Author Topic: Season 3, Mission 10: Armistice  (Read 70636 times)

kawolsky

Season 3, Mission 10: Armistice
« on: February 26, 2008, 09:06:52 pm »
MISSION START: 27th February, 2008

"I have called you here because I need a new First Officer. Commander Bradley was a fine officer, but I need to move on and find someone to fill the position. As you are the senior rank on the ship, I am giving you the position, with a field promotion to Commander, effective immediately."

Offline Justin Conwell

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • CEO, USS Delphia A
  • 2018 Starfleet Intelligence: Strategic Science Summit  Featured missiion Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Season 3, Mission 10: Armistice
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2008, 09:14:10 pm »
MISSION START: 27th February, 2008

"I have called you here because I need a new First Officer. Commander Bradley was a fine officer, but I need to move on and find someone to fill the position. As you are the senior rank on the ship, I am giving you the position, with a field promotion to Commander, effective immediately."

Justin looks shocked and sad at the same time. Still reeling over the lost of Scott and shocked to be offered a Command spot.

"Captain, you might know, I don't have prior Command training, only Engineering, Security and JAG. I just got to ask, who will be replacing me as the ship CEO if I accept?" asked Justin who looks very sad.

Currently assigned to the USS Shran!

kawolsky

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2008, 09:15:17 pm »
Justin looks shocked and sad at the same time. Still reeling over the lost of Scott and shocked to be offered a Command spot.

"Captain, you might know, I don't have prior Command training, only Engineering, Security and JAG. I just got to ask, who will be replacing me as the ship CEO if I accept?" asked Justin who looks very sad.

"Who do you think is capable enough to take over?"

Offline Justin Conwell

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • CEO, USS Delphia A
  • 2018 Starfleet Intelligence: Strategic Science Summit  Featured missiion Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2008, 09:17:49 pm »
"Who do you think is capable enough to take over?"

"I would say Ensign Harris would be the best qualified to take over. He's helped me more then i could ever thank him on many problems that we've faced down there."

kawolsky

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2008, 09:23:57 pm »
"I would say Ensign Harris would be the best qualified to take over. He's helped me more then i could ever thank him on many problems that we've faced down there."

"Very well, then. I will appoint him Chief Engineer with promotion to Lieutenant. And don't worry, Commander, you have lots of experience. I'm sure you'll do fine. Dismissed"

*Just as Conwell was walking out the door, Kawolsky stopped him*

"Oh, and Commander, change your uniform"

Offline Justin Conwell

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • CEO, USS Delphia A
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2008, 09:29:17 pm »
"Very well, then. I will appoint him Chief Engineer with promotion to Lieutenant. And don't worry, Commander, you have lots of experience. I'm sure you'll do fine. Dismissed"

*Just as Conwell was walking out the door, Kawolsky stopped him*

"Oh, and Commander, change your uniform"

"Aye sir, Captain one other question," asked Justin stepping back in and letting the ready room doors close.

"Does this mean I got to change quarters as well?"

kawolsky

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2008, 09:32:09 pm »
"Aye sir, Captain one other question," asked Justin stepping back in and letting the ready room doors close.

"Does this mean I got to change quarters as well?"

"I suppose. What is wrong with your current quarters?"

Offline Justin Conwell

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • CEO, USS Delphia A
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2008, 09:36:15 pm »
"I suppose. What is wrong with your current quarters?"

"Except for the occasionally grav-plating going offline that i've been forgetting to look into causing me to float in mid air, nothing really."

kawolsky

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2008, 09:40:54 pm »
"Except for the occasionally grav-plating going offline that i've been forgetting to look into causing me to float in mid air, nothing really."

"OK, then, you may move. But I don't want you to occupy the XO quarters just yet."  he said

Offline Justin Conwell

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • CEO, USS Delphia A
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2008, 09:48:01 pm »
"OK, then, you may move. But I don't want you to occupy the XO quarters just yet."  he said

'Understood sir." Justin replied before turning and walking out. Conwell who looked sad still headed for the turbolift and stepped in.

"Deck 2, Senior Quarters." said Justin.

kawolsky

« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2008, 10:01:24 pm »
*Kawolsky leaned back in his chair and though to himself for a moment. Suddenly, he had the most intense pain in his head*

~~ FLASHBACK ~~

"Hull breach on deck 5!"

"Get emergency teams down there immediately"

"Where is that damned security team?!"

"Sir, we're venting drive plasma!"

~~ FLASHBACK ~~

*Kawolsky lurched forward in the chair he was sitting in. After he steadied himself for a few minutes, he walked over to the replicator and got himself a glass of water. He put the vision down to the loss of Commander Bradley and shook it off*

=/\= Kawolsky to Harris =/\=

"Please report to my Ready Room"

"On my way sir"  Harris replied

Offline Mitch Harris

• Deceased/Retired
  • Iconian Agent
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2008, 10:06:16 pm »
*Kawolsky leaned back in his chair and though to himself for a moment. Suddenly, he had the most intense pain in his head*

~~ FLASHBACK ~~

"Hull breach on deck 5!"

"Get emergency teams down there immediately"

"Where is that damned security team?!"

"Sir, we're venting drive plasma!"

~~ FLASHBACK ~~

*Kawolsky lurched forward in the chair he was sitting in. After he steadied himself for a few minutes, he walked over to the replicator and got himself a glass of water. He put the vision down to the loss of Commander Bradley and shook it off*

=/\= Kawolsky to Harris =/\=

"Please report to my Ready Room"

"On my way sir"  Harris replied

*Harris arrived on the bridge and tapped the panel outside the Ready Room. After hearing an "enter" from the Captain, the doors opened. Harris entered*

"You wanted to see me, sir?"

kawolsky

« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2008, 10:10:14 pm »
*Harris arrived on the bridge and tapped the panel outside the Ready Room. After hearing an "enter" from the Captain, the doors opened. Harris entered*

"You wanted to see me, sir?"

"Yes, ensign. Please, sit"

*Harris sat down in front of the Captain*

"After our recent loss, several positions have become open, most notably the First Officer position. As a result, I have granted Lieutenant Commander Conwell a field commission to Commander and appointed him the new First Officer."

*Kawolsky paused to gauge the Ensign's response*

Offline Mitch Harris

• Deceased/Retired
  • Iconian Agent
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2008, 10:10:44 pm »
"Yes, ensign. Please, sit"

*Harris sat down in front of the Captain*

"After our recent loss, several positions have become open, most notably the First Officer position. As a result, I have granted Lieutenant Commander Conwell a field commission to Commander and appointed him the new First Officer."

*Kawolsky paused to gauge the Ensign's response*

"Yes, sir, I understand that, but what does it have to do with me?"

kawolsky

« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2008, 10:14:33 pm »
"Yes, sir, I understand that, but what does it have to do with me?"

"A lot, ensign"

*Kawolsky stepped out from behind his desk and walked closer to the young officer*

"I am hereby granting you a field promotion to the rank of Lieutenant, and appointing you Chief Engineer of the Discovery"

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles