Rhymus Cleroux - Reporting In (16/7/2017)

Started by Rhymus Cleroux, July 16, 2017, 02:49:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhymus Cleroux

Character Details

Character Name: Rhymus Cleroux

Character Age: 23

Character DOB: (07/20/2372) Stardate: 49549.63

Character Image:
http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/MSNBC/Components/Photo/_new/120909-christian-bale.jpg

Character Species: Human

Character Family:
Á¢¦Â   Pierre-Antoine Cleroux, Father (Deceased)
Á¢¦Â   LucrÁƒ¨ce Boutet, Mother (Missing, Assumed Deceased)

Character Bio:
Rhymus Cerloux is a young human male, born in Chalons-en-Champagne in 2372. His father, Pierre-Antoine, served as Chief of Security aboard the U.S.S. Adventure and his mother, LucrÁƒ¨ce Boutet, was a Doctor in the Champagne-Ardenne region. The young Cleroux lived a turbulent life style, shifting wildly between the strict lifestyle of his father and the more freelance parenting of his mother. Although at times a volatile setting for a child, the boy made due and finally left Earth for the stars in 2390.

Rhymus served for 3 years as civilian security aboard the SS Greyhound, making trade runs between Vega Colony and Earth. During that time, the young man learned much from his mentor aboard the vessel, an engineer named Dryphus Kaine. The two became fast friends, and much of what Rhymus knows about ships and the greater Galaxy came from the man.

In 2393, Rhymus Cleroux was notified that the U.S.S. Adventure, the vessel his father served on, was destroyed with all hands during a skirmish near the Neutral Zone. This event served as the catalyst to finally propel Rhymus Cleroux into Starfleet. Upon hearing the news of her son's enlistment, LucrÁƒ¨ce Boutet vanished without a word to her son, she is still currently missing and presumed dead.

Your Details

Previous Role-Playing Experience: 5+ years roleplay experience both in games and through forums.

Department Preference: Tactical/Security

Secondary Department Preference: Operations

Commissioned, Enlisted or Civilian: Enlisted

Sample post:
The Bridge was awash in a sea of blood, the air filled with black death and the bloodcurdling cries of banshees. Or so it would seem to the Lieutenant-Commander lying on the floor, his vision obscured by both smoke from a blown conduit and his smoldering uniform. His ears rang with the Alert klaxon, and the bridge burned a dull red with the lights out in Red Alert. The officer stumbled to his feet, slowly taking in his surroundings. The Tactical console was blown to smithereens, he was lucky to be alive. Most of the bridge crew were dead or getting there, and those left standing worked defiantly to keep what was left of the ship intact. The Captain was gone, as was the First Officer. They were dead, but more so if they just sat there without orders. It was times like these that all Starfleet officers were trained for. Reality's own Kobayashi Maru. Oblivion awaited the crew of the Adventure, but Acting-Captain Pierre-Antoine Cleroux would not go so quietly into the void. He straightens what was left of his uniform, and took to the center of the bridge. The enemy, a Vorcha Battlecruiser, flew past the main viewscreen. It's weapons tearing apart the Miranda-class Cruiser.

"Helm," Cleroux said calmly over the din of battle. "do we still have control of engines?"

"Yes, Sir! However, warp inhibitors within the area aren't allowing us to escape!" Came the reply."

"Tactical, prepare Tricobalt torpedos, dispersal pattern Sierra and fire on my mark. Helm, new heading 135-Mark-28. Move at best possible speed."

"Sir," Came the response from the Ensign. "I must inform you that course puts us on a collision course with the enemy battlecruiser."

"I am well aware of the course, Ensign, make it so." The Acting-Captain keyed a command on the Captain's Chair, activating the intercom throughout the ship. "Crew of the U.S.S. Adventure, this is Acting-Captain Pierre-Antoine Cleroux speaking. We have reached the end of our story. Today, the Adventure will be lost, but not forgotten. We all knew a day like this would come, and we are trained to make the best of it."
A detonation wracked the ship, killing more crewmen as the ship hurtled on an intercept course with destiny. The battlecruiser was coming about, too slow to maneuver out of the 600,000 metric ton missile's path.

"I must say that the crew of the Adventure did their duty with admiration and skill beyond the call of duty. And it was my greatest honor serving with you... Brace for impact."

With only a few seconds left, the order was given. The Tricobalt tricobalt torpedos were launched at point blank range against the battlecruiser. What wasn't vaporized of the two ships slammed into each other at break neck speed as the remains of the Adventure burrowed their way into the Klingon vessel. A warp core breach finished the job, detonating the conglomeration of Federation and Klingon scrap into nothingness. The Adventure was gone, but it had not gone quietly.

Additional information: Hoping against hope I wrote enough.

How did you find Shadow Fleet?
Referenced on another Star Trek roleplay site.

Malcolm Adeyemi

Thank you for your interest! I wanted to let you know that I am not the administrator who will be approving your application, but it is being looked at. Thank you for bearing with us!

Rhymus Cleroux

It's no problem at all. As long as you guys are aware it's here for the reading.  :D

Constance Lafayette

Good morning.
Fantastic application!
I can place you as a Security Crewman on the USS Challenger.
Please report to Captain Dylan Torngate.

Additionally, would it be ok if I changed your display name (not your account name) to "Rhymus Cleroux" so it's in line with our rules?

Rear Admiral Constance Lafayette
Commanding Officer, USS Athena
Academy Command Officer Instructor

Rhymus Cleroux

Of course! I was hoping you would, in fact.

Constance Lafayette

Rear Admiral Constance Lafayette
Commanding Officer, USS Athena
Academy Command Officer Instructor

Rhymus Cleroux

If I could ask for a bit of advice. Challenger seems to be smack dab in the middle of a pretty tense mission. I'm reading up on it now, but I'd like some advice on how I could insert myself in there, if at all possible.

Dylan Torngate

Hey Rhymus,

I'm Dylan, CO of the Challenger. In a few minutes, I'll send you a PM and we can find a way to best insert you into the action.

Cheers!

Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.