Started by Judith Eastman, December 11, 2018, 10:06:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tess tLhoell

==NPC Raiden A. Darrow==
[Conference Room]

Quote from: Judith Eastman on December 14, 2018, 06:08:05 PM

[Conference Room]

"That's a tuna sandwich," Judy answered. "It's a personal favorite of mine."

She watched all four men settle down. Raiden and Fells, perhaps predictably, didn't eat anything. Alec, the only one in the room who socialized well, did. She had to admit that this session wasn't going to be much use for him, but she selfishly wanted him to stay. Rayek was playing the social part very well, but she knew he was faking it; having someone who actually wanted to be here made her feel good.

"Gentlemen," she addressed the four of them. "Gosh, I'm seriously outnumbered, aren't I?"
Judy refrained from cracking any sex jokes, and instead continued with the subject at hand.
"Gentlemen, we're all here to have a conversation. You can be as open as you'd like, and know that what you say in this room is confidential, just like individual sessions. Patient-patient confidentiality is just as important as doctor-patient confidentiality."

Just like in individual therapy sessions, Judy had her clipboard, paper, and Hebrew notes (she hoped Alec hadn't picked that language up in his 800 years).
"Well, let's start this off with introductions. We can each say our names, what we do, and one more fact we want to share, just to break the ice."
Judy smiled and looked around the circle, and then began.
"As you all know, I'm Judy. I'm a counselor here on Starbase Columbus. I'm also expecting my first grandson."
No matter how many times Judy mentioned her future grandson, she always looked like she was about to squeal with joy. The thought simply made her that intensely happy.

Raiden listened half heartedly as Judy made her introductory words to the group but there was one thing that picked his interest and made him actually look up. To be told to be as open as he'd like was something he appreciated - most people just didn't like to hear the truth.

While Judy spoke Raiden busied himself with observing the others. This was something he loved to do, most people weren't aware how much they gave away without actually saying a single word. He noticed for example the small smile crossing the Romulan's face when Judy spoke about becoming a grandmother soon, something the counselor was undoubtedly overexcited about and Raiden couldn't feel at all. He found kinds to be annoying most of the time. Rayek's subtle smile regarding this didn't look happy though, but seemed to be a little bit wistful. Maybe he didn't have children of his own or something kept him from seeing them.

What interrupted his thoughts was the group lapsing into silence after Judy finished. For a moment everyone seemed to be looking back at each other to wait for one of the others to continue in the way Judy started. Ice blue eyes wandered over Alec to Rayek and Judy until his gaze stopped at Fells, who didn't look eager to be the one either.

Finally the Romulan Commander gave in.

Quote from: Rayek trLhoell on December 15, 2018, 05:52:15 AM

Lt Cmdr Rayek tr'Lhoell
[Starbase Columbus - Conference room]

After Miss Judy's introduction there was a moment of awkward silence, as the patients including him seemed to wait for someone else to begin.  When it seemed like the counselor would have intervene and point out who should go next, Rayek gave out an impatient sigh.

"My name is Rayek."   He followed her example of only using first names.  "I am the executive officer on Katra Station based in the Gamma Quadrant and.... It was at this point that Rayek hesitated... as he considered what 'fact' could he share without giving away too much.  "And yes I am a full-blooded Romulan, who was born on Romulus."

Raiden wondered why he felt like he should mention to be a full-blooded Romulan. Was the thought of the others assuming he might be a half breed bad for him? Or was this his answer to the surprised or wondering looks he had received. "I guess it's a long way from Romulus to where you are now." He left it open if he meant the actual distance between the two places or the way Rayek had to go to become a high ranking officer in Starfleet, assuming he was part of the Romulan military before without knowing for sure. There wasn't the slightest hint of condemnation in the way he said that - rather open recognition. If he was fully dedicated to Starfleet though was hard to say. Raiden narrowed his eyes for a second. You never knew with Romulans. He would think that a clever one could trick the whole institution. Something he found fascinating.

