Starbase Columbus Welcome and Recognition

Started by Malcolm Adeyemi, October 18, 2016, 05:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Felicity Ellis

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, 'It might have been.'
Bio: Felicity Ellis

Gibbons Vasha

Thank you very much for the welcome!

(...Heard the food on this starbase is interesting).

Leanna Mazal

Welcome to the Base and it can be and some of it can be found in Puzzles  :)

Malcolm Adeyemi

I'm not on this SIMM anymore but hopefully Captain Tritter and Commander Knox don't mind if I extend my welcome to the new Columbusites! Colombians? Columbusers?

Anyway, welcome!

Felicity Ellis

Felicity Ellis

Welcome aboard to Volskene. Our new Tholian civilian has introduced himself in our current mission, and I can't wait to learn more! Make yourself at home, Volskene!  :D

Leanna Mazal

Auzual Knox

Welcome all! Looking forward to seeing you around the Station.

PAST HOSTS OF THE KNOX SYMBIONT | Sirzi Diplomat (First to Vulcan) | Darzem Trill Private Service (CLASSIFIED) | Jorzon Engineer (Died young in an engineering accident) | Izu Geneticist (Crimes against Trill Law, Symbiont removed, outcast) | Nazar Ambassador for Trill (Loved everything that life had to offer; woman, wine and weddings) | Katharoz StarFleet First Officer of SBC (Died. Investigations ongoing) | The Seventh Unknown Alien species shared host.

Member of the Great House of Ruktah PENDING General Yoduk's approval.

Auzual Knox

The Captain and I would like to take this opportunity to recognize and congratulate Lt. Commander Ellis on her promotion as well as becoming Second Officer of the SBC. The SBC is a unique Simm, our family is as diverse as it is interesting! It is a pleasure to have her join the command team.

From her very first post it was clear that Flick would be a great fit and would rise quickly up the ranks. Her mission Switched was not only excellent but also inspired a series that we are still enjoying today.

Congratulations, Flick.

Commander Knox & Captain Tritter
Here we are

PAST HOSTS OF THE KNOX SYMBIONT | Sirzi Diplomat (First to Vulcan) | Darzem Trill Private Service (CLASSIFIED) | Jorzon Engineer (Died young in an engineering accident) | Izu Geneticist (Crimes against Trill Law, Symbiont removed, outcast) | Nazar Ambassador for Trill (Loved everything that life had to offer; woman, wine and weddings) | Katharoz StarFleet First Officer of SBC (Died. Investigations ongoing) | The Seventh Unknown Alien species shared host.

Leanna Mazal

Massive Congratulations Flick

also welcome to the SO/Lt Commander Club  ;)

Felicity Ellis

Thank you for being such a welcoming, friendly bunch, and for all of the support I've received since I arrived and the kindness I've been shown. Here we are, and you're all the best.

<3

Alexander Wu

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict." -MLK, Jr.

Auzual Knox

On behalf of the Columbus, I would like to congratulate and welcome our Commanding Officer, Captain Naira! I am certain that our missions shall take wonderful new directions under her command.

Gibbons Vasha

Leanna Mazal

Congratulations Naira and Welcome Back to the SBC :)

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.