"The Great Tribble Hunt" Crew Roster

Started by kawolsky, December 17, 2011, 01:55:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawolsky

"The Great Tribble Hunt" Crew Roster
It is my pleasure to announce the crew roster for the upcoming Special Mission.
Here it is:

USS Sovereign
Commanding Officer: Captain Taras Cadenza
First Officer: Commander Lance Krol
Sec/Tac Officer: Lieutenant John Brown
Engineering Officer: Lieutenant Commander Shelaf Greegy
Medical Officer: Commander Riley T. Munro
Helm Officer: Lieutenant Commander Alyssa Meadows

IKS Negh'var
Klingon Commander: Tobias Masters
Klingon First Officer: Octavius Mirwald
Klingon Weapons Officer: Connor Price

Please congratulate Taras Cadenza and Lance Krol on receiving the two top positions on the Sovereign. These two players have put a lot into the fleet since they joined and I have every confidence in their ability to run the mission well.

I am confident I have been able to place everyone in their desired positions, however, should you wish to swap with someone else, that is fine. Just work it out between you in the comments below and I will update the roster accordingly. Note that the ranks listed above are for the Special Mission only.

In addition to the positions above, I am also pleased to say that everyone participating in "The Great Tribble Hunt" and those who contribute to our five year event in other ways, will receive our limited "Fifth Anniversary Celebration Ribbon", as seen below.

So with the details laid down and the crew roster sorted, all that is left is for us to wait until Shadow Fleet Day on January 5th, 2012, which will mark the start of "The Great Tribble Hunt". Until then, tell us what part of our second Special Mission you're most looking forward to by commenting below!

ThomasRiker

Hello everybody, looks like I get the honor of being the Klingon Commander for this mission I look forward to this special mission, it will be fun siming with people from the other ship.

I look forward to dismantling the Federation ship piece by piece... I will collect my mortal enemy. Now, "Mirwald, engage cloaking device, we have a ship to find."

Shelaf Greegy

Great stuff! Looking forward to this. Especially if our commanders are reasonably competent, and don't go LOA in the middle of it like some people.

Wait... that was me. :D

Connor Price

Yessss! Playing a Klingon, again! Its so much fun.

Qaw' jaghla' jajvam!!

Riley T. Munro

Connor Price

I can see you can barely contain your excitement, Riley.

Riley T. Munro

I just want to start already... I'm bored out of my mind.

Connor Price

Same here. Good things come to those who wait.

ThomasRiker

Quote from: Connor Price on December 26, 2011, 11:01:19 PM

Same here. Good things come to those who wait.

I too wish we could get it started, I am looking forward to seeing how the mission goes. And as far as the commander being competent... does that fit with a Klingon? And btw... anyone that questions my command decisions gets to feed my pet Targs :)

Connor Price

Quote from: Tobias Masters on December 27, 2011, 11:59:09 AM

I too wish we could get it started, I am looking forward to seeing how the mission goes. And as far as the commander being competent... does that fit with a Klingon? And btw... anyone that questions my command decisions gets to feed my pet Targs :)

Unless they can beat you round the face with a Bat'Leth. :p

Michael Ferdinand

Uh oh, I'm behind the helm. Everyone better ready their escape pods and brace themselves! I'm about to make Troi look like Tom Paris.

Everything must be earned, for if it is given, there are no lessons learned.

Shelaf Greegy

Michael Ferdinand

I will make sure that there are still two nacelles after the fight scene, but engines will be the least of your worries at the end! Engineers should be praised more, they are like the maids and janitors as well as repair people.

Everything must be earned, for if it is given, there are no lessons learned.

ThomasRiker

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.