Author Topic: Regarding Subaccounts  (Read 2174 times)

Offline Dylan Torngate

• DAMMIT DYLAN
  • Site Administrators
  • Honoured Member
  • Who made this guy an Admiral?
  • Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Regarding Subaccounts
« on: January 13, 2020, 02:39:42 pm »
Hello Everyone,

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the SubAccounts mod has ceased to function, as the code it relies upon has been phased out fully in the 11 years since the mod was last updated.

The author of the mod also has placed the code under a license that does not allow us to distribute or seek help on updating the mod to work from the support community.

Unfortunately, the author has also since disappeared and so can't be asked for support.

I will continue to look for answers and possible ways to restore the accounts. Until then, please log out and in with your accounts manually in order to post with your alternate accounts.

If you require a password reset, contact one of the admins in discord or myself at [email protected].

Apologies for the inconvenience.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 03:04:19 pm by Dylan Torngate »
Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

Offline Zavrol Gohun

• Approved Applicants
  • Competent Member
  • Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Three year award Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded in January and July to the player with the most humorous posts.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Regarding Subaccounts
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2020, 12:49:17 pm »
I'm not sure what you want me to post about being that my character doesn't know anyone on the crew well enough to go to the wedding and any post I did would just be a distraction and the new thread is Starting this Moday according to discord.

Offline Leonelic

• Applicant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Regarding Subaccounts
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2020, 08:08:31 am »
Big congrats to the winners. We'll be seeing at least a couple of these faces in the February fleet awards too fur sure!

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles