Author Topic: Solluk Passes EPC!  (Read 1324 times)

Offline Malcolm Adeyemi

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Champion Member
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Solluk Passes EPC!
« on: February 08, 2017, 02:25:48 pm »
Congratulations are in order!

One of our newest characters has hit the deck running. Solluk has just passed his Enlisted Persons Course!

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
  • Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Solluk Passes EPC!
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2017, 02:27:44 pm »
Congratulations are in order!

One of our newest characters has hit the deck running. Solluk has just passed his Enlisted Persons Course!

Excellent job, Mr. Solluk!

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Offline Solluk

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Legendary Member
  • Life is not endurable without a sense of humor.
  • Three year award Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2017, 02:34:57 pm »
Thank you, everyone.   I especially appreciate the time that the educational staff spent on reviewing my work.

Cheers!
My Primary Shadowfleet Character:

Offline Dylan Torngate

• DAMMIT DYLAN
  • Site Administrators
  • Honoured Member
  • Who made this guy an Admiral?
  • Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2017, 02:44:00 pm »
Excellent job! Congrats!
Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

Offline Kali Reyes

• Femme Fatale
  • Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • Death isn't a joke, but life is.
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Awarded in January to the player with the best academy course. Awarded in January and July to the player with the best application. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded in January and July by the executive officer to a player of their SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2017, 02:51:58 pm »
Mucho congrats! You had a very entertaining course!

Offline Solluk

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Legendary Member
  • Life is not endurable without a sense of humor.
  • Three year award Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2017, 02:59:42 pm »
It was a fun opportunity to use the course material to expand on my character background, and gave me a better feeling for who my character was.  I recommend it to everyone.  :-)
My Primary Shadowfleet Character:

Offline D'Vid

• Deceased/Retired
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC. Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running Awarded in January 2017 to all active members.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2017, 05:03:57 pm »
Congrats

Parent account is D'Vid to contact me. Thanks

Offline Lena Atwood

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Competent Member
  • Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2017, 05:06:41 pm »
Congratulations!
When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.— Leonardo Da Vinci

Sir Lena of House Atwood, Grand Marshall of Hospitality

Offline Ser Conley

• Approved Applicants
  • Veteran Member
  • it good to be home.
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running Awarded to a player whom the FCO feels warrants recognition. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2017, 05:12:38 pm »
Congrats

"May you live as long as you want to, and want to as long as you live."-Irish toast

Offline Jettis Jyur

• Approved Applicants
  • Veteran Member
  • Just this once, Rose, Everybody lives!
  • Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team. Awarded to members who have contributed to the site by creating missions within the past 6 months. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2017, 05:51:08 pm »
Congrats! That was super fast :D

Offline Kira Wyman

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Competent Member
  • Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2017, 09:41:07 pm »
Congrats!

Congrats! That was super fast :D

It was! I don't think I have ever seen anyone do it that fast!

Click Image to view Bio!
'Discipline strengthens the mind so that it becomes impervious to the corroding influence of fear.' - Bernard Montgomery

Offline Kinley Garrison

• The Cheezit Thief
  • Command Level Officer
  • Honoured Member
  • Shenanigans ensueth.
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2017, 12:24:09 am »
Holy cow! That was fast! Nice job!
We're in Starfleet here. Weird is part of the job description.

Click the badge to read my bio.

Offline Alexander Wu

• Pineapple Pizza Crusader
  • Approved Applicants
  • Legendary Member
  • Militi Succurrimus
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded to any player present during the special mission in May 2013.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2017, 01:02:36 am »
Holy crap that was fast. Well done.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict." -MLK, Jr.

Offline Race Warez

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Competent Member
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded to the player who has greatly improved since the last awards ceremony.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2017, 10:57:40 pm »
Nice. Like your character pic.
[

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles