Welcome back - Jettis Jyur

Started by Tess tLhoell, January 10, 2021, 08:41:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tess tLhoell

Hello all!

It's my pleasure to announce that Jettis Jyur has returned to us! They will join the Discovery in the science department.

Please help me welcome them back!

Species: Ba'ku
"You explore the universe. We've found that a single moment in time can be a universe in itself."
Tess' biography (updated Nov 14th, 2020) - Previous name: Tess Moreno

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Rayek trLhoell

Welcome back Jettis.  I'm looking forward to having Torra meet you.

Mrht Heis'he ehl'ein qiuu
Rayek's BIO : Romulan male. 6'1" (1.8m)

Sirol

Welcome back!
Looking forward to read your adventures.

< Every point of view is useful, even those that are wrong - if we can judge why a wrong view was accepted. >
Sirol's Browser History
NPCs: Kovnin | Peylix

Kyle Briggs

Welcome back to SF. Good to see you again

Jettis Jyur

Glad to be back and see at least some familiar faces :) to everyone I haven't met yet, I'm an active plotter and look forward to meeting all of you, hopefully at some point.

Don Damien Addams

Hey Jet. I used to play D'Vid. I saw your name. Glad your back!!!!

Jettis Jyur

Hey! I had this idea in the back of my head that was the case but wasn't sure. I think you made Don before I left :)

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made film intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.