The Newest Admin

Started by James Carter, November 18, 2020, 04:02:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Carter

Hello again everyone,

It's my greatest pleasure to make an announcement today about SF's newest admin: Tess trLhoell. I look forward to working with her going forward and am very excited to have her joining the admin team.

Thank you all, and thank you Tess,
James Carter

Tess tLhoell

I'm excited to join the team and looking forward to working well with you all  :)

Species: Ba'ku
"You explore the universe. We've found that a single moment in time can be a universe in itself."
Tess' biography (updated Nov 14th, 2020) - Previous name: Tess Moreno

Paul Wessex

Excellent choice! Congrats! :D

Rayek trLhoell

Mrht Heis'he ehl'ein qiuu
Rayek's BIO : Romulan male. 6'1" (1.8m)

T'Lara

"Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic."

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Solluk

I can't think of a better person to help guide us into a brighter tomorrow.

My Primary Shadowfleet Character:

Catherine Goodspeed

Never turn your back on a species with tusks, teeth or claws sharper than your own wit.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.