Author Topic: 2010 Recruitment Drive  (Read 1789 times)

Richard Ransom

2010 Recruitment Drive
« on: September 04, 2010, 03:13:21 pm »
Hello all;

Here we go again we are getting an requitment drive going on all aspects of forums I know we have done word of mouth but we are going to also go into other venues as well for Shadowfleet

I want Volonteers to assit in the ShadowFleet
Youtube/  Advertisment/  would like active youtubers to assit with this so we have one 30 second spot and one 1 minite spot so contact me with yours ideas so we can get this done

Secondly I would like to also use Youtube as an forum; and this forum would be the Shadowfleet Radio Show each week we will talk about whats happening in the Missions in the Fleet; as well as trek stuff and what to look forward for in the future for the Fleet.

so if you would love to help with these Projects; let me know via Pm

Regards

Richard Ransom
Lieutennent Commander
U.S.S Port Royal
Acting Commanding Officer
« Last Edit: September 04, 2010, 03:53:17 pm by John Kawolsky »

Offline Michael Ferdinand

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Applicant
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Given to the SIMM that has survived the roughest storm during the year. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: 2010 Requitment Drive
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2010, 03:47:56 pm »
I would love to assist in any of the things mentioned above. Just send me a pm with details and I can get to work!

Everything must be earned, for if it is given, there are no lessons learned.

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles