Author Topic: A New Year Gift  (Read 1150 times)

kawolsky

A New Year Gift
« on: January 03, 2009, 05:06:36 pm »
As many of you know, Admiral Chris O'Neil is our Fleet Commanding Officer and has been since the very beginnings of Shadow Fleet. He set the Fleet up from the remnants of Task Force 10 nearly 3 years ago, and has been there ever since, to guide it and watch it grow as a community of Star Trek fans.

I think it is time to reward that dedication.

In honour of his commitment to the fleet and in good naval tradition, I hereby announce the renaming of DS Discovery Station to Blaisdell Station for the man behind the character.

Thank you Chris and Happy New Year!

On a side note, and due to the sudden leave of absence that Comander Hannagan had to take, I would also like to welcome Commander Riley T. Munro as Blaisdell Station's new commanding officer. Commander Munro is a 27 year old Human female who has transferred from the JAG Office at Starfleet Command on Earth.

Out of character, she will be responsible for getting station activity up to expected levels, and for creating new and exciting missions for all station personnel.

Well, all that's left for me to say is thanks for all your hard work Chris, and welcome to the simm Cmdr. Munro!
« Last Edit: January 03, 2009, 07:23:12 pm by John Kawolsky »

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles