News:

The Federation Ban on Synthetic Life has been lifted.

Main Menu

Exodus (Open to all) (INCOMPLETE)

Started by Tess tLhoell, May 02, 2020, 06:20:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tess tLhoell

OCC: If you want to join in with an NPC - Etrosian or Atrosian - feel free to! Ping me if you need help to start off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NPC - Admiral Rogr of Atros
[Behemoth Battleship - approaching Atros]

Thanks to their highly developed propulsion system, the journey from Katra Station to Atros took only a few hours. Rogr was glad that he not only had this short period of time to figure out how to behave towards his governor, what to tell him and most importantly, how to stand up for letting the Etrosians go.

Now, however, they were approaching Atros and it was time for Rogr to admit defeat to his ruler - and to confer with him on the best way to proceed.

As they moved into orbit around Atros, Rogr looked over to his First Officer Sawyir, rubbing his slightly stubbled chin pensively. Commander, you will join our guest", he looked briefly to Beja, "down and take care of her needs, organize accommodation and such. Miss Beja, I will get in touch with you soon to arrange a meeting."

Sawyir nodded and turned to Beja. "Follow me to the transporter room", he said as he gestured towards the hydraulic door that led to the lift. As soon as they were in he would announce the deck

Species: Ba'ku
"You explore the universe. We've found that a single moment in time can be a universe in itself."
Tess' biography (updated Nov 14th, 2020) - Previous name: Tess Moreno

Beja

Behemoth Ship - Approaching Atros

Beja had really wished that the circumstances were different as she took the trip to Atros. Ideally she would be on her way there, with the approval of Admiral Rogr and the rest of the Atrosians. Instead, it was under blackmail of the destruction of Atros that she was on their behemoth ship. Sure Katra, and Starfleet won the diplomatic negotiations battle, but at what cost had they paid? Surely their reputation for being just and moral had taken more than a chip to it. If it was possible to win by losing, Beja would have said that's exactly what Katra had accomplished. They won an embarrassing victory that brought shame to the station rather than pride.

Unfortunately there was no going back and changing it, time didn't work that way. They were not Q's. Rather they just had to move forward, and do so with the honor and morals that Starfleet boasted about. Beja worried about Rogr. She knew exactly how the Klingon culture would treat such a figure, and she was not sure that the Atrosian government wouldn't do the same. Would he be killed? Executed for the shame and failure he had brought his people? Would he be exiled, never to see or speak to the people he loved? She had none of these answers and hadn't quite figured out yet how to broach that subject yet. She was a stranger in a strange land, one she hoped to learn as much as she could about, in order to help bridge a better working relationship between Atros, Katra, Starfleet, and the Etrosians.

Beja had hoped it would take longer to get to Atros but they had arrived quicker than she had expected. She had thought she could work on learning some of the language and culturalisms of Atros, and all in the few hours it took she had been able to master were a few greetings. The technology that the Atrosians had was highly developed, and she could see why they were very inclined not to share that with others.

She smiled over to the Admiral, "Thank you for your hospitality Admiral, I know it was not by choice, which was not my preference either. I do hope that despite the unpleasantness that we can still build a bridge of understanding between our two groups." She bowed to him, and then followed Sawyir to the lift that would take them to the transporter room. Nervous and excited at the same time to actually get to see a new planet that neither Katra, or Starfleet had any prior knowledge of.

"Can you tell me a little bit about your planet Atros?" Beja asked Sawyir to help make it a little bit less awkward between them.

Tess tLhoell

NPC - Commander Sawyir
[Behemoth Battleship]

The lift started moving and Sawyir looked back to Beja at her question, not exactly sure what it was she wanted to know. "The planet is inhabited for several hundred billion years by now. There is a population of 10 billion Atrosians on Atros alone and about 60 million Etrosians, Governor Wye rules over all of them in the over 300 territories. Atrosian history is quite turbulent but just as successful." The lift stopped and Sawyir let Beja step out first before he followed.

They were in the ship's transporter room and Sawyir gestured for the counselor to step into the designated transporter area, before again he followed. He just nodded to the Atrosian officer and a moment later they were beamed off the ship.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Atros - Capital City - Governmental Headquarters - Visitor's area]

The tall slim architecture was poking into the Atrosian sky above the capital city where Atros' governmental headquarters was located. Inside it in the visitor's area Beja and Commander Sawyir materialized in a bluish beam.

