USS Challenger (NCC-40117)

Started by Constance Lafayette, March 24, 2017, 01:01:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Constance Lafayette

You spoke and we listened- your next SIMM will be the USS Challenger (NCC-40117).
The crew of her maiden mission on this site will be:

Commanding Officer: William Waring
Executive Officer: Dylan Torngate
Second Officer: Alexander Wu
Flight Control: Taylor Stark & Lena Atwood
Sec/Tac: L.K Reede & Safefta Pardek
Engineering: Alex Campbell
Operations: Alexander Wu
Science: Sevoc & Jettis Jyur
Medical: Zex

These transfers, along with the following other transfer orders, will be effective April 1st (no joke) so things can get underway March 30th. If you are being transferred and need a few days to wrap up a mission or plot point, please take your time but make sure you join in on your new ship's April mission!

Other Transfers

• D'Vid is transferring to the USS Athena's engineering department.
  • Hanna Peters is transferring to the USS Athena's medical department.
  • Hust Kinun is transferring to the USS Shran's operations department (as a JAG officer).

If there are any issues regarding your transfer or if you'd like to be transferred- shoot your PM a message and we will do our best, as always, to accommodate you.

This is going to be a lot of fun folks, can't wait to see the launch of our SIXTH SIMM in the fleet!

Rear Admiral Constance Lafayette
Commanding Officer, USS Athena
Academy Command Officer Instructor

Dylan Torngate

Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

Malcolm Adeyemi

William Waring

RESERVED

Constance Lafayette

Rear Admiral Constance Lafayette
Commanding Officer, USS Athena
Academy Command Officer Instructor

Jettis Jyur

YAY! New Simms are always the best  :P

Kinley Garrison

We're in Starfleet here. Weird is part of the job description.

Click the badge to read my bio.

Leonard T. Scott

Athena Second Officer. Feel free to message me if have any issues that need addressing.
Flight Control Instructor
"Keyboard. How quaint." - Captain Montgomery Scott

Sevoc

It will be an honor to serve on this ship

So that would make me a blue-blooded hobgoblin?
Alt for Leo

D'Vid

Parent account is D'Vid to contact me. Thanks

D'Vid

Really spreading the El-Aurians around now. LOL

Parent account is D'Vid to contact me. Thanks

William Waring

I was never good with serious 'speeches' but nevertheless I have some words to the Crew of the Tempest, My new Command Staff and the Challenger itself.

To the Crew of the Tempest
With my tenure as Executive Officer onboard the Tempest coming to a close I have to thank the people who make it all happen. The CO and XO might guide the missions but it's the Crew who makes the mission come alive. I find myself constantly waiting to see what will happen next because of the tremendous posts I see on the Tempest. You're all great!

Torngate and Wu
As with most Fleeters the writing style is unique to the character you portray. Both Dylan and Alex have characters that I believe will be great for the mission that the Challenger will be undertaking with Dylan's Engineer background for Away Missions and Alex's role as the ships JAG for First Contacts, I see the potential for some Grade A missions!

The Challenger
Last but not least is the ship itself. When the voting closed on the ship name the winner was Challenger. This name didn't sit well with those who remember that day as clear as the day it happened. While I understand this, the will of the site couldn't not be ignored.

However, in honor of those who were on Shuttle Challenger, the shuttles on our Challenger will be name after those astronauts. I also promise to make sure that this newest SIMM is something that those astronauts would be proud to see the name Challenger on. I will do what I can to ensure this isn't just a name but rather a place for those who didn't witness the incident, to come and honor those. I feel it is the least I could do.

RESERVED

Race Warez

Wow! I like coffee. (Have some now.) Have fun kids.

And the idea of naming the shuttles after the Challenger lost crew is wonderful. Kudos!

[

Lennox Ainsley

Sounds pretty awesome !! Have fun you guys :D

"Corvis oculum corvi non eruit."

Lena Atwood

When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.ââ,¬â€ Leonardo Da Vinci

Sir Lena of House Atwood, Grand Marshall of Hospitality

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.