Leaning back he felt like he could very well get this introduction thing over with. "My name is Raiden Darrow." He didn't mention his middle name on purpose because he always had to answer the same dull questions about it. "I am assigned to the medical science department of the USS Mustang. I do the lab work if you will. Why am I here? Well, I don't know. Ask my superiors." At that he looked over at Judy. He still didn't see what he did wrong.

Species: Ba'ku
"You explore the universe. We've found that a single moment in time can be a universe in itself."
Tess' biography (updated Nov 14th, 2020) - Previous name: Tess Moreno

Fells Halgerdur

A full blown Romulan. He actually found that interesting as well as slightly threatening so he looked at him closely, which the guy probably noticed.
He watched him chew as if a tuna sandwich was a novelty, that needed to be marveled at. These people were so strange.

While two of the others agreed to Judys suggestion and introduced themselves, Fells decided that he would wait until everyone was done.

At least someone else also didn't have a clue why he had to be here. There was something about Raiden, that made Fells feel tense. His job. What if he had heard about the alien dna victim on Starbase Katra? His expression didn't reveal much but Fells wasn't comfortable.

Fells got bored quickly so he decided to quench his always present thirst and got up to grab a drink of.....what the hell was that? Tea?
He took a cup of juice, smelled it and noticed that it smelled genuine.
"Is this real?" He asked from outside the circle.

Tess tLhoell

==NPC Raiden A. Darrow==
[Conference Room]

Quote from: Fells Halgerdur on December 15, 2018, 08:52:58 AM

Raiden watched the 'savage' looking man as he stood there and asked if the cup in his hand was real. What an odd thing to ask. Cocking an eyebrow Raiden murmured loud enough for everyone to hear: "Well, there's no doubt why that guy is here." He figured Fells to really have a screw loose somewhere.

"You explore the universe. We've found that a single moment in time can be a universe in itself."

Fells Halgerdur

Quote from: Tess Moreno on December 15, 2018, 09:20:26 AM

==NPC Raiden A. Darrow==
[Conference Room]

Raiden murmured loud enough for everyone to hear: "We'll, there's no doubt why that guy is here." He figured Fells to really have a screw loose somewhere.

Over the rim of the cup Fells looked at Raiden. What a jerk. Instead of voicing his opinion he smirked. "Who knows? I might be here because I punched my fellow therapy group mates."

The juice was so good that he decided to also grab two sandwiches without even looking what kind and sat down again, just to start eating.

Judith Eastman

Quote from: Rayek trLhoell on December 15, 2018, 05:52:15 AM

Lt Cmdr Rayek tr'Lhoell
[Starbase Columbus - Conference room]

Rayek looked askance at Judy's response of 'tuna sandwich'.  The foodstuff didn't contain any meat much less 'tuna' nor was the baked good notably a sandwich - which generally had meat or a spread between two pieces of bread.  Saqa7 had made him a ham and cheese sandwich once.  The sweetness of the item just by it's smell suggested to Rayek this was more like a dessert biscuit or cake.  Which made him wonder whether the counselor could see him and what he held, at this distance.  She did use eyeglasses, though he thought it had been needed for reading not seeing distance... hmm...

His thoughts on her mis-identification of the food was interrupted as the counselor began the therapy session by mentioning the confidentiality expected and then offered her own introduction as a lead in.

Rayek smiled slightly at her obvious excitement at becoming a grandmother.  As much as Rayek knew he wanted children - the likelihood of that happening anytime soon was remote.  Thinking of children reminded Rayek of Alys and her mother, Dr. Vaughan.  While he was 'on leave' he should take the time to message them and see how they were, he nodded slightly to himself making a mental reminder to do so after this session.  Something to look forward to.

After Miss Judy's introduction there was a moment of awkward silence, as the patients including him seemed to wait for someone else to begin.  When it seemed like the counselor would have intervene and point out who should go next, Rayek gave out an impatient sigh.

"My name is Rayek."   He followed her example of only using first names.  "I am the executive officer on Katra Station based in the Gamma Quadrant and.... It was at this point that Rayek hesitated... as he considered what 'fact' could he share without giving away too much.  "And yes I am a full-blooded Romulan, who was born on Romulus."

