Time Off

Started by Tess tLhoell, June 14, 2020, 10:53:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayek trLhoell

NPC Lt jg Saqa7 Mountain-Khan
[Katra Station - Deck 12 - Promenade - Beauty/Spa 'Venus & Mars']

Quote from: Tess tLhoell on June 22, 2020, 08:15:02 AM

Lt. Cmdr. Tess t'Lhoell (6 months pregnant)

When Zex reminded her of the candy Tess took another look in the bag. "Oh, how nice! I love ginger." She smiled at the Deltan. "Thank you so much."

After they entered, massages and sauna were suggested. Tess smiled. "This sounds good." She got massages from Rayek so she wasn't really craving a massage but she wouldn't say no either. Even less when Zex so generously offered to treat them. "Thank you, Zex."

Tess nodded her agreement when Saqa7 said to do the massage together. Of course, that was more fun. As the Bajoran host lead them to the massage room, Tess looked at the bed. "Could I maybe have some pillows if I'm lying on my stomach?"

"Oh, don't worry. We have massage couches for preggy women, or a massage seat if that's what you prefer?"

"No, a couch sounds perfect. Thank you!", Tess smiled.

Gelka moved out of the room and returned with a massage couch for Tess with a notch for her belly which she put next to the other.

"You're very welcome", Gelka smiled. "Anything else that you need? Can I get you something to drink, ladies?"

Quote from: Zex on June 22, 2020, 06:27:25 PM

[Katra Station - Deck 12 - Beauty/Spa 'Venus & Mars']

"Oh" Zex replied.  She has not considered the potential risk of hyperthermia to the fetus.  "If Tess is comfortable with being monitored and still want to go into the sauna, then I keep my vote to yes" she said.

"Group is fine by me" The Deltan said in regard to the messages.  "Tess do you want the middle or one of the ends?" she asked.

"Good.  I'm glad you like both gifts.  Now I have to figure out something for Rayek I will have hit the trifecta.  But I guess he could enjoy the ginger candies too" Zex joked lightly.

Saqa7 was relieved to hear that there were options for pregnant women.  Her mind answering that of course there would be - because who needed a spa day more than an expecting mother?  The native woman grinned and suggested that Tess' couch should be set between Zex and herself.  Tess was the tie between the three at present.  Though Saqa7 considered Tess to be her Bestfriend she did know that Tess was the type to make friends easily... unlike herself.   So Saqa7 had to share her friend's time with others like Jada, Jayce, Antonia, Beja and now Zex.

At Gelka's offer to bring drinks, Saqa7 smiled. "How about a round of New Mother mocktails?" She thought that met Zex's desire of something fizzy and fruity.

After the drink orders were collected and sent off via PADD, Gelka explained about the etiquette of group massage and called in the massage therapist that would be working with them today.

"Hello, my name is Robin. I'll be your massage therapist today."

Gelka went onto explained that holograms were used to supplement lack of trained staff in group sessions but that each person of the group would have time spent with the lead therapist equally.  For an hour long massage session that suggested that each would have 20 minutes with the live therapist.

Gelka and Robin then answered any questions the women might have.  When there were no more questions, Tess and the others were each encouraged to undress to their comfort level, offered massage tank tops if their own clothing was too restrictive and instructed to once ready lie face down on the massage table under top sheet.  "I will return in a few minutes and you can select out your holographic massage providers then from our templates."

A tap on the PADD displayed 4 template options.

After Robin and Gelka left, Saqa7 clapped in delight.  "We are going to feel so pampered with this!" she exclaimed then proceeded to undress quickly piling her shirt and pants on a nearby chair.   Feeling a bit self-conscious around the unfamiliar Deltan, Saqa7 made use of the provided white tank top and then hurried to lay out on one of the side massage tables, pulling the crisp white sheet up to cover her up to her waist.

Mrht Heis'he ehl'ein qiuu
Rayek's BIO : Romulan male. 6'1" (1.8m)

Kirok

Quote from: Rayek trLhoell on June 27, 2020, 12:38:39 AM

[Katra Station - Deck 12 - Promenade - Outside the Beauty/Spa 'Venus & Mars']

Saqa7 was relieved to hear that there were options for pregnant women.  Her mind answering that of course there would be - because who needed a spa day more than an expecting mother?  The native woman grinned and suggested that Tess' couch should be set between Zex and herself.  Tess was the tie between the three at present.  Though Saqa7 considered Tess to be her Bestfriend she did know that Tess was the type to make friends easily... unlike herself.   So Saqa7 had to share her friend's time with others like Jada, Jayce, Antonia, Beja and now Zex.

At Gelka's offer to bring drinks, Saqa7 smiled. "How about a round of New Mother mocktails?" She thought that met Zex's desire of something fizzy and fruity.

After the drink orders were collected and sent off via PADD, Gelka explained about the etiquette of group massage and called in the massage therapist that would be working with them today.

Gelka went onto explained that holograms were used to supplement lack of trained staff in group sessions but that each person of the group would have time spent with the lead therapist equally.  For an hour long massage session that suggested that each would have 20 minutes with the live therapist.

Gelka and Robin then answered any questions the women might have.  When there were no more questions, Tess and the others were each encouraged to undress to their comfort level, offered massage tank tops if their own clothing was too restrictive and instructed to once ready lie face down on the massage table under top sheet.  "I will return in a few minutes and you can select out your holographic massage providers then from our templates."

After Robin and Gelka left, Saqa7 clapped in delight.  "We are going to feel so pampered with this!" she exclaimed then proceeded to undress quickly piling her shirt and pants on a nearby chair.   Feeling a bit self-conscious around the unfamiliar Deltan, Saqa7 made use of the provided white tank top and then hurried to lay out on one of the side massage tables, pulling the crisp white sheet up to cover her up to her waist.

"The new mother's mocktail sounds great!" Zex said.  After the drinks arrived, she offered a small toast.  "To a relaxing and fun day" she said as she held out her drink to the others.

The Deltan liked the set up of the group message.  She was happy that she would get some individual time with the instructor.  "I think I would prefer the bearded man" she said.  "What about you guys?  Do you have a preference? she asked curiously.

She was next in the changing room.   She went with the t-shirt option.  She wasn't the shy type, but not comfortable displaying her body either.

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Tess tLhoell

[Katra Station - Venus & Mars Beauty and Spa]

Quote from: Zex on June 22, 2020, 06:27:25 PM

[Katra Station - Deck 12 - Beauty/Spa 'Venus & Mars']

"Oh" Zex replied.  She has not considered the potential risk of hyperthermia to the fetus.  "If Tess is comfortable with being monitored and still want to go into the sauna, then I keep my vote to yes" she said.

"Group is fine by me" The Deltan said in regard to the messages.  "Tess do you want the middle or one of the ends?" she asked.

"Good.  I'm glad you like both gifts.  Now I have to figure out something for Rayek I will have hit the trifecta.  But I guess he could enjoy the ginger candies too" Zex joked lightly.

Tess nodded. "He likes ginger, though he can't tolerate sucrose, so I guess he can't have them unfortunately." She just said he couldn't tolerate it, even if it was not quite correct. She wondered if their baby how their baby would react to sucrose. That would have to be determined as quick as possible. "If you really want to give a gift to him, he'll be happy about anything that has to do with the baby, I'm sure."
Quote from: Rayek trLhoell on June 27, 2020, 12:38:39 AM

Quote from: Zex on June 27, 2020, 02:04:01 PM

"The new mother's mocktail sounds great!" Zex said.  After the drinks arrived, she offered a small toast.  "To a relaxing and fun day" she said as she held out her drink to the others.

The Deltan liked the set up of the group message.  She was happy that she would get some individual time with the instructor.  "I think I would prefer the bearded man" she said.  "What about you guys?  Do you have a preference? she asked curiously.

She was next in the changing room.   She went with the t-shirt option.  She wasn't the shy type, but not comfortable displaying her body either.

"I'm not sure what these mocktails are, but I'll go with it!", Tess grinned.

She then listened to Gelka and the massage therapist. It all sounded extremely good and Tess couldn't wait. With the drinks arriving, Tess picked one of the glasses and raised it to Saqa7 and Zex. "To a relaxing day and fun indeed", she nodded before taking a small sip. "Mhh!", Tess exclaimed. "This is delicious! Right up my alley!" She loved fruity drinks. This one had a nice mix of bittrness and sweetness.

When Robin then left them to select their massage provider, Tess chuckled when Zex picked the bearded man. He was really a good-looking man. She never had picked him, Rayek certainly wouldn't have liked it. "I'll take the Andorian lady, please", Tess smiled and then turned to undress. She wasn't really shy about it among the girls. Gelka had been so considerate to get her a top she would be able to push over her belly. Taking another sip she took the glass with her and then moved to lie down on the massage couch that accommodated space for her belly.

Species: Ba'ku
"You explore the universe. We've found that a single moment in time can be a universe in itself."
Tess' biography (updated Nov 14th, 2020) - Previous name: Tess Moreno

Kirok

Zex tilted her head slightly.  She didn't know that fact about Rayek.  But she was no longer in the medical field, so she no longer knew some of the more personal things about people.

"I'm sure your right.  But I will think on it some more.  Maybe I will come up with something" she replied.

-

She sipped her drink after the toast.  It was all the things she enjoyed in a drink.  Sans the alcohol.

"What about you, Saqa7?  Who do you choose?" she asked.  Then went to the open bed and laid on her belly.

Rayek trLhoell

Saqa7 took so long picking that Zex and Tess had already picked out the best-looking holograms.   While she pondered which of the remaining two to select, Tess and Zex spoke about gift ideas for Rayek.

Saqa7 always had trouble with gift giving.  She was glad they were soliciting her for gift ideas.

As the time dragged on Saqa7 realized that the others must be waiting on her.  She looked between the two remaining and while the woman was much more of interest to Saqa7... she nodded towards the other male.   "I take the human, please." She said selected which character.

No sooner had she finished selecting that, than the door chime sound and Robin's calm voice spoke over the intercom of the room.  "Are you all ready?" Robin's voice asked.

After indicating that they were Robin entered and the three holographic message providers appeared.  "If there are no objections I will begin on the mommy-to-be."

When this was agreed on Robin called for 'relaxation music' and she and the Andorian both worked on Tess, Robin at her back and shoulders, the Andorian along her legs and feet.   Zex was treated to a back massage from the Bajoran male, while Saqa7 was seen to by the Human male.

Less than a minute into the massage Saqa7 was in heaven.   She was loving this, when an idea came to her.   "Maybe get Rayek his own spa time.  I'm sure even he could use a massage."

Kirok

The Bajoran message therapist was doing a great job on her back.  He talked just enough to tell her to let him know if anything he did hurt with a thumbs down.  And to give him a thumbs up it he was doing something that felt good.

Otherwise he had been silent and she had relaxed so much that she nearly missed the question from Robin.  "No objection here.  In fact, I would incest on it if your asking" Zex replied.

"Mmm.  That sounds like a good idea Saga.  Tess do you think he would like a message?" she added.

Tess tLhoell

The massage was heavenly. Now, she was treated regularly to after-work-massages by Rayek and he was great at it. But this was different. It probably was not only the massage itself but also the atmosphere here that made it different. Which didn't mean she would stop to enjoy the private little moments of getting a back massage from her husband.

Compeltely relaxed - lying on her belly felt good - Tess had her eyes closed and almost was about to drift off into sleep, lulled by the soft relaxing music and the hands that worked her muscles, she almost missed Saqa7's suggestion of getting Rayek his own spa time. Tess starte to grin which then erupted in a little giggle.

"I don't know", she said, her eyes still closed, "I mean, I bet he'd need it, but I feel Rayek is always a little ..." She thought for the right word, "... I think he'd feel uncomfortable to undress here and have a stranger's hands massage him. Or what do you think?", she asked the girls, mainly Saqa7 though since she knew Rayek the longest of them.

"You explore the universe. We've found that a single moment in time can be a universe in itself."

Kirok

Zex could not help but look over toward Tess.  She motioned for the massage therapist to stop.  Then sat up on her elbows.

"Did I say something funny?" she asked.  She looked from Tess to Sega.  Then back again.

"Ah" she said after Tess explained.  She obviously didn't know Rayek enough to know how he might react to either thing.  She turned back to Sega to see if she had anything to say about it.

