on his head by the house elves lead by Masters. Grumbling could be heard along with annoyance about being placed under so many pies. Chris uses a wandless sonorus on himself before speaking.

"When I get out of here Masters, I will have the Furlings whom are mimicking themselves as Goblins after you. They are vicious I hear and then have Hermidall come help with my server issues."

OOC2: Ops, I kinda let part of the plot leak out for my current story. Even though I am having a hard time writing the first chapter atm.

ThomasRiker

« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2011, 12:26:47 pm »
OOC: Downtime is only 2 days at most. I am converting some stuff to allow the vps to running faster that I can't do on this vps. Different OS.

PC:

Chris looks up as hundreds upon hundreds of pies are dropped on his head by the house elves lead by Masters. Grumbling could be heard along with annoyance about being placed under so many pies. Chris uses a wandless sonorus on himself before speaking.

"When I get out of here Masters, I will have the Furlings whom are mimicking themselves as Goblins after you. They are vicious I hear and then have Hermidall come help with my server issues."

OOC2: Ops, I kinda let part of the plot leak out for my current story. Even though I am having a hard time writing the first chapter atm.

Masters and the house elves throw there hands in the air giving a loud WHOOP at the discomfort of the original pie thrower.

OOC has the down time dates been announced yet, or are you not even sure yet?

Offline Michael Ferdinand

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Applicant
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Given to the SIMM that has survived the roughest storm during the year. Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2011, 12:29:48 pm »
Alyssa suddenly apparated in with a puff of black smoke. Turning epically, she brought out her wand and shouted, "AVADA KEDAVRA!" Watching in delight as it hit Chris, she flung the curse at the rest of the members before flying back to sickbay.

Everything must be earned, for if it is given, there are no lessons learned.

Shelaf Greegy

« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2011, 12:30:29 pm »
*munches on cake while all this goes on around him*

John Brown

« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2011, 03:32:45 pm »
*Drinks a Jello shot while raising his glass*

"A toast to all of Shadowfleet here to another great year

Offline Chris Newberry

• Shadow Fleet Owner
  • Approved Applicants
  • Competent Member
  • Shadow Fleet (Founder)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2011, 01:19:06 am »
Ok. Let me get to the point and I haven't checked my PM even though there's 4 of them with one named Downtime. The downtime will just be a day or 2 but will occur during the Christmas Break week when no missions are taking place. Pretty much I am sending the 1 week with everyone off doing everything. When it's complete, there should be a noticeable speed boost on forum access.

ThomasRiker

« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2011, 08:47:15 pm »
Ok. Let me get to the point and I haven't checked my PM even though there's 4 of them with one named Downtime. The downtime will just be a day or 2 but will occur during the Christmas Break week when no missions are taking place. Pretty much I am sending the 1 week with everyone off doing everything. When it's complete, there should be a noticeable speed boost on forum access.

Looks forward to the speed boost, but also wonders if Chris could send some of that speed boost to my slow net connection lol.

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles