Personal Log - Olivia Briggs

Started by Olivia Briggs, July 03, 2017, 09:02:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olivia Briggs

Liv entered her quarters carrying a sleeping Elijah after picking him up from Lucy's now that she had finished another busy shift in the Mess Hall. She quietly laid her son in his crib before quickly changing out of her skirt and top opting for a tshirt that once belonged to her husband. She smiled at the memory of their first night together then settled on the bed to record her personal log. It was something she had always done since meeting Kyle and now that she was back it seemed fitting to continue it.

Computer being recording ...

"It's only been a couple of weeks since I returned to life aboard a starship and what can I say other than it feels as though my year away never happened. I love running the Mess Hall and Ten Forward that has the new nickname of Xanadu thanks to Crewman T'Vek and it seems so fitting since we're on the Disco. More importantly I've reunited with my beloved Kyle, he knows about Elijah and his reaction to the news made everything worth it. My love for him never changed and knowing he still feels the same way about me just shows that those who are meant together always find a way and now we can make up for lost time.

Computer end recording .....

Now that she was done she looked over at her and Kyle's son and smiled before getting up and going into the living area to prepare something to eat and drink.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made film intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.