Rayek trLhoell

Saqa7 thought her suggestion was great.  Who didn't like getting massage?  But Tess, despite her laughter, did have a point.  This was Rayek.  The man was paranoid with a capital P.  But Saqa7 wasn't quite ready to give up on the idea.

"Maybe specify a private room with only a holographic therapist?"  Surely he couldn't be modest in front of a hologram.  "Maybe even ask if they have an android looking hologram?  That should make it easier for him to handle."

Kirok

Zex shrugged her shoulders.  She was not sure either way.  But Sega may be right.

"I guess I have more time to decide.  For now though I just want to relax and enjoy this message" she said.  "How are your messages going" she asked before laying flat again.

Tess tLhoell

Tess listened to Saqa7's suggestion and another idea that came to her mind made her chuckle to herself. "I could make the hologram look like me! Just with professional massage skills."

The suggestion to have the hologram look like an android made Tess grimace in thought. She would feel awkward with an android massaging her. But maybe it was the right thing for Rayek? "I guess I gotta have another thought about it", she said and then relaxed again as she focused on the massage.

At Zex' question, Tess turned her head to look at the Deltan. "Amazing. Yours?"

Kirok

Zex had completely relaxed in the hands of the trained message professional.  She breathed out when he pressed down.  And breathed in when he eased off.

It was that hypnotic like feeling.  The feeling of being one with the universe.  The feeling of total weightlessness.

"Aaaa" she managed to reply.  Then she realized there had been a question.  "So good...Revek doesn't know...what he is missing" she added as pressure points where pressed.  "How about you...Sega?" she asked.

Rayek trLhoell

Saqa7 groaned into her face pillow at the next press of her back by the holographic massage therapist.   "I think I'm in Heaven.  I can't see how anyone can't enjoy this. It's....  blissful."

She lifted her face to turn towards the others, smiling.  After a time the main therapist switched to Zex while Tess' choice of hologram appeared to continue her session for the next 20 minutes.

Saqa7 in the meantime was so relaxed she could almost fall asleep.  Yes, the massage was very blissful. 

Tess tLhoell

Tess could only agree with her friends as they expressed how much they enjoyed the massage. All Tess got out was a soft relaxed hum of agreement, her eyes closed and her limbs feeling like they weighed nothing.

Eventually the massage was over and the therpasts left them to relax for a while longer with the soft music playing before the Bajoran owner of the spa entered the room.

"I hope you have enjoyed your massages", she said, speaking softly so she would not disturb the peaceful moment of relaxation.

Tess slowly opened her eyes and smiled at Gelka. "It was absolutely amazing." She turned her head to look at Saqa7 and Zex. "Whatever we'll have next, it'll be my treat", she smiled and then recalled what they had talked about earlier. "How about a good sweat in the sauna now?"

Rayek trLhoell

Quote from: Tess tLhoell on September 10, 2020, 10:54:43 AM

Tess could only agree with her friends as they expressed how much they enjoyed the massage. All Tess got out was a soft relaxed hum of agreement, her eyes closed and her limbs feeling like they weighed nothing.

Eventually the massage was over and the therpasts left them to relax for a while longer with the soft music playing before the Bajoran owner of the spa entered the room.

"I hope you have enjoyed your massages", she said, speaking softly so she would not disturb the peaceful moment of relaxation.

Tess slowly opened her eyes and smiled at Gelka. "It was absolutely amazing." She turned her head to look at Saqa7 and Zex. "Whatever we'll have next, it'll be my treat", she smiled and then recalled what they had talked about earlier. "How about a good sweat in the sauna now?"

Saqa7's head lifted off the table to turn to look at Tess.   "Oh I love a sweat.  Did you know, in my culture, that women in their menses weren't permitted to enter a sweat lodge?  My father, a staunch traditionalist, still kept to that.  It was so annoying - I swear he would plan the sweats for when he knew I was due." Saqa7 grumbled in remembrance.  As much as she loved her father, theirs was not a smooth relationship.

Eager to enjoy the sauna, Saqa7 quickly wrapped herself up in the towel that had covered her during the massage and then looked to Tess and Zex.  "Lets go!"

The three ladies were led down the hall by the owner until the came to a cedar door.
Within the room was lined with a two-tiered cedar bench and a heating unit with rocks atop and a bucket of water and ladle for adding more steam to the room as desired.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.