News:

The Federation Ban on Synthetic Life has been lifted.

Main Menu

The Walking Dead (Jan 2014)

Started by Kirok, February 10, 2014, 02:06:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirok

All,

The Walking Dead is back!

Did anyone see it last night?

So good!

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Rennan Protheus

Quote from: Kirok on February 10, 2014, 02:06:47 PM

All,

The Walking Dead is back!

Did anyone see it last night?

So good!

Kirok

I've only just actually started watching the walking dead after a friend asked what did I waste my life on that was better than the walking dead, at the time I laughed but now 2 episodes into the third season I really can't believe that I let it go by me for so long.

Oh and I was so sad when Dale died in the second season.....  :'( My favorite character, well I still got Hershel my second favorite!

Species: Betazoid       Age:33
If itââ,¬â,,¢s bold italics then itââ,¬â,,¢s telepathic!

Cayden McConnell

I'm interested in watching to see how the next few episodes play out, especially with the new characters that are being introduced. I'm also watching to see how Carl's character develops as he grows up.

"Sic Transit Gloria Mundi"

Jon Tulley

I found the latest episode really difficult to sit through. The whole covering the baby's mouth thing was a step too far for a TV show IMO. Kinda put me off the series as anything to do with babes either potentially or actually getting hurt makes me sick.

Deceased

Jon Tulley

Well that was an uplifting episode. I came away feeling so happy about life.

Deceased

Lexa

I wish they'd put season 4 either on DVD now or netflix

Jonathan Sanchez

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.