Season 3, Mission 08: Omega V

Started by kawolsky, February 08, 2008, 09:45:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawolsky

MISSION START: 9th February, 2008

"Captain's Log, stardate 62030.3. After several hours at warp, we have finally arrived at the Omega V system. I am eager to get started as soon as possible; after months of fighting the Orion's, this is a welcome change, and a magnificent opportunity for me to observe one of the rarest phenomenon in the galaxy"

*Kawolsky finished his log and entered the bridge, the Ready Room doors swishing closed behind him*

"I want to know the minute that star begins to collapse - get as much sensor data as you can."  he said to Armstrong

"And Christopher, prepare to get us out of here at maximum impulse. I still want to air on the side of caution"  he continued

Lee Armstrong

Quote from: John Kawolsky on February 08, 2008, 09:45:44 PM

"Captain's Log, stardate 62030.3. After several hours at warp, we have finally arrived at the Omega V system. I am eager to get started as soon as possible; after months of fighting the Orion's, this is a welcome change, and a magnificent opportunity for me to observe one of the rarest phenomenon in the galaxy"

*Kawolsky finished his log and entered the bridge, the Ready Room doors swishing closed behind him*

"I want to know the minute that star begins to collapse - get as much sensor data as you can."  he said to Armstrong

"And Christopher, prepare to get us out of here at maximum impulse. I still want to air on the side of caution"  he continued

" Aye sir. "

Lee let the ships sensor sytems loose on the stellar phenomenon. He leaned back in his chair, relaxing as the data was gathered. He turned to Alan and mike

" This is what i call a mission, nobody shooting at us, nobody in danger, just our sensors and the deep space. "

Alan Christopher

Quote from: Lee Armstrong on February 09, 2008, 04:08:38 PM

" Aye sir. "

Lee let the ships sensor sytems loose on the stellar phenomenon. He leaned back in his chair, relaxing as the data was gathered. He turned to Alan and mike

" This is what i call a mission, nobody shooting at us, nobody in danger, just our sensors and the deep space. "

Alan couldnt help but laugh, he swung around in his chair

" this may be your ideal mission, but not for me. Its a crime to have this ship just sitting here in space. I could be out testing the shuttles engine's. "

He hit a couple of buttons on his console, before turning around once more.

" Anyone heard from commander Bradley, from what i hear he's been locked up in his quarters since we reached space dock. "

John Brown

Quote from: Alan Christopher on February 09, 2008, 04:16:37 PM

Alan couldnt help but laugh, he swung around in his chair

" this may be your ideal mission, but not for me. Its a crime to have this ship just sitting here in space. I could be out testing the shuttles engine's. "

He hit a couple of buttons on his console, before turning around once more.

" Anyone heard from commander Bradley, from what i hear he's been locked up in his quarters since we reached space dock. "

*John looked up from his Station after entering a few commands*

"Well, I could always get you to clean the Pre Fire Chamber for the Starbord Phasers Mr.Christerpher, Seinces your so Board" Said John with an Smirk.

*John looked over to Lee and Smiled*

"Live it up, Lee, you Wo'nt get this fun anytime soon" Said John

kawolsky

Quote from: John Brown on February 09, 2008, 04:28:01 PM

*John looked up from his Station after entering a few commands*

"Well, I could always get you to clean the Pre Fire Chamber for the Starbord Phasers Mr.Christerpher, Seinces your so Board" Said John with an Smirk.

*John looked over to Lee and Smiled*

"Live it up, Lee, you Wo'nt get this fun anytime soon" Said John

"Personally, I'm excited to bear witness to one of the rarest phenomenon in the galaxy. Only one Federation starship has ever witnessed the collapse of a pair of binary stars, and that was over two hundred years ago!"   Kawolsky said, with a tone of excitement in his voice

cortez

Quote from: John Kawolsky on February 09, 2008, 04:59:25 PM

"Personally, I'm excited to bear witness to one of the rarest phenomenon in the galaxy. One one Federation starship has ever witnessed the collapse of a pair of binary stars, and that was over two hundred years ago!"   Kawolsky said, with a tone of excitement in his voice

"I agree, sir. The sensor data we gather today will have Federation scientists busy for months!"   Cortez replied

John Brown

Quote from: Mike Cortez on February 09, 2008, 05:00:45 PM

"I agree, sir. The sensor data we gather today will have Federation scientists busy for months!"   Cortez replied

"True, so that means that our Mr.Armstong will confind  him self to the Sicence Labs, but still after all this long combat, Iam really looking forward for this Science Mission" Said John

kawolsky

Quote from: John Brown on February 09, 2008, 05:10:23 PM

"True, so that means that our Mr.Armstong will confind  him self to the Sicence Labs, but still after all this long combat, Iam really looking forward for this Science Mission" Said John

"Well said, Mr. Brown. Now, if we're all not too busy talking, can we-"

*Kawolsky was interrupted by Cortez*

cortez

Quote from: John Kawolsky on February 09, 2008, 05:12:16 PM

"Well said, Mr. Brown. Now, if we're all not too busy talking, can we-"

*Kawolsky was interrupted by Cortez*

"Sir, sensors are picking up a distress call...from a ship on the far end of the system. Their shields and propulsion are down, and life support is failing"

kawolsky

Quote from: Mike Cortez on February 09, 2008, 05:13:22 PM

"Sir, sensors are picking up a distress call...from a ship on the far end of the system. Their shields are down and life support is failing"

"Can you identify the ship, Lieutenant?"

cortez

Quote from: John Kawolsky on February 09, 2008, 05:13:48 PM

"Can you identify the ship, Lieutenant?"

*Cortez took a few moments to scan the ship*

"No, sir. Sensors are having a hard time penetrating the suns' interference"  he replied

kawolsky

Quote from: Mike Cortez on February 09, 2008, 05:14:44 PM

"No, sir. Sensors are having a hard time penetrating the suns' interference"  he replied

"Very well. Helm, lay in a course for the origin of the distress call, full impulse"  Kawolsky ordered

cortez

Quote from: John Kawolsky on February 09, 2008, 05:15:50 PM

"Very well. Helm, lay in a course for the origin of the distress call, full impulse"  Kawolsky ordered

"Sir, I must inform you that that ship is moving dangerously close to the suns, and we have no idea when they could collapse"

John Brown

Quote from: Mike Cortez on February 09, 2008, 05:14:44 PM

"Sir, Suggest we raise MSS" Said John

kawolsky

Quote from: Mike Cortez on February 09, 2008, 05:17:20 PM

"Sir, I must inform you that that ship is moving dangerously close to the suns, and we have no idea when they could collapse"

"I'm aware of that Mr. Cortez, but we have a duty to assist."
Quote from: John Brown on February 09, 2008, 05:17:57 PM

"Sir, Suggest we raise MSS" Said John

"Do it"   replied Kawolsky   " And, Mr. Armstrong, deploy a class 5 probe to monitor the suns; I still intend on collecting some data, should the star's collapse. Mr. Christopher, engage engines"

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.