Author Topic: Fleet Bug Submission Form  (Read 1568 times)

Offline Dylan Torngate

• DAMMIT DYLAN
  • Site Administrators
  • Honoured Member
  • Who made this guy an Admiral?
  • Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fleet Bug Submission Form
« on: June 28, 2017, 04:08:39 pm »
Hello Fleeters!

As you come across bugs, please submit them at this link so we have an ordered list of broken items.

https://goo.gl/forms/gtjBJBhFQSLeSmsl2

A note on priorites:

High: Game-breaking, or things that majorly impact your ability to surf the forum or partake in RP.

Medium: Impactful and of importance to fix, but not urgent.

Low: Post Count Fixes, luxuries and mods that are not absolutely needed, account renames.

Discussion and an updated list of submitted bugs can be found here:

http://shadowfleet.org/forum/index.php/topic,7935.new.html#new
Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

Offline Naira

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Legendary Member
  • Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Fleet Bug Submission Form
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2017, 05:00:29 pm »
High Priority: Michael said in chat that he is/was having issues with registering and logging in with his new character Lek, he said he's getting a message that the account must be authorized by a moderator before he can login to it.

I don't know if this is impacting other people, but it might be.

Update: I guess he was able to login after a few attempts, but he's not sure what if anything changed.

I'm willing to help with updating all the ID cards because I know that's a low priority for you guys and it's one less thing you have to worry about.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 05:03:36 pm by Naira »

Kyle Briggs

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2017, 07:08:01 pm »
I guess these would be low priorities....

Kyle Briggs, Missing 2500 post count

Donna D'ana needs to be changed to Olivia Briggs. (okayed with Scott and Kirok) Player will update password and bio

Oh. Don't know if anyone mentioned it but there are no avatar ranks.

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
  • Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2017, 07:15:03 pm »
I guess these would be low priorities....

Kyle Briggs, Missing 2500 post count

Donna D'ana needs to be changed to Olivia Briggs. (okayed with Scott and Kirok) Player will update password and bio

Oh. Don't know if anyone mentioned it but there are no avatar ranks.

Post count and name change done.

Dylan is working on avatar for rank - again.

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Kyle Briggs

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2017, 07:18:18 pm »
Thank you,Sir

Offline Dylan Torngate

• DAMMIT DYLAN
  • Site Administrators
  • Honoured Member
  • Who made this guy an Admiral?
  • Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2017, 07:21:06 pm »
*poke poke*

There's a form link. Use it. :P

https://goo.gl/forms/gtjBJBhFQSLeSmsl2
Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
  • Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2017, 08:07:47 pm »
High Priority: Michael said in chat that he is/was having issues with registering and logging in with his new character Lek, he said he's getting a message that the account must be authorized by a moderator before he can login to it.

I don't know if this is impacting other people, but it might be.

Update: I guess he was able to login after a few attempts, but he's not sure what if anything changed.

I'm willing to help with updating all the ID cards because I know that's a low priority for you guys and it's one less thing you have to worry about.

Yep, Lek was taken care of.

Please pm Constance about your interest in helping with ID cards.

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Offline D'Vid

• Deceased/Retired
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC. Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running Awarded in January 2017 to all active members.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2017, 09:17:03 pm »
I know my post account was about 400 something...

Parent account is D'Vid to contact me. Thanks

Offline Naira

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Legendary Member
  • Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2017, 01:08:38 am »
Heather shared in chat that she had a page still open from the Columbus' latest mission with up to date (or very close) post counts for most of the Columbus crew.

Malcolm had 5323
Michael Tritter had 447
Naira had 213
T'Prina had 124
Katharoz Knox had 46
and Thomas Jett had 85

Offline Leonard T. Scott

• Flight Control Instructor
  • Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • May fortune favor the foolish
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2017, 10:55:32 am »
Just submitted a bug issue. Not that big of a deal, but a nicety to have.

Athena Second Officer. Feel free to message me if have any issues that need addressing.
Flight Control Instructor
"Keyboard. How quaint." - Captain Montgomery Scott

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles