Newest Member - John Terry

Started by kawolsky, September 19, 2011, 06:43:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawolsky

Newest Member - John Terry
It is my pleasure to welcome our newest member, John Terry!

Mr. Terry is a Human male originally from Cork, Ireland who has just begun his Academy Security/Tactial officers course with a view to becoming an officer in the fleet.

Please give him a warm welcome, Shadow Fleet!

Seth Sinclaire

John Terry

Shelaf Greegy

Very nice to have fresh blood.... new players on our fine SIMM.

Taras Cadenza

Greetings, Mr. Terry. :) I hope you enjoy it here! :D

Lee Armstrong

OctalLord

Oh ho? What's this. Sec/Tac? I don't think so mister. You can be sure if you get on the Churchill we'll be competing for status, that's for sure.

Welcome to the fleet! Very glad to see more people joining up!

John Terry

Quote from: Octavius Mirwald on September 19, 2011, 08:12:42 PM

Oh ho? What's this. Sec/Tac? I don't think so mister. You can be sure if you get on the Churchill we'll be competing for status, that's for sure

I look forward to it Octavius:).  I know that I will get what I deserve, and will always work towards that end as well... no matter what it takes;).

Petr Hajek

Hi there John. Welcome aboard.  Hope you have a great time.

Michael Ferdinand

Welcome to the forum! I hope that you enjoy your time with us.  :D

Everything must be earned, for if it is given, there are no lessons learned.

Taras Cadenza

Many congratulations on the newly-gained rank of lieutenant, Mr. Terry! That hardly ever happens. ;D

Well done for a throughly brilliant course. :)

John Brown

Welcome to the Fleet glad to have you aboard

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.