[Conference Room]

During the initial awkward pause, Judy cleaned her glasses. She was rather fond of using bifocals with a flat lens for the top half (her distance vision was fine, for now), but they did have one problem - they could get filthy, and they were. It was this that revealed to her that she had gotten the food in Rayek's hand way wrong. Oops.

Then, when Rayek spoke, Judy nodded at him approvingly and took some favorable notes on his progress.

Quote from: Tess Moreno on December 15, 2018, 08:40:19 AM

==NPC Raiden A. Darrow==
[Conference Room]

Raiden listened half heartedly as Judy made her introductory words to the group but there was one thing that picked his interest and made him actually look up. To be told to be as open as he'd like was something he appreciated - most people just didn't like to hear the truth.

While Judy spoke Raiden busied himself with observing the others. This was something he loved to do, most people weren't aware how much they gave away without actually saying a single word. He noticed for example the small smile crossing the Romulan's face when Judy spoke about becoming a grandmother soon, something the counselor was undoubtedly overexcited about and Raiden couldn't feel at all. He found kinds to be annoying most of the time. Rayek's subtle smile regarding this didn't look happy though, but seemed to be a little bit wistful. Maybe he didn't have children of his own or something kept him from seeing them.

What interrupted his thoughts was the group lapsing into silence after Judy finished. For a moment everyone seemed to be looking back at each other to wait for one of the others to continue in the way Judy started. Ice blue eyes wandered over Alec to Rayek and Judy until his gaze stopped at Fells, who didn't look eager to be the one either.

Finally the Romulan Commander gave in.

Raiden wondered why he felt like he should mention to be a full-blooded Romulan. Was the thought of the others assuming he might be a half breed bad for him? Or was this his answer to the surprised or wondering looks he had received. "I guess it's a long way from Romulus to where you are now." He left it open if he meant the actual distance between the two places or the way Rayek had to go to become a high ranking officer in Starfleet, assuming he was part of the Romulan military before without knowing for sure. There wasn't the slightest hint of condemnation in the way he said that - rather open recognition. If he was fully dedicated to Starfleet though was hard to say. Raiden narrowed his eyes for a second. You never knew with Romulans. He would think that a clever one could trick the whole institution. Something he found fascinating.

Leaning back he felt like he could very well get this introduction thing over with. "My name is Raiden Darrow." He didn't mention his middle name on purpose because he always had to answer the same dull questions about it. "I am assigned to the medical science department of the USS Mustang. I do the lab work if you will. Why am I here? Well, I don't know. Ask my superiors." At that he looked over at Judy. He still didn't see what he did wrong.

Raiden got some less favorable notes. He was even going to get a comment about it (he would've gotten an over-the-glasses look if Judy was using her normal readers), but things then got weirder.
Quote from: Fells Halgerdur on December 15, 2018, 08:52:58 AM

A full blown Romulan. He actually found that interesting as well as slightly threatening so he looked at him closely, which the guy probably noticed.
He watched him chew as if a tuna sandwich was a novelty, that needed to be marveled at. These people were so strange.

While two of the others agreed to Judys suggestion and introduced themselves, Fells decided that he would wait until everyone was done.

At least someone else also didn't have a clue why he had to be here. There was something about Raiden, that made Fells feel tense. His job. What if he had heard about the alien dna victim on Starbase Katra? His expression didn't reveal much but Fells wasn't comfortable.

Fells got bored quickly so he decided to quench his always present thirst and got up to grab a drink of.....what the hell was that? Tea?

Quote from: Tess Moreno on December 15, 2018, 09:20:26 AM

==NPC Raiden A. Darrow==
[Conference Room]

Raiden watched the 'savage' looking man as he stood there and asked if the cup in his hand was real. What an odd thing to ask. Cocking an eyebrow Raiden murmured loud enough for everyone to hear: "We'll, there's no doubt why that guy is here." He figured Fells to really have a screw loose somewhere.

Quote from: Fells Halgerdur on December 15, 2018, 09:38:26 AM

Over the rim of the cup Fells looked at Raiden. What a jerk. Instead of voicing his opinion he smirked. "Who knows? I might be here because I punched my fellow therapy group mates."

The juice was so good that he decided to also grab two sandwiches without even looking what kind and sat down again, just to start eating.

Judy sighed audibly and buried her head in her palm. Sometimes, these two just made her want to relieve the both of them of duty.
"Calm down, gentlemen," she ordered, her voice quiet but conveying a steely resolve. "These snide remarks aren't going to get us anywhere. Fells, please rejoin the circle and tell us about yourself."
Judy's grey eyes glared at the two miscreants, clearly displeased with their poor behavior.

Academy Civilian Instructor

"I promised, but I never promised to keep the promise" - Levi Eshkol

Fells Halgerdur

He kept staring at Raiden for good measure like a predator eyeing his prey while Judith asked him to introduce himself. The sandwich in his hand was too mouthwatering so he first had a bite. Oh, it was really good. There were tomatoes on it, possibly from one of the greenhouses he had seen on his strolls, and some cheese. Cows, however, were not present on the station.

Fells swallowed the bite and savoured the taste. He still wasn't used to the magnitude of food, that was suddenly available to him, and constantly gave him stomach cramps because he wasn't used to it anymore.

"I'm Fells, like you said, I'm currently not a member of Starfleet, took a time out, just hanging around this station." He knew there was still the 'secret' to be shared but he couldn't think of any secrets he wanted to share, so he simply stated. "I'm from Iceland, we have a hundred different words for snow."

Aryn Corliss

Quote from: Fells Halgerdur on December 15, 2018, 12:44:04 PM

He kept staring at Raiden for good measure like a predator eyeing his prey while Judith asked him to introduce himself. The sandwich in his hand was too mouthwatering so he first had a bite. Oh, it was really good. There were tomatoes on it, possibly from one of the greenhouses he had seen on his strolls, and some cheese. Cows, however, were not present on the station.

Fells swallowed the bite and savoured the taste. He still wasn't used to the magnitude of food, that was suddenly available to him, and constantly gave him stomach cramps because he wasn't used to it anymore.

"I'm Fells, like you said, I'm currently not a member of Starfleet, took a time out, just hanging around this station." He knew there was still the 'secret' to be shared but he couldn't think of any secrets he wanted to share, so he simply stated. "I'm from Iceland, we have a hundred different words for snow."

[Conference Room]

Alec had been about to introduce himself when the man called Fells caused his minor disturbance, so he waited quietly until he had returned to the table and introduced himself.

Wish a friendly smile, he commented, I like Iceland; it's a beautiful place. I'm Alec Trenzal, a civilian doctor here aboard the station. My wife is the Chief of Operations and we're El-Aurian. He turned his gaze back to Judy, though she knew all of this already.

He wasn't sure why he'd decided to mention his species except that Rayak had done so, and it occurred to Alec that the others would likely assume he was human. He didn't care about that overly much, but it would make things easier later of he casually mentioned events that happened hundreds of years ago. Less explaining to do as long as the others were aware of his peoples' long lifespans.

Jace Pendragon

[Conference Room]

Alec had been about to introduce himself when the man called Fells caused his minor disturbance, so he waited quietly until he had returned to the table and introduced himself.

Wish a friendly smile, he commented, I like Iceland; it's a beautiful place. I'm Alec Trenzal, a civilian doctor here aboard the station. My wife is the Chief of Operations and we're El-Aurian. He turned his gaze back to Judy, though she knew all of this already.

He wasn't sure why he'd decided to mention his species except that Rayak had done so, and it occurred to Alec that the others would likely assume he was human. He didn't care about that overly much, but it would make things easier later of he casually mentioned events that happened hundreds of years ago. Less explaining to do as long as the others were aware of his peoples' long lifespans.

[Conference Room]

Jace waled into the conference room. He was unsure why he came, but he felt like he needed to be here. He took a seat as everyone was introducing themselves. He looked around the room as the others very talking. "I guess I'll go next. I'm Jace Pendragon Ensign on the USS Shran. I am from Earth. Dallas Texas to be exact.  I am a security officer."

Judith Eastman

[Conference Room]

Judy choked in another sigh at Fells' dishonesty. She thought she was clear about the fact that untruths weren't going to get them anywhere, but perhaps she'd forgotten that; she used to have such a great memory, oh, 20 years ago, and now she was slowly but surely losing it to the years. Such was the way of these things.

Quote from: Aryn Corliss on December 15, 2018, 02:26:43 PM

[Conference Room]

Quote from: Jace Pendragon on December 15, 2018, 07:00:37 PM

[Conference Room]

Jace waled into the conference room. He was unsure why he came, but he felt like he needed to be here. He took a seat as everyone was introducing themselves. He looked around the room as the others very talking. "I guess I'll go next. I'm Jace Pendragon Ensign on the USS Shran. I am from Earth. Dallas Texas to be exact.  I am a security officer."

Alec's answer was a refreshing change of pace, as was the new guy with the interesting name. Judy recalled having a session scheduled with him, but she wasn't sure exactly when. Another minor memory issue.
"My great-grandparents lived in Dallas, back when I was a little girl and dinosaurs roamed the Earth," Judy remarked. She supposed the joke was even funnier with the much older Alec in the room. "I loved going over to spend a weekend with them."

Judy supposed that talking about family could be nice. She couldn't speak about Alec and Jace, but Fells needed to get more in touch with the civilized parts of his life (presumably including family), Rayek had been remarkably evasive about his relations, and she did want to know if, in all his sociopathy, Raiden at least loved his mother.

Rayek trLhoell

Lt Cmdr Rayek tr'Lhoell
[Starbase Columbus - Conference Room]

Quote from: Tess Moreno on December 15, 2018, 08:40:19 AM

==NPC Raiden A. Darrow==
"I guess it's a long way from Romulus to where you are now."

"My name is Raiden Darrow." He didn't mention his middle name on purpose because he always had to answer the same dull questions about it. "I am assigned to the medical science department of the USS Mustang. I do the lab work if you will. Why am I here? Well, I don't know. Ask my superiors."

Rayek nodded slightly at Raiden's comment.  "Yes you could say that."

Rayek took a swallow of his chai and enjoyed a bite of his 'tuna sandwich' baked good as the  drama unfolded between Fells and Raiden.  He almost chuckled at Fells comment about punching others. Miss Judy must have a fun time with this one.

He kept staring at Raiden for good measure like a predator eyeing his prey while Judith asked him to introduce himself.

Hearing Fell's name again, Rayek was suddenly struck by a sense of having heard it before and the impression from the recollection wasn't favorable.  Discovering that the man wasn't actually part of Starfleet had the Romulan wondering why the Starfleet Command was bothering to spend time and effort on the man then.  They obviously thought the man had something to offer.  Whatever it was, Rayek couldn't see it.

I like Iceland; it's a beautiful place. I'm Alec Trenzal, a civilian doctor here
aboard the station. My wife is the Chief of Operations and we're El-Aurian.

When the only 'happy' participant introduced himself as a doctor, it explained somewhat Alex's more accepting outlook.  When Alex added in that he was El-Aurian, Rayek frowned slightly not recalling anything of the species.  He would need to research the El-Aurian species sometime later, especially if this group was expected to meet more than just this once.

Jace walked into the conference room. He was unsure why he came, but he felt like he needed to be here. He took a seat as everyone was introducing themselves. He looked around the room as the others very talking. "I guess I'll go next. I'm Jace Pendragon Ensign on the USS Shran. I am from Earth. Dallas Texas to be exact.  I am a security officer."

The arrival of yet another drew Rayek's attention.  He looked over the security officer - the man seemingly here voluntarily, and nodded slightly towards the other before turning his attention to Judy as she commented on her own experience in Dallas.  Because of his own fascination with human's as a whole, Rayek actually could pinpoint the state of Texas on the planet.  Not so much the city of Dallas but then if Rayek were to have mentioned the city where he was born on Romulus he doubted any present would even know which continent it was on.

They had all introduced themselves, and having started Rayek felt somewhat that some might be looking to him continue the 'circle' going, but if Miss Judy expected him to offer up anything without being specifically asked she was sorely mistaken.  To cover his refusal to speak, Rayek sipped at his tea and took another bite of the 'tuna sandwich' (scone).

Mrht Heis'he ehl'ein qiuu
Rayek's BIO : Romulan male. 6'1" (1.8m)

Tess tLhoell

==NPC Raiden A. Darrow==
[Conference Room]

Quote from: Fells Halgerdur on December 15, 2018, 09:38:26 AM

Raiden's facial expression didn't change as he looked back unimpressed to the blond man. "Dull", he mumbled to himself at the trite threat of violence. That surely was something Raiden was used to. And not only threat of violence but the real action especially when he was a teenager but also later at the academy. He had been and still got called names he already stopped counting how many different ones. People were very ... resourceful when it came to that. He never understood why people solved confrontations physically or becoming insulting in most vulgar ways. It made him think that they were simply stupid which he let them know. Which didn't exactly helped him to fit into society.
In all that Raiden never was able to consider that he himself might be a part of the problem. Empathy was something he lacked completely since he was a child and he never felt like it was something he was doing wrong and nobody ever took the time to teach him that.

Still looking back at Fells Raiden was about to make another remark but was cut off by Judy.

Quote from: Judith Eastman on December 15, 2018, 09:41:31 AM

"Calm down, gentlemen," she ordered, her voice quiet but conveying a steely resolve. "These snide remarks aren't going to get us anywhere. Fells, please rejoin the circle and tell us about yourself."
Judy's grey eyes glared at the two miscreants, clearly displeased with their poor behavior.

He followed with his eyes as Fells moved away from the buffet and finally sat back down next to him. He watched him like he was a Neanderthal man coming alive. Which described pretty well how he thought of the blond man without considering to wonder what might have happened to him.

Which makes probably half of the vocabulary you know, Raiden thought to himself. Yes he was an arrogant sod.
He didn't say it out loud to not disgruntle Judy even more. It might make her chuck him out on his ear and hanging around this station with nothing to do was something he wanted even less than being here. Despite his expectations this seemed to be rather interesting.

When Alec spoke up Raiden watched him. To him he seemed to be someone he would overlook easily. The mention of his species picked his interest though. He  thought he heard of them before but wasn't able to remember any details. He leaned forward to grab his PADD and look it up when he remembered that he wasn't allowed to bring it with him. Disciplinary action. Which made him think that his superiors really wanted to torture him. Raiden looked around the other patients. Maybe one of them would lend him theirs for a few hours after the session? He would keep it in mind to ask.

[Conference Room]

His thoughts were interrupted when unexpectedly another patient entered the room. He was sure he wasn't the only one whose head swung in the direction of the door. He seemed to be quite eager to be here. Or he just hurried because he was late, Raiden wasn't sure.

He kept on listening as Judy told them about her relatives who used to live in Dallas. And then once again they all went silent, only the noises of Fells eating next to him were disturbing the silence.
The Romulan who would be next in line to speak but the way he busied himself with his food made clear he wouldn't if he didn't have to. Something Raiden could understand. He leaned back in his chair while his eyes wandered over to Judy. "Well that was really interesting", he remarked.

Fells Halgerdur

As he sat there munching on the admittedly very tasty sandwiches he seemed disinterested in Raidens dismissal but deep down it really rubbed him the wrong way. Fells already knew who he'd be having with during this session.

The happiest fellow in the group claimed that he actually knew Iceland, which was a great surprise. Nobody knew Iceland, nobody ever went there. It was almost like a blank spot on the map of his home planet thanks to the infertile grounds, hostile weather conditions as well as volcano outbreaks.
"You've been there?" He briefly asked.
When he learned that the man was also a doctor he inwardly rolled his eyes because he seemed to be surrounded in people, that could possibly pose a threat to him.