The were guards scattered across the huge hall, all of them having the same distintive pattern on the right side of their faces. Sawyir took a step forward and made wide gesture. "Welcome to suk-suke." It would literally translate as 'city-city' which meant the capital city. If Beja would look outside one of the many huge panorama windows she'd notice that they were high above the city.

"Would you like me to show you around some or would you prefer to rest in your quarters we have arranged for you?"

"You explore the universe. We've found that a single moment in time can be a universe in itself."

Beja

Behemoth Ship - Approaching Atros

Beja listened to the dictionary answer to her question. She wasn't really surprised by it, she couldn't hold it against them that they were not overly open with her, she was the enemy in their eyes after all. She had wanted to know She typed in the statistics into her PADD, the information would be useful to Starfleet, and Captain Solluk of course. But it still didn't tell her about Atros itself, she would need to answer that herself with her own eyes when it appeared.

Beja stepped onto the transporter and beamed down to the planet itself. The answers she sought were waiting for her to discover them. She looked around the building they were in, it was all very modern, sleek and clean lines. It could have been any big city in the Federation really. She stepped towards one of the windows to look out at the panoramic view of the city. Atros she knew had a bit of a duality to it, and she was curious to see how the city and nature came together.

Beja turned back towards Sawyir, "I'm not ready to rest quite yet. I would be very much pleased to see more of Atros. I'm happy to go alone if you have other things that you need to attend to." She was positive the last thing he wanted to do was play babysitter to her. And it would be much easier to find the answers she needed on her own.

Tess tLhoell

NPC - Commander Sawyir
[Atros - Capital City - Governmental Headquarters - Visitor's area]

Sawyir glanced to the diplomatic Starfleet officer. He had orders to accompany her at all times until the meeting with the governour was arranged. Surely they didn't want her to wander about on her own, without someone to guide her - and more importantly without her trying to investigate on the Etrosians on her own.

"Pardon my misleading words, Miss Beja. I'm afraid right now there is little time for trips aorund the city. I'm awaiting for Admiral Rogr to arrange a meeting with you and Governor Wye shortly." He gestured around the lobby. "With showing around I meant here. Can I get you something to drink?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In the meantime ...

NPC - Admiral Rogr of Atros
and
NPC - Governor Wye

[Atros - Capital City - Governmental Headquarters - Governor Wye's office]

"Are you out of your mind?!"

Rogr stood motionlessly in the Governor's office, knowing he'd have to let himself get hauled over the coals. The report about the embarrassing and humiliating defeat of the Behemoth ship and its crew had reached Atros already while they had still been busy with repairing their ship. But Rogr as yet had opted to withhold the information that they would return with a Starfleet officer in tow who was here to negotiate the release of the Etrosian population.

That information was now shared and Wye was totally off the wall. He seemed not to realize yet that Rogr didn't have had any other chance than to agree. "In the shortest time they had build a weapon that rendered us completely defenseless", Rogr spoke with as much calm as he could manage. "The Captain of Katra Station made it clear that they would share that knowlege in the whole quadrant! If that was an empty threat or their full intention, I don't know, but I couldn't take any chances!" An expletive slipped from his mouth. "Then I would be here in front of you with the news that our entire fleet is useless. Instead I'm here with a diplomatic Starfleet officer in tow who is here to negotiate. On their terms, granted. But it buys us time."

Wye stopped his angry pacing and looked back at the Admiral. "Where is the Starfleet Officer now?"

"At the visitor's area with Commander Sawyir."

The Governor clenched his jaw as he rubbed his chin. "Have her meet with me in 15 minutes. You will attend too. She won't go anywhere without company, you will stick to her side, Rogr. Terkitene." (*Dismissed)

Rogr nodded his head slightly before turning on his heels and leaving the room. Outside he took a deep breath. He knew his 'roasting' had been cut short because of Beja waiting. His face darkened. The future of the Atrosians was going to change dramatically.

[Atros - Capital City - Governmental Headquarters - Visitor's Center]

Rogr stepped out of the lift and spotted the Klingon easily. Approaching her with Sawyir next to her, he didn't try particularly hard to stop frowning. "Miss Beja", he said. "Governor Wye will shortly be ready to meet you."

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.