[u]How did you find Shadow Fleet?[/u]

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, 'It might have been.'
Bio: Felicity Ellis

Roberta Taimalone

Character Details

Character Name: Roberta "Bobbi" Taimalone
Character Age: 20
Character DOB: March 21st, 2354
Character Image: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/13/9e/08/139e087b9dca1ba7ffce126f52d950a6.jpg (Face Claim Vanessa Morgan)
Character Species: Human
Character Family: Father: Robert Taimalone, security
Mother: Morgan August Taimalone, therapist
Sisters: June and Jane Taimalone (twins, age 33, retail workers), Yolanda Taimalone (age 31, police officer), Abigail Taimalone (age 30, hairdresser), Calliope Taimalone Jones (age 27, housewife), Augusta Taimalone (age 25, medical school student), Molly and Mary Taimalone (twins, age 23, college for engineering/traveling around the world)
Character Bio: The youngest of nine in a family full of girls, Roberta was named after her father, who had always wanted a junior, and by the time Roberta came along he figured it might as well be her. The family was working class, and didn't always have a lot of money. Raised in Northern England and with the accent to show for it, Roberta was always an imaginative child, and dreamed of traveling to space and exploring the stars. Bullies targeted Roberta for her strange interests, and she quickly begged her parents to sign her up for jiu-jitsu lessons.

Roberta found she was quite good at martial arts, and began to pick up on more of them, never forgetting her original goals to travel among space. She graduated high school with slightly higher than average grades, and started trying to plan her best way into the stars, taking two years off in between to travel what she could of her home planet while she decided how to apply to the Academy.

Roberta eventually decided after traveling and meeting some amazing people, like an elderly man named Hubert who had served in the Security/Tactical field, that she would go that way as well, if she could. She thought that, with her martial arts skills, she would be good at it. She attended the wedding of her older sister, Calliope, and then applied. When she was accepted, she was overjoyed. Her journey was finally beginning.

Your Details

Previous Role-Playing Experience: I've been roleplaying for about four or five years, starting out on either Tumblr or Omegle. I can't remember at this point. I've always had the most fun on forums, so I'll be glad to finally get back after my old ones all shut down.

I personally like a lot of drama in my stories, or at the very least some form of action, but I'm also a sucker for threads where characters just really connect with each other, or a new skill is learned.
Department Preference: Security/Tactical
Secondary Department Preference: Science
Commissioned, Enlisted or Civilian: Enlisted

Sample post:

Bobbi heard her dad calling her, but her suitcase was still shut. "Just a sec, dad!" she called back down to him. The room she had shared with her older sisters looked surprisingly empty, and Bobbi realized with a feeling of sadness that she was the last to leave. She shut her suitcase, carefully so her teddy bear didn't get squished, and nearly jumped down the stairs.

She accepted the kiss on the cheek her dad gave her, as her mum came in with eggs on a tray. "Mum!" Bobbi cried, "You'll make me late. You know I'll need seconds and thirds of this." she joked with her mum, taking a few bites of the eggs anyways. She listened to all her parents had to say as she tried to finish breakfast, when a sound of her ride outside came to her ears.

"Oh! That'll be it then. Mum. Dad." Bobbi hugged each of her parents before she got up to leave, waving them a cheerful and hopeful goodbye as she walked out of the door and into her future.

Additional information: Haven't actually played on a Trek site before, and I have only seen a few episodes. I loved them, though.

How did you find Shadow Fleet? It was an affiliate on one of the sites I clicked through on my advertising and search to find a new site.

Rayek trLhoell

Very nice application.  The application team will begin discussing your simm placement.  In the meantime, an Academy instructor will post here shortly with a link you your ATC. 

Mrht Heis'he ehl'ein qiuu
Rayek's BIO : Romulan male. 6'1" (1.8m)

Kyle Briggs

Welcome to Shadow Fleet. My name is Kyle Briggs and I will be your instructor for your training course. You will find the course here.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.