Nice Night for a Honey Moon (Tess/Rayek)

Started by Rayek trLhoell, March 28, 2020, 12:11:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tess tLhoell

Lt. Cmdr. Tess t'Lhoell
[Ba'ku village - Mountain cabin] (January 2nd, 2398)

When Rayek replied to her with his teasing comment, Tess chuckled in response and nudged his thigh with her foot playfully for teasing her. "Oh, I would have reminded you of that part", she grinned while still lying relaxed on the bed. She enjoyed the feel of his hand roving up to her calf and kneading the muscles there too while she listened to his reply. She smiled. "I understand." She really did. Traditions were not everything. If they weren't for him, then they wouldn't do them.

Tess relaxed for a while longer under Rayek's ministrations, but then she longed for more physical contact. Smiling at him, Tess reached her hand out for him. "As much as I'm enjoying this massage, let's interrupt it for a moment. Come here, please." She wanted to just be as close to him as she could and enjoy the peace lying in his arms. His sleeve was within her reach and she tugged playfully at it to get him to move up to her.

Species: Ba'ku
"You explore the universe. We've found that a single moment in time can be a universe in itself."
Tess' biography (updated Nov 14th, 2020) - Previous name: Tess Moreno

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.