Author Topic: L'mar Rhade - Reporting in July 25th 2019  (Read 598 times)

Offline Rayek trLhoell

• Amazing Member
  • I-jol au, e'lev
  • Three year award Biannua Award Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
L'mar Rhade - Reporting in July 25th 2019
« on: July 25, 2019, 04:30:41 am »
Hi Sqweloookle

Welcome and Thank you for your interest in a position on Katra Station, please post your application below.

If you require a template, please refer to  Application Template, Notes, & FAQs

Please note in your application your preference for Katra Station...and the Ops department.

Your preferences will be taken in to consideration by the application team when assigning your simm, though Fleet needs may take priority.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2019, 03:16:15 am by Rayek trLhoell »

Mrht Heis'he ehl'ein qiuu
Rayek's BIO : Romulan male. 6'1" (1.8m)
NPC's Lt JG Saqa7 Mountain-Kahn (Human Female) / Ensign Jayce Fuller (Human Hermaphrodite)

Offline L'mar Camili Rhade

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Competent Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: L'mar Rhade - Reporting in July 25th 2019
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2019, 02:32:03 am »
Character Details

Character Name: L'mar Camili Rhade
Character Age: (Federation age:) 18
Character DOB: (Federation date:) April 25, 2379
Character Image: Channing Tatum from Jupiter Ascending. I'll add it to my avatar soon. And that is an example of how human and caitian hybrid may have their ears as it would be between the two. L'mar would be able to slightly flatten them to his head.
Character Species: Caitian/Human, he preferred to call himself a Felinoid, merging together Feline and Humanoid.
Character Family:
Caitian Mother: Pa'jem, who is a performer. She sings, dances and tells stories. She birthed Cam at 35 (Federation age) after 10 years with her boytoy- husband. She met him at one of her performances and became smitten with his playful fun side.
Human Father: Valerian Magnus Rhade, who is an Engineer stationed at Federation Embassy on Cait. He brought his cat, named Maximillian, with him to Cait though in hindsight he probably shouldn't have but did anyway. They both know Max is the owner in the relationship but Valerian let's him think that.

Character Bio:
Like most hybrids, they aren't completely accepted into the social life of purebloods and L'mar was no exception. He was more human then Caitian and more Caitian then human for either, though more humans and other races would come to look at, hold, play with him then other Caitians. His Caitian family would tolerate him as his mother had warned his father at most gatherings, so his father would not be too far away occasionally having to protect his son from bullying when it got violent. His human family adored him like a Earth cat, even Max was not happy about his competition for Valerian's love and would start fights but being part feline, not to mention bigger, L'mar could intimidate Max each time with the occasional slap.

Pa'jem, Valerian and L'mar, though his mother always called him Camili or- mostly -Cam, his father on the other hand always addressed his son by L'mar, moved to Earth when L'mar turned 10. Valerian was transferred and more Federation worlds had been requesting Pa'jem perform for them. L'mar went with his mother on a few tours as travelling was good for him to expand his life experiences before a career or job took complete control of his life. The rest of the time L'mar was sharing his father's interests and skill with technology.

When L'mar turned 15, and after conferring with his mother, the family moved to Mars for Valerian was assigned as a senior engineer at Utopia Planitia Shipyards for one of the large contruction teams. This became L'mar's life and he loved playing with tools, devices, disassembly, building and repair. Though he became more interested in the operational arena then the mechanical so asked if he could join Starfleet Academy at 18. Valerian was happy to begin the training and gain permission from his superior who obliged them, even making L'mar an acting Ensign. He took to Starfleet life quickly and loved being able to belong and feel useful as the Father-Son team worked on building/repairing Starships that either started or visited the shipyard.

At 18, L'mar with his father's and superior's help applied and was accepted into the Academy for the mid year starting classes. Luckily his mother had been on Earth to see him off, his father was busy with a Starship's final stages of construction and they had a closing deadline. Though the two talked on viewscreen the night before as Valerian worked late. L'mar and his mother hugged for way too long as she wished him good luck, still calling him Cam. He'd grown used to both names that he would have to use L'mar Camili Rhade as his registered name.

He moved to the Academy campus, well completed the move mid june after a few trips home, and began his adult life.

Your Details

Previous Role-Playing Experience: Been simming since 2007 on and off due to burnouts, jobs and schooling. Sometimes sims closed on me, very annoying when that happens. I've been in Bravo, Tango (I think), Alpha, Obsidian, Pegasus, Theta and Malloy/Xolani fleets on a variety of Starship and Starbase sims. Mostly Operations/Engineering/Intelligence/Counseling/CO/XO/Flight Control/Fighter Wing.
Department Preference:
Operations on Katra Station, eventual Chief is my goal
Secondary Department Preference:
Operations on Discovery, eventual Chief is my goal
Commissioned, Enlisted or Civilian:
Commissioned

Sample postAdditional information:

Not sure what you want to do. Ask me :P

How did you find Shadow Fleet?
Star Wars Dawn of Empires RPG advertising
« Last Edit: July 30, 2019, 03:13:24 am by Rayek trLhoell »

Offline Rayek trLhoell

• Amazing Member
  • I-jol au, e'lev
  • Three year award Biannua Award Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Sqweloookle - Reporting in July 25th 2019
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2019, 03:13:35 am »
Your application looks very well done. 
I see you went with the hybrid option.

We will begin you Academy Training Course (ATC) next.  I will be your instructor.

Please find your ATC here 

Mrht Heis'he ehl'ein qiuu
Rayek's BIO : Romulan male. 6'1" (1.8m)
NPC's Lt JG Saqa7 Mountain-Kahn (Human Female) / Ensign Jayce Fuller (Human Hermaphrodite)

Offline L'mar Camili Rhade

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Competent Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: L'mar Rhade - Reporting in July 25th 2019
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2019, 03:33:24 am »
Thank you. Yeah I hope that is okay?

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles SWU True Path Wolves of Lacuna Beyond Young Justice Champions Rising