Author Topic: Request Thread for new ID Cards  (Read 26285 times)

Offline Tess tLhoell

• Academy Commandant
  • Legendary Member
  • I-jol au, ciccino
  • Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Awarded to players on promotion to Lieutenant Commander or Chief Petty Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Request Thread for new ID Cards
« Reply #510 on: August 29, 2020, 02:07:34 am »
Hi Magic Id card making folks. I apparently need a new card with an updated rank of Commander when you gets a chance. Thank you.

Hi Kyle :)
Congratulations on your promotion

Code: [Select]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/kW5vzgk.png[/img]

Species: Ba'ku
"You explore the universe. We've found that a single moment in time can be a universe in itself."
Tess' biography (updated Jul 30th, 2020) - Previous name: Tess Moreno
-Academy Commandant-

Offline Kyle Briggs

• Command Level Officer
  • Experienced Member
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded by the FCO to the executive officer who performs best. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #511 on: August 29, 2020, 11:16:29 am »
Thank you very much for both the new card and the congrats.

Academy Engineering Instructor

Offline Nira Said

• Approved Applicants
  • Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded in January and July to the player with the most humorous posts. Awarded to the new arrival who displays the most effort and ability. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #512 on: September 12, 2020, 01:14:41 pm »
ID Card Link broken. I wish to request a new one. Name: Nira Said. Rank: Lieutenant JG. Current position: Sec/Tac Officer. Starship: Discovery.

Character Picture: https://images2.imagebam.com/93/4d/f7/7f63a91353616110.jpg

Forensic Science Officer
Betazoid
"Reading the mind can be like reading a book at times. Sometimes it is a lot more preferable to skim the pages, but one needs to immerse himself or herself totally into it to discover the truth, if necessary."

Offline Tess tLhoell

• Academy Commandant
  • Legendary Member
  • I-jol au, ciccino
  • Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Awarded to players on promotion to Lieutenant Commander or Chief Petty Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #513 on: September 12, 2020, 01:29:13 pm »
ID Card Link broken. I wish to request a new one. Name: Nira Said. Rank: Lieutenant JG. Current position: Sec/Tac Officer. Starship: Discovery.

Character Picture: https://images2.imagebam.com/93/4d/f7/7f63a91353616110.jpg

Here you go :)

[img]https://i.imgur.com/OkXwF3S.png[/img]

"You explore the universe. We've found that a single moment in time can be a universe in itself."
-Academy Commandant-

Offline Nira Said

• Approved Applicants
  • Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded in January and July to the player with the most humorous posts. Awarded to the new arrival who displays the most effort and ability. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #514 on: September 12, 2020, 06:37:05 pm »
Thank you very much. :)

Forensic Science Officer
Betazoid
"Reading the mind can be like reading a book at times. Sometimes it is a lot more preferable to skim the pages, but one needs to immerse himself or herself totally into it to discover the truth, if necessary."

Offline T'eala Ren

• Approved Applicants
  • Applicant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #515 on: September 13, 2020, 11:50:03 pm »
ID Card?
T'eala Ren
Ensign
Flight Control
USS Challenger

Offline Tess tLhoell

• Academy Commandant
  • Legendary Member
  • I-jol au, ciccino
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #516 on: September 14, 2020, 12:45:45 am »
ID Card?
T'eala Ren
Ensign
Flight Control
USS Challenger

Hello T'eala :)

Do you have a picture of your character you'd like to you use?

You can also check out this site for Scifi avatars

-Academy Commandant-

Offline T'eala Ren

• Approved Applicants
  • Applicant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #517 on: September 15, 2020, 11:00:24 pm »

Offline Tess tLhoell

• Academy Commandant
  • Legendary Member
  • I-jol au, ciccino
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #518 on: September 16, 2020, 09:43:30 am »

Here you go :)

[img]https://i.imgur.com/2aHckG6.png[/img]

-Academy Commandant-

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles SWU True Path Wolves of Lacuna Beyond Young Justice Champions Rising