The last one to enter, a guy from Texas, seemed like a man he could relate to. A mans man, down to earth appearance with a strange southern drawl. Fells instantly took a liking to him.

OOC: Hope what I wrote about Jace is okay

Aryn Corliss

Quote from: Fells Halgerdur on December 16, 2018, 08:57:52 AM

As he sat there munching on the admittedly very tasty sandwiches he seemed disinterested in Raidens dismissal but deep down it really rubbed him the wrong way. Fells already knew who he'd be having with during this session.

The happiest fellow in the group claimed that he actually knew Iceland, which was a great surprise. Nobody knew Iceland, nobody ever went there. It was almost like a blank spot on the map of his home planet thanks to the infertile grounds, hostile weather conditions as well as volcano outbreaks.
When he learned that the man was also a doctor he inwardly rolled his eyes because he seemed to be surrounded in people, that could possibly pose a threat to him.

The last one to enter, a guy from Texas, seemed like a man he could relate to. A mans man, down to earth appearance with a strange southern drawl. Fells instantly took a liking to him.

OOC: Hope what I wrote about Jace is okay

[Conference Room]

I have, Alec answered the other man, after a bite of his own sandwich. My wife and I went to Mývatn about... Alec only mangled the name of the place a little and his brow furrowed slightly in thought before continuing. Two hundred years ago, I think. Before we were married, actually. We went to see the Northern Lights and to visit the hot-springs. One of the most beautiful places I've ever been.

Alec glanced at the newcomer, nodding a greeting. He was interested in the dynamics developing between the other men, though none of them seemed to know each other. This was going to be a very interesting meeting.

Jace Pendragon

[Conference Room]
Jace looked over at the Icelander. "So is the saying true Fells? Is Iceland green and Greenland icy?" He wanted to break the ice(bad pun) with Fells. He actually liked Fells. Fells was just like him. They were along way from home, but together they can make this job and this experiance worth while. Jace looked intently as Fells was speaking. Jace gets up and walks over to the coffee table and gets two cups of coffee. One for him and the other for his new found friend Fells. He walks over to Fells and seats the cup down in front of him. "Here this for you." Jace says in his strong southern accent. However he whispered in Fells ear "Sæll! Mitt nafn er Jace Pendragon. Mig langar að vera vinur þinn ef þú leyfir mér."
OOC: translated from Icelandic: Hi there! My name is Jace Pendragon. I would like to be your friend if you let me. And yes Fells I love the way you talked about Jace.

Judith Eastman

Quote from: Jace Pendragon on December 16, 2018, 10:39:46 AM

[Conference Room]
Jace looked over at the Icelander. "So is the saying true Fells? Is Iceland green and Greenland icy?" He wanted to break the ice(bad pun) with Fells. He actually liked Fells. Fells was just like him. They were along way from home, but together they can make this job and this experiance worth while. Jace looked intently as Fells was speaking. Jace gets up and walks over to the coffee table and gets two cups of coffee. One for him and the other for his new found friend Fells. He walks over to Fells and seats the cup down in front of him. "Here this for you." Jace says in his strong southern accent. However he whispered in Fells ear "Sæll! Mitt nafn er Jace Pendragon. Mig langar að vera vinur þinn ef þú leyfir mér."

[Conference Room]

Judy found herself regretting this idea very much, because it didn't seem to be going anywhere. Well, she didn't really know how much to steer it, which certainly didn't help. And the whispering, well, that was just helping Fells isolate himself from the group.

"Oy, you two with the whispering," she admonished, using a turn of phrase that definitely indicated her Jewishness. "It makes the rest of us feel a little left out."
Granted, she couldn't blame them. The conversation had gotten a little dull.

"Anyway, I'm sure you've all noticed us humans celebrating our winter holidays, and rather loudly too," Judy remarked. "And even for us, it's a little weird spending family holidays light-years away from our extended families. How has that whole experience been for you guys?"

By now, Judy had concluded that she couldn't make anyone open up about their actual problems with the group, so she just wanted to drive a conversation and analyze her patients based on that.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.