S2-M3: Loss of Control (Discussion)

Started by Fala Awen, February 18, 2018, 11:25:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rennan Protheus

Species: Betazoid       Age:33
If itââ,¬â,,¢s bold italics then itââ,¬â,,¢s telepathic!

Kalro Zolarim

Tag back to Filitov and Meadows.  :-)

Rennan Protheus

Species: Betazoid       Age:33
If itââ,¬â,,¢s bold italics then itââ,¬â,,¢s telepathic!

Fala Awen

And the killer is revealed!! (with a spoiler tag for that last minute flair of drama)

Tag to Leela, Kinley, and Kalro...soft tag to those who are with them (Rennan) or who have the investigation PADDS (Calandra, Alyssa, Kachina)

Species: Bajoran- Click on ID for bio
USS Shran Commanding Officer, Academy Operations Instructor

We go from zero to Velociraptor very quickly...

Kalro Zolarim

Response to the Captain, tag to Meadows, attention to Filitov.  :-)

Kachina Filitov

Quote from: Kalro Zolarim on March 17, 2018, 03:32:33 AM

Response to the Captain, tag to Meadows, attention to Filitov.  :-)

Tag back

Species: Human
Bio:Profile
Alt Account of Lizzie Vaughan

Fala Awen

Tag to Kinley & Leela

All: We're going to try to wrap up this mission by the middle or end of this week! Then we can get our shiny new ship in a mini-mission before our next full mission in April!

Species: Bajoran- Click on ID for bio
USS Shran Commanding Officer, Academy Operations Instructor

We go from zero to Velociraptor very quickly...

Kalro Zolarim

Okay, did a small, unspecified time jump to get things onto schedule.

Some of you will have by now completed a specific sabotage of a runabout.   Others will have by now installed an important piece of holographic equipment into it.  And still others will be standing near a bar, ready to make magic.  We are about to begin the chase of the suspect, once acknowledgements come in.   Then hopefully we can get the story concluded within 48 hours so the Captain can begin the next chapter in the story of the Shran.

Cheers!

Calandra Trilarck

Tag Zolarim and soft tag to Filitov in the Glyrhond.

Calandra is being a petty Betty. Bahaha.

Witches can be right, giants can be good. You decide what's right, you decide what's good. - No One Is Alone, Sondheim

Kalro Zolarim

We'll just have to be sure to turn that chilly mind towards our enemies.  ;-)

Tag the shuttle.

Kachina Filitov

Species: Human
Bio:Profile
Alt Account of Lizzie Vaughan

Kalro Zolarim

Tag to Filitov and the Counselor.  :-)

Calandra Trilarck

Tags to Zolarim and Dorei. Soft tag to Filitov.

I edited the last bit of my post for the sake of specificity but also to set up the fight. Once Dorei materializes and the fight breaks out, I think Calandra is going to use her canar to help Dorei relive some of his more painful memories as a distraction until she pulls the trigger.

Witches can be right, giants can be good. You decide what's right, you decide what's good. - No One Is Alone, Sondheim

Kalro Zolarim

Tag to the counselor with attention to Filitov.  :-)

Calandra Trilarck

Sorry my post took so long, been a little distracted.

It's a behemoth but I figured since the mission is over, it deserved it. Played as Dorei for a bit but nothing to crazy, can always edit if anything is too outlandish.

Tag Zolarim and Filitov

Hope you guys like it!

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made film intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.