New ID Card Issues

Started by Ser Conley, May 12, 2016, 10:46:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ser Conley

If you have ID Card issues, post it here.  I'll check it daily.

PS.  If you don't have ID Card. Drop your rank, name, department, and ship. along with a pic

"May you live as long as you want to, and want to as long as you live."-Irish toast

James A. Hawke

Thank you they are awesome!!!!

Click on the Badge to see bio

Catrin Maddux

Hello! I've got a bit of an odd request. I've got a 10 year old son who I'm going to give a bit of a trial run with SF. He is really excited for the opportunity, and loves writing. I was wondering if I could get his face claim 'Vulcanized' and an id card made for him.

Name: Chu'lak
Department: Engineering
Ship: USS Athena

Face Claim: Karan Brar

Thank you for your consideration.  :)

Tell me your troubles and doubts. Giving me everything inside and out...

Solluk

Hello!

If no other solutions to this problem surface, I may be able to find someone on Fivver who could do the job.

My Primary Shadowfleet Character:

D'Vid

Okay. If you like my work. I sure try to help with my editing. Contact me ;)

Work below I on PS

Parent account is D'Vid to contact me. Thanks

Solluk

Zuriel Soreka

Christian Grix

Klizh

K'lizh needs a new card to update his rank from FG Lieutenant to plain ol' Lieutenant. And I have a newish image for him, thanks.

"Here is the blackness of space, the myriad stars gleaming like diamond dust or, as some people would say, like great balls of exploding hydrogen a very long way off. But then, some people would say anything." - Terry Pratchett

Solluk

What a nice character pic.  Good looking cat.  :-)

Klizh

"Here is the blackness of space, the myriad stars gleaming like diamond dust or, as some people would say, like great balls of exploding hydrogen a very long way off. But then, some people would say anything." - Terry Pratchett

James H. Hawk

Could I please have an update?

Lieutenant Commander
Second Officer
Chief Sec/Tac Officer
USS Tempest

Almar Dah el

Quote from: Ser Conley on May 12, 2016, 10:46:00 PM

If you have ID Card issues, post it here.  I'll check it daily.

PS.  If you don't have ID Card. Drop your rank, name, department, and ship. along with a pic

Cadet, Almar Dah'El, Operations, Starbase Columbus http://i.imgur.com/bMPCtxr.jpg

Constance Lafayette

Hey guys- noticed these didn't get addressed quickly and I'm sorry about that so I'm pinch hitting here. Please let me know if there are any errors.

^Please don't use this. I made it to ensure that the data was correct. Please send me an image that works. Your link is dead.

As a reminder- we generally don't do ID cards for cadets because they are expected to pass their OTC quickly and that means we gotta make a new card super quick.

Rear Admiral Constance Lafayette
Commanding Officer, USS Athena
Academy Command Officer Instructor

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made film intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.