Happy Holidays!!

Started by Chris Newberry, November 25, 2010, 01:48:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Newberry

Hello All,

I would like to wish everyone an enjoyable Happy Thanksgiving and Christmas (which is coming up.) I know there are other holidays during this period but I don't know the names off-hand.

Chris
PS: I am hoping to have the forums stable before the holidays is completed. It's a server issue and I have been working on this for about a month now with some good results.
Retired FADM Chris Newberry
Enjoying R&R on Kantro Prime
Shadow Fleet Founder (Creator)
Rtd. Fleet Commanding Officer

kawolsky

Thanks Chris, you too!

I keep trying to get on to post but I've been having issues. I thought it would be something to do with the server.

Chris Newberry

Hey John,

There has been some problems with the server. Especially when it's not just this website on the server. I'm now running a semi-suscessful webhosting company which is nearly paying the bill but we really need a upgrade to quad core soon. I've been working on keeping the server load down and avoiding a crash but a few sites have been causing havoc lately.

Chris

Retired FADM Chris Newberry
Enjoying R&R on Kantro Prime
Shadow Fleet Founder (Creator)
Rtd. Fleet Commanding Officer

Richard Ransom

well me its an problem with my damm ISP; and work wont allow me to connect to shadowfleet argggg

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.