News:

The Federation Ban on Synthetic Life has been lifted.

Main Menu

Proxy and Site Access

Started by Chris Newberry, September 19, 2011, 04:55:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Newberry

Greetings,

I am aware of the issues accessing Shadow Fleet and am looking to fixing this issue but it's secondary for the next few hrs until I finish something else. I also know proxy has been used to access and login but this has quite working on the login part. I don't know why that has happen but the transfer from SemoWeb back to my vps should solve most if not all issues.

Once I know more, I will post new information but I've been so busy and tired that I haven't had the chance to do the transfer after server to server transfer failed on me.

Chris.

Retired FADM Chris Newberry
Enjoying R&R on Kantro Prime
Shadow Fleet Founder (Creator)
Rtd. Fleet Commanding Officer

Chris Newberry

I had some issues and the site is now reloaded to Thunder server instead of the newly made one. I have done basic re-secure for Thunder but will continue tomorrow. Theme packets are being uploaded now so the themes will still be messed up until the current one is loaded completely.

I will be doing a Apache compile when cpanel gets back to me about why it's failing to compile properly right now. I plan to add a few things and take some of the more resource usage items out. One new part will be that the forums will be caching more once this is completed. This should give a boost on the speed and reduce php load time as well. I have RPM in the background doing most of this but caching helps improve this quite a bit.

Chris

PS: Spell Check is back online. The current Apache has pspell still installed for it.

Retired FADM Chris Newberry
Enjoying R&R on Kantro Prime
Shadow Fleet Founder (Creator)
Rtd. Fleet Commanding Officer

Riley T. Munro

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.